The "Kitchen Sinkiest" of Them All

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
55 Ingredients That Help HOT STUFF
Boost Testosterone Naturally

Radix Astragali: Believed to strengthen muscle and improve metabolic function. Potent immune system tonic.
Radix Angelicae: Used as a muscle building tonic. Nourishes the blood and activates blood circulation.

Ho Shu Wu (FoTi): Increases and builds essential energy and cleanses the blood.

Eucommia: Superb energy tonic. Often used by athletes to strengthen the joints and the body.

Rna-Dna: Increases cell energy and the synthesis of protein. Helps in rebuilding cells to ensure post-workout repair and growth.

Saw Palmetto: Contains plant sterols known to improve physical performance, and has profound effects on testosterone metabolism.

Smilax: Used to increase muscle strength and size. Believed to augment the body’s natural production of its own testosterone.

CoQ10: Plays a role in energy production. Powerful antioxidant. Enhances system.

Chromium (Picolinate): Activates many enzymes involved in glucose and protein for burning fat and increasing lean body mass.

Silica: Excellent for building strong bones and connective tissue.

Vanadyl Sulfate: Helps increase the aid of muscle growth and development, and reduces body-fat.

Colostrum: Reported to help increase lean body mass and strength.

BCAA’s: Assists the muscles in synthesizing other amino acids to aid muscle growth. Also helps muscles absorb blood sugar to be used as energy.

Creatine Monohydrate: Enhances energy and athletic performance, and will significantly enhance gains in muscle mass and strength.

Wild Oats: Aids digestion, and increases testosterone levels. Increases aerobic power and muscle strength. Also is a great muscle builder.

Nettle Root: Rich in vitamins, lipids, and chlorophyll. Increases aerobic power and muscle strength.
Mild anti-inflammatory and diuretic.

Kola Nut: Increases energy and alertness. Increases fat-burning process.

Zinc Aspartate: Aids in protein synthesis and collagen formation. Essential to athletes for growth and development.

Potassium Chloride: Essential in maintaining fluid balance within the muscles, which aids in contraction and transmission of glucose into glocogen for energy.

Magnesium Carbonate: Essential for vital enzyme activity. Aids in the transmission of nerve and muscle impulses. Prevents muscle weakness.

Guarana Extract: Increases energy and alertness. Increases fat-burning process.

Royal Jelly: High in nutrients, especially B-complex. High concentrations of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids.

Muirapuama: A stimulant that is reported to enhance sports performance because of the rush it produces. Increases energy.

Yohimbe Bark: Many male athletes use this herb because of its reputed muscle building effects. Also known to improve sports performance and increase energy.

Yerba Mate: Helps to relieve fatigue and stress. Cleanses the blood and stimulates the mind. Also reported to be a fat-burner.

Selenium: Boosts immunity and neutralizes many free radicals and carcinogens. Vital antioxidant.

Digestive Enzymes: Breaks down food particles for storage in the liver and muscles to be used as energy. Also helps to construct new muscle tissue.

Quebracho Bark: Highly effective stimulant. Known to elevate mood and increase energy. Builds overall strength.

Plant Sterols: Improves physical performance. Has general anabolic activity within muscle cells. Allows athletes to adapt to harder training loads.

Phosphatidyl Serine: Inhibits exercise-induced increase in cortisol, which, in turn, has an anti-catabolic effect in muscles.

L-Glutamine: Promotes protein and glycogen synthesis in muscles and liver, which can prevent muscle catabolism. Helps buffer lactic acid build-up while training. Alleviates fatigue.

L-Carnitine: Controls increases in body-fat stores by converting nutrients into energy. Burns body-fat, and improves athletic performance.

L-Lysine: Essential building block for all proteins. Utilizes fatty acids required in energy production. Important for recovery from sports injuries.

Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant. Improves oxygen utilization. Enhances immune response and improves athletic performance.

Vitamin C: Powerful antioxidant that is required for tissue growth and repair. Protects against the effects of infection and enhances immunity.

PAK: Has been shown to significantly improve aerobic and anaerobic perform-ance by its ability to increase energy production. Also reduces lactic acid build-up.

Suma: High in nutrients. Contains 19 different amino acids and electrolytes. Helps oxygenate the system and maintain lean muscle mass.

Calcium Pyruvate:

American Ginseng: Helps to restore energy after great fatigue. Reported to have invigorating and stimulating power. Acts as a general tonic.

Siberian Ginseng: Helps to adapt to all kinds of stresses. Improves oxygen carrying capacity of the blood. Promotes mental and physical vigor, metabolism, stamina, and endurance under stressful conditions.

Cordyceps: Renown as a supertonic, and is said to build physical power and mental energy.

