Ineffective/Scam Supplements Thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by Bobo
    But if the majority of people who do use Chromium see no results, then its still ineffective for the majority. Maybe not a scam, but still ineffective. Old man...
    Hey, you just turned 30! Why haven't you jumped in the meat grinder like Colibri told you to?

2. Originally posted by John Benz
    I have tried nearly every brand of creatine except V-12, and got no results at all. I have combined it with dextrose, grape juice, apple cider and water....nothing!
    good, it's not just me! have you thought about, or are you planning on going with V12 anytime soon?

also, was your ex into nutrition and fitness, or did she watch her diet at all? I ask this only because there IS a good body of evidence supporting Cr's use in obese (not calling her fat or anything), or those already suffering from insensitivity (which I would assume, since the "average" person is far less cautious about watching processed carb intake and mineral deficiencies , is why results ARE seen in this area as opposed to healthy/resistance trained/athletic/nutritious minded individuals).. I just didn't post those, as I tried to stick with what was more pertinent (there are also ****loads of studies showing the same results on rats, cats, mice, calves, etc, I just didn't post those for the same reason)
    •   

3. Originally posted by John Benz

Hey, you just turned 30! Why haven't you jumped in the meat grinder like Colibri told you to?
    I am. Its called finals in 3 weeks
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Originally posted by John Benz
    I have tried nearly every brand of creatine except V-12, and got no results at all. I have combined it with dextrose, grape juice, apple cider and water....nothing!

I've had the same problem with creatine. There was a study somewhere in MEDSCAPE that basically said that the use of creatine becomes less effective on people as they age. Supposedly, the older you get, the less effective creatine will be.

I'll try to find that article again. When I do, I'll post it or the link to it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. change supplement thread title
    By james1 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 10:24 AM
  2. Waste of $$/Scam Supplements
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 10:23 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 09:36 PM
  4. Speaking of scam supplements....