cissus rx and glucosamine

Jason Avent

Awards
Would there be anything wrong with taking these two simultaneously?....

and as a side note... I just purchased some powerFULL because it was on sale... but I cant find any threads on it in here or the anabolic section.... is it a dissapointing supp or something?

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No problem taking them together, go for it.
Look down in the forum named "Synergy Muscle" that is USP's own space and there are probably several threads discussing Powerfull, including some logs.

dd

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You will love cissux. I've been taking 6 caps a day for 3.5 months now and my lower back and right shoulder are glad I'm taking this

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I take both now and have been doing so for about 2 months now.

badmofaux

Awards
You will love cissux. I've been taking 6 caps a day for 3.5 months now and my lower back and right shoulder are glad I'm taking this
I'm also taking Cissus, but only at the recommended 4 caps/day. I'll be upping it to 6/day shortly to see if my situation improves.

Iron--I'm glad to hear you're happy w/ Cissus. To me, however, 3.5 months at 6 caps/day seems a bit excessive considering you've already experienced improvements with your injury. Have you considered going back down to the recommended 4 caps/day? If not, why not? (I mean, what's the point of taking so much Cissus once your injury has returned to a manageable state?)

My objective is to completely STOP Cissus once my injury improves to a bearable condition. I guess I'm thrown off by people who praise how much this product helps with their injury recovery, but continue taking it.

P.S. I'm also taking glucosamine concurrently with Cissus.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm also taking Cissus, but only at the recommended 4 caps/day. I'll be upping it to 6/day shortly to see if my situation improves.

Iron--I'm glad to hear you're happy w/ Cissus. To me, however, 3.5 months at 6 caps/day seems a bit excessive considering you've already experienced improvements with your injury. Have you considered going back down to the recommended 4 caps/day? If not, why not? (I mean, what's the point of taking so much Cissus once your injury has returned to a manageable state?)

My objective is to completely STOP Cissus once my injury improves to a bearable condition. I guess I'm thrown off by people who praise how much this product helps with their injury recovery, but continue taking it.

P.S. I'm also taking glucosamine concurrently with Cissus.
Good point, I haven't gone down to 4 caps daily, I normally need a little more then recommended to get results. I have done the calculations and 4 caps daily does save some cash long term if I use this long term. I may drop it in the summer and see how I do. If I need it then I'll hop back on it, if not then I won't use it 'til I have problems again.