traveling with supplements

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Hi there, i've not posted here for a while but i know you guys are good for some knowledge.

I live in England and i a couple of weeks will be going on holliday to florida and grand cayman. I was thinking of taking some fat burners with me that contain sida cordifolia. Will i have any trouble with that?

thanks, Stavross.:afro:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
depend on what your talking about. If its illegal here in the states then you may. please be more descriptive.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Explain a little bit more in detail... but like if they don't contain epedra and aren't illegal in the states... shouldn't be a problem.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Sorry, didn't mean to be too vauge.
this is the contents of each capsule:

Amount per Serving:
Guarana Extract 450 mg
Sida Cordifolia Extract 125 mg
White Willow Extract 100 mg

Sida cordifolia is standradised to contain 10% ephedrine. I wasn't sure if that is ilegal in U.S.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Explain a little bit more in detail... but like if they don't contain epedra and aren't illegal in the states... shouldn't be a problem.
ephedra was made legal again some time ago.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion you should be fine. If it looks bad just play ignorant. Side Corfolia doesn't scream ephedra either, so it's lower key.

dunimous

Board Supporter
Awards
florida it is... you can find it in most gas stations

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks guys. Thats good to know.

Stavross. :dance:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, im goin to italy at the end of the month... was goin to just bring a multi with me when i leave. does anyone know of anything i can pick up over seas that i can bring back with me?

kappaz

Banned
Awards
I'm going to mexico on saturday. I decided to only bring my multi though, hope they don't give me a hard time about it