just got bulk cissus in

1. just got bulk cissus in

can i mix in protien shake?....dont know if i can take with meals or not

2. I got some awhile back and just made it into a tea. I still have it around here somewhere but I stopped taking it. It gave off a prickly feeling in my mouth which I wasn't into at the time. Just make it into a tea. Report back on how it goes for you.
    •   

3. where i was getting at was.....well.......wasnt sure if theis was an "empty stomach" or a "meal" supp or if it didnt matter

4. Quote Originally Posted by anapolack
    where i was getting at was.....well.......wasnt sure if theis was an "empty stomach" or a "meal" supp or if it didnt matter
    Its not suppose to matter according to USPLabs. However I get the most noticable benefit by taking on an empty stomach with a couple of Calcium/Mag tabs. I usually just swallow with orange juice to cover the taste. This has been my method for several months now.

5. Where do you get bulk cissus ??
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by robbah99
    Where do you get bulk cissus ??
    A board sponsor Custom Nutrition Warehouse carries it.

Note: Second non-board sponsor listed but deleted by mods. Against the rules? Who can tell anymore? This is not a sponsors forum. The product is not a steroid or research chem. Seems a bit arbitrary...oh well. At the very least they could have noted their edit.

7. Thanx !!

8. meowmeow -

that is exactly where i had bought mine and same day shipping as long as order is in mid-day ish.

excellent pricing as well..

shct
    mr_min

9. Quote Originally Posted by shct
    meowmeow -

that is exactly where i had bought mine and same day shipping as long as order is in mid-day ish.

excellent pricing as well..

shct
    mr_min
    They are very good and in your area as well. You should request their paper catalog it makes a great reference.

10. just wanted to say thanks, cissus is a supplement I've wanted to try for a while and since custom sells it for cheap I'm going to go ahead and buy it.

So you say a tea would be better? I've got a cap em quick should I just cap it?

11. i just used to throw some powder in the back of my throat and pound some water....now i put in protien shake.....i use chocolate and the cissus kinda gives it a "european" chocolate taste

and i happen to like lo carb grow.....yeah i know its biotest but it tastes so good so **** you guys ha ha

12. Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    They are very good and in your area as well. You should request their paper catalog it makes a great reference.

hah

I have their catalog and it is the best explanation for many herbs and vitamins around.

I have gone through that catalog probably 20 times front to back just gaining the knowledge and seeing the many things they offer and their cheap-ass prices.

shct
    mr_min

13. Hey guys, As far as taking Cissus. Check out this thread. BV in post #12 gave me some really good info on making tinctures out of bulk ingredients. Hope this helps. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...tml#post483719

14. i wanna stack with celedrin and tumeric

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    Hey guys, As far as taking Cissus. Check out this thread. BV in post #12 gave me some really good info on making tinctures out of bulk ingredients. Hope this helps. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...tml#post483719
    thanks

16. well....i discovered it mixes better with olive oil than water....so i mix before pouring my milk/water/protien/oatmeal in shake
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. just got my supps in the mail
    By rojasdave in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. just got test results in
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2007, 01:28 PM
  3. Ok just got my order in...starting monday
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements