- 03-08-2006, 10:44 AM
- Join Date
- Apr 2005
- The University of Notre Dame
- Rep Power
I was just wondering if it was ever determined if this product is suppressive like trimax and t-3? I know it has thyroid hormone analogues. The writeup claims its not suppressive but alri did also claim max lmg would boost libido... I searched but couldn't find a definitive answer. Anyone know?
- 03-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Well I'm currently taking it as a standalone to just efficacy and I would have to say its not suppressive to the thyroid at the recommended dose. I say this because I don't think its done a darn thing in terms of weightloss for me at least. I've been on two weeks and have lost about 1-2 pounds. With my current diet that is about what I was expecting without any supplementation. I'm going to run it out three weeks and see what happens. I was tempted to purchase another bottle and run a larger dose to see if its more effective that way, but it gets kinda expensive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By 400runner in forum NutraplanetReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2006, 08:14 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2006, 01:36 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:55 PM
- By Max32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-29-2006, 02:30 PM