anapolack

Banned
Awards
can i mix in protien shake?....dont know if i can take with meals or not

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I got some awhile back and just made it into a tea. I still have it around here somewhere but I stopped taking it. It gave off a prickly feeling in my mouth which I wasn't into at the time. Just make it into a tea. Report back on how it goes for you.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
where i was getting at was.....well.......wasnt sure if theis was an "empty stomach" or a "meal" supp or if it didnt matter

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
where i was getting at was.....well.......wasnt sure if theis was an "empty stomach" or a "meal" supp or if it didnt matter
Its not suppose to matter according to USPLabs. However I get the most noticable benefit by taking on an empty stomach with a couple of Calcium/Mag tabs. I usually just swallow with orange juice to cover the taste. This has been my method for several months now.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get bulk cissus ??
A board sponsor Custom Nutrition Warehouse carries it.

Note: Second non-board sponsor listed but deleted by mods. Against the rules? Who can tell anymore? This is not a sponsors forum. The product is not a steroid or research chem. Seems a bit arbitrary...oh well. At the very least they could have noted their edit.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
meowmeow -

that is exactly where i had bought mine and same day shipping as long as order is in mid-day ish.

excellent pricing as well..

shct
mr_min

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
meowmeow -

that is exactly where i had bought mine and same day shipping as long as order is in mid-day ish.

excellent pricing as well..

shct
mr_min
They are very good and in your area as well. You should request their paper catalog it makes a great reference.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
just wanted to say thanks, cissus is a supplement I've wanted to try for a while and since custom sells it for cheap I'm going to go ahead and buy it.

So you say a tea would be better? I've got a cap em quick should I just cap it?

anapolack

Banned
Awards
i just used to throw some powder in the back of my throat and pound some water....now i put in protien shake.....i use chocolate and the cissus kinda gives it a "european" chocolate taste

and i happen to like lo carb grow.....yeah i know its biotest but it tastes so good so **** you guys ha ha

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They are very good and in your area as well. You should request their paper catalog it makes a great reference.

hah

I have their catalog and it is the best explanation for many herbs and vitamins around.

I have gone through that catalog probably 20 times front to back just gaining the knowledge and seeing the many things they offer and their cheap-ass prices.

shct
mr_min

anapolack

Banned
Awards
well....i discovered it mixes better with olive oil than water....so i mix before pouring my milk/water/protien/oatmeal in shake