Extreme Cutting Stack!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys here is the extreme cutting stack I have been toying with to possibly start in one or at most two weeks. What do you guys think? I know it may be overkill, but what the hell? Diet and workout to follow if I actually undertake the stack.

Supp/Morn/PreWk/PostWk/Bed

Powerfull/2/4/0/2

Creatine
BCAA/ 1.5 TBS/0/1.5TBS/0
Powder

Symmetry/???/???/???/???

Thyrogen-X/1/1/0/0

Spec. Tactics/0/2/2/0

Lean Dreams /0/0/0/1

C2/2/2/0/0

Ephed./25mgs/25mgs/0/0

C-Ampho /0/0/0/3

AOD9604/200mcgs per day

O.K. Sorry about format I am sort of computer illiterate.

Flame away.

Mr.50

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude for all that money hire BOBO and save money to by food for real for real... those supps will be great but if diet is NOT in order only lipo will give the results you want...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hear you bro but what I am proposing here is, say you could get these supps at a somewhat reduced price (still expensive but not to the level of retail) and just assume that diet and program were in check (maybe Bobo will come in handy here)

Mr.50

Dude for all that money hire BOBO and save money to by food for real for real... those supps will be great but if diet is NOT in order only lipo will give the results you want...

Synthetik

Awards
I know I heard this somewhere: "fat burning starts in the kitchen".............If diet is in check, with all those supplements you will be a raging fat oxidizer! Good Luck

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I realize if diet and routine are in check that this is really overkill but I almost think it is funny and I have all the supplies for rather cheap (long story but not anywhere near as bad as it should be).

Mr.50

I know I heard this somewhere: "fat burning starts in the kitchen".............If diet is in check, with all those supplements you will be a raging fat oxidizer! Good Luck

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Mr. 50,

Now you probably know I am a board sponsor and I sell supplements so if anyone would say YEA do that fat burning stack it would be me.

BUT I agree with Apowerz6, those sups even at my price would cost you more in 6 months than to hire Bobo. From all I have seen he actually SAVES people money because of the small if any supps he has a person take.

And after doing his program you will have a much greater knowledge of your body and how it reacts.

Just my 2 cents.

CROWLER

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest feedback bro. I really do agree on a lot of levels. I also agree that Bobo's assistance would be beneficial here as well. On the other hand the long and short of it is I just bought the USP stuff (during the USP sale) and the AOD9604 from IBE. The other products I got for free. So that is the proposition. I really don't think I can run this cycle anyway but I am considering it. I doubt I can because I doubt my body would react very well and I would likely get pretty unhealthy. Non the less the temptation is there.

Mr.50
Mr. 50,

Now you probably know I am a board sponsor and I sell supplements so if anyone would say YEA do that fat burning stack it would be me.

BUT I agree with Apowerz6, those sups even at my price would cost you more in 6 months than to hire Bobo. From all I have seen he actually SAVES people money because of the small if any supps he has a person take.

And after doing his program you will have a much greater knowledge of your body and how it reacts.

Just my 2 cents.

CROWLER

coffee4me

Board Supporter
Awards
Keep in mind, Cutting "Overkill" is the most likely cause of "The Reporter"'s death about 8 months ago. Just a thought...

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Valid point. Certainly not an item to joke about or take lightly when looked at in that regard.

Mr.50

Keep in mind, Cutting "Overkill" is the most likely cause of "The Reporter"'s death about 8 months ago. Just a thought...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Can you give more details like what he was on and cause of death?

CROWLER

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I for one am not really sure what he was on and there was n direct proof it was directly related to what he was taking but I am sure it probably didn't help. I did talk to his wife after and it was just a really sad situation. He was a nice guy.

Mr.50

Can you give more details like what he was on and cause of death?

CROWLER

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Cause of death wasn't disclosed of in too much detail on here, but his wife posted and from what I remember, I believe he had high BP and maybe a heart condition.

Like I said though, it wasnt made too clear to us on here, so anything you really here is 80% speculation.

BP

coffee4me

Board Supporter
Awards
Cause of death wasn't disclosed of in too much detail on here, but his wife posted and from what I remember, I believe he had high BP and maybe a heart condition.

Like I said though, it wasnt made too clear to us on here, so anything you really here is 80% speculation.

BP
More like 100% speculation. I'm not sure what he was taking at time of death. He and myself were posting logs on BN forum when the first batch of Oratropin came out in Mar 2005. That was his first venture outside of prohormones and cutting aids, and I know that he was on a crusade against fat at the time of death, on an extreme cutting stack. He still has 684 post on BN, but I've no need to read through them all. Anyone should know that extreme cutting stacks can be VERY dangerous, more so as the number of times one has orbitted the sun increases.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys is there a way to shut down a thread that you have started yourself. I really did not intend to post this to dredge up any negative stuff. I really was not thinking of everything that happened with The Reporter at the time I posted this but I think a sufficient realization has come over me after these posts. Sorry for having a brief step off of a healthy path.

Mr.50
More like 100% speculation. I'm not sure what he was taking at time of death. He and myself were posting logs on BN forum when the first batch of Oratropin came out in Mar 2005. That was his first venture outside of prohormones and cutting aids, and I know that he was on a crusade against fat at the time of death, on an extreme cutting stack. He still has 684 post on BN, but I've no need to read through them all. Anyone should know that extreme cutting stacks can be VERY dangerous, more so as the number of times one has orbitted the sun increases.