cissus rx and glucosamine

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

cissus rx and glucosamine

Would there be anything wrong with taking these two simultaneously?....

and as a side note... I just purchased some powerFULL because it was on sale... but I cant find any threads on it in here or the anabolic section.... is it a dissapointing supp or something?

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%

No problem taking them together, go for it.
    Look down in the forum named "Synergy Muscle" that is USP's own space and there are probably several threads discussing Powerfull, including some logs.

dd
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You will love cissux. I've been taking 6 caps a day for 3.5 months now and my lower back and right shoulder are glad I'm taking this
    •   

4. West Coast Highland Athlete
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.42%

I take both now and have been doing so for about 2 months now.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    You will love cissux. I've been taking 6 caps a day for 3.5 months now and my lower back and right shoulder are glad I'm taking this
    I'm also taking Cissus, but only at the recommended 4 caps/day. I'll be upping it to 6/day shortly to see if my situation improves.

Iron--I'm glad to hear you're happy w/ Cissus. To me, however, 3.5 months at 6 caps/day seems a bit excessive considering you've already experienced improvements with your injury. Have you considered going back down to the recommended 4 caps/day? If not, why not? (I mean, what's the point of taking so much Cissus once your injury has returned to a manageable state?)

My objective is to completely STOP Cissus once my injury improves to a bearable condition. I guess I'm thrown off by people who praise how much this product helps with their injury recovery, but continue taking it.

P.S. I'm also taking glucosamine concurrently with Cissus.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by badmofaux
    I'm also taking Cissus, but only at the recommended 4 caps/day. I'll be upping it to 6/day shortly to see if my situation improves.

Iron--I'm glad to hear you're happy w/ Cissus. To me, however, 3.5 months at 6 caps/day seems a bit excessive considering you've already experienced improvements with your injury. Have you considered going back down to the recommended 4 caps/day? If not, why not? (I mean, what's the point of taking so much Cissus once your injury has returned to a manageable state?)

My objective is to completely STOP Cissus once my injury improves to a bearable condition. I guess I'm thrown off by people who praise how much this product helps with their injury recovery, but continue taking it.

P.S. I'm also taking glucosamine concurrently with Cissus.
    Good point, I haven't gone down to 4 caps daily, I normally need a little more then recommended to get results. I have done the calculations and 4 caps daily does save some cash long term if I use this long term. I may drop it in the summer and see how I do. If I need it then I'll hop back on it, if not then I won't use it 'til I have problems again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cissus Rx and Blood Pressure?
    By tom0788 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2006, 11:17 PM