Wired Up the Ying Yang!

Synthetik

Awards
That's exactly how I feel as of now. As of today, I will be adding some caffeine anhydrous and ephedrine (biotek). After cardio, I took about 200mg of caffeine mixed in green tea (tastes like (_|_)) and downed a 25mg pill of ephedrine. Man am I sensitive to this stuff. Within 15-20min I felt it kick in. This combo is some good stuff. The only drawback I will probably notice is the major apetite curve. I will need to force myself to eat. I will be on it for about 1 month since I know it's going to mess with my sleep patterns. As of now, I have sleeping problems. ZMA has helped tons. I think I will add melatonin to the mix as well. What else do you all recommend for sleep:yawn:? Thanx!

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there any reason why you are taking if after your cardio, not before?
I find that it amps me up so much if I take it 30 mins before cardio that I get a lot more out of my workouts.
Also if I take it after 6pm, there is no way I can sleep until 11pm, I can feel it in my system for a good 5 hours after taking it.

Synthetik

Awards
Is there any reason why you are taking if after your cardio, not before?
I find that it amps me up so much if I take it 30 mins before cardio that I get a lot more out of my workouts.
Also if I take it after 6pm, there is no way I can sleep until 11pm, I can feel it in my system for a good 5 hours after taking it.
Yes. Since I switched my cardio to first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, I didnt want to risk an upset stomach. My intensity/duration for cardio probably would have improved dramatically, but dont want to feel crummy. As it is, about 2hrs into the energy boost, I sometimes feel queesy, like if it's too much energy and I dont know what to do with it! :head:

I will only be doing 2 doses, one in the morning with my breakfast, and one around 1pm with another meal. I'm too prone to be disrupted on my sleeping patterns, so I dont wanna risk being wired till late night. As it is, my weight training starts around 7 or 8pm, and that sometimes keeps me up.

Raceraptor

Awards
I take a couple Tylenol PM's an hour or so before I go to bed and it seems to help knock me out.
Hope it helps bro...

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
With your last dose at 1pm, you should not see an effect on your sleep, it will be way out of your system by then.
I work out pretty late at night due to my schedule, but I know that if I do 5 mins of yoga style breating and meditation afterwards, it brings me down from my workout high and helps me to get to sleep.
Yeh, I know its pretty gay, but it works.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yoga is the shizz.

I don't dose stims after 1 or 2 pm either. Still get a good fat burning effect with just the two doses and low dose of 5 mg of ephedrine. Add Forselean to that stack and you're cooking with fire.

Synthetik

Awards
Yoga is the shizz.

I don't dose stims after 1 or 2 pm either. Still get a good fat burning effect with just the two doses and low dose of 5 mg of ephedrine. Add Forselean to that stack and you're cooking with fire.
Man, I wouldn't be able to imagine how I would feel with more energy than this! I'll be adding ALCAR and ALA sometime next week when I recieve them. Quick question, do I take ALCAR on an empty stomach before a meal, after? Can it be compounded with the caffeine/ephedrine stack? Thanx

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
ALCAR and most free form aminos are best taken on an empty stomach. ALCAR will, without a doubt ramp up the effects of EC so be careful with the dosing. Forselean isn't so much of a stim, it works by elevating thyroid output.