CEE yummy?

1. CEE yummy?

Am i alone, when i say that i have grown accustomed to the acrid taste of CEE?
    infact, so much so, that i could be bold enough and say its enjoyable?
    esp. when you take 3grams and dump it on your tounge. its like this sudden bitter rush x 100, that feels like a kick in your mouth.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ispymalik
    Am i alone, when i say that i have grown accustomed to the acrid taste of CEE?
    infact, so much so, that i could be bold enough and say its enjoyable?
    esp. when you take 3grams and dump it on your tounge. its like this sudden bitter rush x 100, that feels like a kick in your mouth.

well it's not bad to me because I had things that were worse.

3. I can take CEE in water easily but it is not enjoyable... you freak!
    •   

4. when i first dumped CEE into my mouth straight, i honestly thought that i had just given myself a chemical burn.

5. I tolerate the taste of CEE because of what it does for me...but that's far from enjoyable!

6. I bought a ton of CEX when it first came out, and now either put it on my tongue and wash it down or mix it in my big water bottle. I've started enjoying the taste. I now use it to flavor my water. Reminds me of Tussin oO(put some Tussin on it boy).

7. see!
    its not good in water, i agree, far from it actually.
    but when you dump 3 grams on your tounge and swallow with some water. it feels like a icy/bitter surge thats ...enjoyable!

8. All of you are nuts.

9. my buddy and i are getting all of our supplements that are in powder form, then mixing and capping them. no awful tastes.

10. I have nutraplanet bulk CEE, and I too have grown to enjoy the sour tart taste, especially when I mix it with gatorade. Quite fond of it

11. Isnt it horrible for your teeth when taken in powder form?

12. Have you heard that it's bad for your teeth, or are you just assuming?

It feels like it could be. I hate that feeling on my teeth probably more than the taste. I'll have to wash it down with several swigs of milk just to get that feeling off of my teeth.

13. not good tasting, but I have gotten used to it.

14. In a few other threads people talk about its effects on teeth.

15. This thread just goes to show there's sick and twisted people everywhere, walking among us.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM
  2. CEE by VSN called Jacked??
    By hardlyworkin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:57 PM
  3. CEE and cycling...
    By hethcliff in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 09:25 AM
  4. 1-Test/3-Beta/4-AD Yummy!