Codonopsis: Helps to restore energy, balance metabolism, and stimulate the production of blood.

Epemedium: A powerful tonic and stimulant. Helps strengthen the bones and joints.

Dendrobium: Helps to quickly and effectively restore spent energy. A tonic and longevity herb.

Licorice Root: Helps strengthen muscles. Regulates blood sugar levels. Strongest detoxifier known to man without side effects.

Schizandra: Helps to increase endurance and strengthen the whole body. A powerful tonic which is said to improve memory.

Peony: Nourishes the blood. Helps to detoxify the liver and improves blood circulation.

Lycii Fructus: Nourishes the blood and liver. Excellent energy and blood tonic.

Cinnamon: Promotes internal energy and strengthens the body. Strong tonic that promotes good circulation.

NAC: Shown to reduce fatigue in muscles and improve liver metabolism. Aids in the main antioxidant enzyme, glutathione peroxidase.

Mexican Wild Yam: Increases physical well-being, enhances energy, and decreases body-fat. Improves ability to deal with stressful situations.

Plus: Protein and natural carbohydrates.

Calcium Pyruvate: Is manufactured by the body and is involved in both fat and carbohydrate utilization. Studies show that it can expand exercise time before fatigue sets in.

Tribulus Terrestris: also called puncture vine. Helps boost testosterone. Used as a natural herbal alternative to synthetic anabolic hormone.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! That a big pile of crap they have there!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
let me go grab a pencil and paper......(ha) Sage

khafra

Awards
Nice phyto-progesterone they included, there.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
It amazes me how companies will put together such a tremedous pile of **** and expect it to sell simply for the number of ingredients.

IMO, it would be better to offer a 1 or 2 component product that actually WORKS. But then again...I still care about customers ;)

Chemo

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by Chemo

IMO, it would be better to offer a 1 or 2 component product that actually WORKS. But then again...I still care about customers ;)

Chemo
Thats why you are respected and loved :D :D I'm not sucking up either ;)

Peace

Bone

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh...hotstuff...not to mention one of the worst tasting glasses of slop I ever had the displeasure of tasting

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
no ****? tasted it eh? sorry to hear that, doubly sorry if you had to pay for it :D

2demon2

Awards
Hot Stuff made boatloads of money off of uninformed customers back in the '80s. Guess they think they can do it again (and they probably can).

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Hot Stuff made boatloads of money off of uninformed customers back in the '80s. Guess they think they can do it again (and they probably can).
well, it worked for celltech....:p

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
there-in lies the power of marketing to the incredibly uninformed and impressionable youth, it's the unfortunate reason companies like them will always massively outsell someone like me

www.proteincustomizer.com

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Didn't they add real gear to a small selective first batch of the orginal, just to get the word of mouth going about the product, and then sales took off?

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Didn't they add real gear to a small selective first batch of the orginal, just to get the word of mouth going about the product, and then sales took off?
I believe you're mixing up these guys with Met-Rx.....

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
there-in lies the power of marketing to the incredibly uninformed and impressionable youth, it's the unfortunate reason companies like them will always massively outsell someone like me

I haven't ordered from you yet bro, but I think I will pretty soon in the future. Once I start experimenting with my own MRP, I'll probably be relying on you as my main source for unflavored protein.

As for buffing up your marketing, I think alot of your products have the potential for high-volume type sales. You should think about an aggressive (yet affordable) online marketing campaign, changing the product descriptions, and making the homepage of your site a little bit more attractive. I can help with any of the three of the above you need, PM if you're interested.....

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

Thats so true...and I have no prob with companies marketing their products but when they stretch the truth or out and out lie it gives all marketing eforts a bad name. and no i'm not a marketing person by any stretch of the imagination. i jus dont understand how some of these "marketers" can sleep at nite.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
i jus dont understand how some of these "marketers" can sleep at nite.
It's easy to sleep at night when you live in a Malibu Mansion, sleeping in a king-size next to some bimbo-gold digger with large breasts.....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's easy to sleep at night when you live in a Malibu Mansion, sleeping in a king-size next to some bimbo-gold digger with large breasts.....
Damn right I can! :D

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

doesnt sound like much "sleep" would b goin on :D :D

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
Hey Sheesh I totally agree with you but in all honesty there is onlly a market so large that would ever purchase protein in a bag, no label no directions, no scoopers etc. etc. Now I'm not bitching I of course knew this going in to the project so don't get me wrong when I made my last post I wasn't unhappy with my situation by any means, I actually find it quite humorous. I wanted to build a company where I am quite content with the man in the mirror.

Granted our site does look like balls and needs help, the overhaul should be coming soon as well as many new and interesting items.