Extreme Cutting Stack! - AnabolicMinds.com

Extreme Cutting Stack!

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Extreme Cutting Stack!

Alright guys here is the extreme cutting stack I have been toying with to possibly start in one or at most two weeks. What do you guys think? I know it may be overkill, but what the hell? Diet and workout to follow if I actually undertake the stack.

Supp/Morn/PreWk/PostWk/Bed

Powerfull/2/4/0/2

Creatine
    BCAA/ 1.5 TBS/0/1.5TBS/0
    Powder

Symmetry/???/???/???/???

Thyrogen-X/1/1/0/0

Spec. Tactics/0/2/2/0

Lean Dreams /0/0/0/1

C2/2/2/0/0

Ephed./25mgs/25mgs/0/0

C-Ampho /0/0/0/3

AOD9604/200mcgs per day

O.K. Sorry about format I am sort of computer illiterate.

Flame away.

Mr.50

2. Board Sponsor

Dude for all that money hire BOBO and save money to by food for real for real... those supps will be great but if diet is NOT in order only lipo will give the results you want...
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I hear you bro but what I am proposing here is, say you could get these supps at a somewhat reduced price (still expensive but not to the level of retail) and just assume that diet and program were in check (maybe Bobo will come in handy here)

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Dude for all that money hire BOBO and save money to by food for real for real... those supps will be great but if diet is NOT in order only lipo will give the results you want...
    •   

4. New Member

I know I heard this somewhere: "fat burning starts in the kitchen".............If diet is in check, with all those supplements you will be a raging fat oxidizer! Good Luck
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I realize if diet and routine are in check that this is really overkill but I almost think it is funny and I have all the supplies for rather cheap (long story but not anywhere near as bad as it should be).

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetik
    I know I heard this somewhere: "fat burning starts in the kitchen".............If diet is in check, with all those supplements you will be a raging fat oxidizer! Good Luck
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Mr. 50,

Now you probably know I am a board sponsor and I sell supplements so if anyone would say YEA do that fat burning stack it would be me.

BUT I agree with Apowerz6, those sups even at my price would cost you more in 6 months than to hire Bobo. From all I have seen he actually SAVES people money because of the small if any supps he has a person take.

And after doing his program you will have a much greater knowledge of your body and how it reacts.

Just my 2 cents.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Thanks for the honest feedback bro. I really do agree on a lot of levels. I also agree that Bobo's assistance would be beneficial here as well. On the other hand the long and short of it is I just bought the USP stuff (during the USP sale) and the AOD9604 from IBE. The other products I got for free. So that is the proposition. I really don't think I can run this cycle anyway but I am considering it. I doubt I can because I doubt my body would react very well and I would likely get pretty unhealthy. Non the less the temptation is there.

Mr.50
    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Mr. 50,

Now you probably know I am a board sponsor and I sell supplements so if anyone would say YEA do that fat burning stack it would be me.

BUT I agree with Apowerz6, those sups even at my price would cost you more in 6 months than to hire Bobo. From all I have seen he actually SAVES people money because of the small if any supps he has a person take.

And after doing his program you will have a much greater knowledge of your body and how it reacts.

Just my 2 cents.

CROWLER
  8. Board Supporter

Keep in mind, Cutting "Overkill" is the most likely cause of "The Reporter"'s death about 8 months ago. Just a thought...
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Valid point. Certainly not an item to joke about or take lightly when looked at in that regard.

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by coffee4me
    Keep in mind, Cutting "Overkill" is the most likely cause of "The Reporter"'s death about 8 months ago. Just a thought...
  10. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Can you give more details like what he was on and cause of death?

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

I for one am not really sure what he was on and there was n direct proof it was directly related to what he was taking but I am sure it probably didn't help. I did talk to his wife after and it was just a really sad situation. He was a nice guy.

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Can you give more details like what he was on and cause of death?

CROWLER
  12. Registered User

Cause of death wasn't disclosed of in too much detail on here, but his wife posted and from what I remember, I believe he had high BP and maybe a heart condition.

Like I said though, it wasnt made too clear to us on here, so anything you really here is 80% speculation.

BP
  13. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by BigP0ppa3
    Cause of death wasn't disclosed of in too much detail on here, but his wife posted and from what I remember, I believe he had high BP and maybe a heart condition.

Like I said though, it wasnt made too clear to us on here, so anything you really here is 80% speculation.

BP
    More like 100% speculation. I'm not sure what he was taking at time of death. He and myself were posting logs on BN forum when the first batch of Oratropin came out in Mar 2005. That was his first venture outside of prohormones and cutting aids, and I know that he was on a crusade against fat at the time of death, on an extreme cutting stack. He still has 684 post on BN, but I've no need to read through them all. Anyone should know that extreme cutting stacks can be VERY dangerous, more so as the number of times one has orbitted the sun increases.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Guys is there a way to shut down a thread that you have started yourself. I really did not intend to post this to dredge up any negative stuff. I really was not thinking of everything that happened with The Reporter at the time I posted this but I think a sufficient realization has come over me after these posts. Sorry for having a brief step off of a healthy path.

Mr.50
    More like 100% speculation. I'm not sure what he was taking at time of death. He and myself were posting logs on BN forum when the first batch of Oratropin came out in Mar 2005. That was his first venture outside of prohormones and cutting aids, and I know that he was on a crusade against fat at the time of death, on an extreme cutting stack. He still has 684 post on BN, but I've no need to read through them all. Anyone should know that extreme cutting stacks can be VERY dangerous, more so as the number of times one has orbitted the sun increases.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Extreme Summer Cut Stack ! Tren/AndroHard/11-oxo
    By GMENfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:42 PM
  2. about to do an extreme cutting stack
    By skratch in forum Weight Loss
    Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:01 PM
  3. Neutrabolics extreme cutting stack
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements