ALRI-Thyrogen X

Mountaineer

Awards
I'm currently almost a week into a cycle of Throgen X. This supplement seemed intriguing so I thought I would give it a shot. Plan is 3 caps a day for 3 Weeks. I will be using this Anabolic aid free, so as to tell its full effects. Currently on a below maintenance diet of roughly 2300-2600 calories a day. Weight loss has stalled the last few weeks so I thought I'd give it a shot. Exercise regime consist of weight training 3-4 Days and week and some HIT cardio sessions 2-3 times a week. I'll follow up occasionaly w/ my feedback.

Stats:

Bodyweight : 215
Height: 6'
Bodyfat% : too high (18% or so)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You ever consider the tri lean stack from ALRI? Thyrogen alone should do just fine, just curious. I am looking forward to your results.

Mountaineer

Awards
Yes I have, but I have a bad habit of using too many new things at once and it can get hard to tell where results, or lack of results, are coming from. But I'll agree it does look like an intriguing stack.

Mountaineer

Awards
Finished the bottle and decided not to purchase anymore. Final results were rather disappointing. In total the three weeks that the bottle lasted I lost maybe 1-2 pounds, which is what I would have normally lost on current diet/training. I would have to say I noticed no sides or results. I would however like to try it at a larger dose but I think that would become cost prohibitve pretty quickly.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Darn. Not something I wanted to hear. Maybe doing the entire stack gives better results. Thanks for posting your feedback.

Mountaineer

Awards
You might consider trying it anyways, I think most places have it on sale right now for less than $30. I haven't seen too much other feedback for it yet, so I wouldn't get too disappointed. People react to things differently. Maybe I need a larger dose for it to be effective. Maybe its BS...who knows at this point. I did try a sample of Venom, I would have to give it an A++ for stimulatory effects.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You might consider trying it anyways, I think most places have it on sale right now for less than $30. I haven't seen too much other feedback for it yet, so I wouldn't get too disappointed. People react to things differently. Maybe I need a larger dose for it to be effective. Maybe its BS...who knows at this point. I did try a sample of Venom, I would have to give it an A++ for stimulatory effects.

Not very many products work for me, sadly. I am very positive about my new log with sesamin and cAMP though.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was running thyrogen, venom, and lean dreams. I'm not going to bash ALRI as I think they're a company that really does give a **** and they put real thought, innovation, creativity, and all that other good ish into their products. However the venom line of products was a little to damn strong for me. At first I tried venom and to say the least was impressed. I still can't go over 2 caps a day or I think I'll go insane. Plus I think it is more of the "Ultimate Stupid Woman Weightloss Pill". Now hear me out first, please. MOST women/females I know who want to lose weight will simply eat less and exercise more to lose weight. Not a bad idea overall but the whole "starve myself" diet in conjunction with your training is idiotic to all of us here. BUT, with venom it would be pretty damn easy to have the energy to hit the gym and barely eat ish all day. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT DESTROYS YOUR APPETITE (it does for me anyway, I have to remind myself to eat). Hence the reason I think it would be perfect for someone who needs extra energy all day and doesn't want to eat much but doesn't want to feel hungry all day.

More recently I decided to add the lean dreams and thyrogen-x. Well, I should also mention I'm on a cycle right now that involved test, eq, 2 weeks of sd/pp and the final weeks will be just test and var (maybe 2 weeks of mega-trn alongside the var for the tren/var like body recomp/leaning effects).

After about 2 weeks or so (I think) of trying different doses of the lean dreams starting at 2 tabs (WAY TOO MUCH) then trying 1/2 a tab, 1 tab ect. I decided I don't think I like it. Bad night sleep, woke up irritable and found myself being pretty damn irritable and feeling just kinda uneasy and crummy all day. BUT I did lose around 5 lbs in this time with an OBVIOUS increase in strength. However,even after I stopped the lean dreams and just took 1 venom and 2 thyrogen a day I was still not feeling my self (same as I described before basically but with a little better nights sleep).

So perhaps the combination of everything was too much? I will say it's been all smooth sailing since I've stopped the ALRI stack and most likely I'll want to give a good company a "tair shot" and start the review up when I'm not on a cycle. However, right now I'd say the sides of that stack don't really seem worth it to me. BUT the stuff does seem to work pretty well, I'm just kinda a fussy itch when it comes to how something makes me feel. For the most part I like to feel good/healthy while I do this bodybuilding thing, but that just MHO.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm real interested to hear some feedback on how Thyrogen compare to T2 or Diacanna or Tri-maxx from people that have used some of these.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
There's no way it'll touch Trimax. There's also no way the sides can be as bad as trimax (major lethargy and muscle eating at it's finest).

But yeah, I'm always interested in these types of products.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind everyone reacts to these things differently. I can take 2 venom in the morning on a full stomach and be totally fine the whole day and then take my lean dreams at night and it literally knocks my ass out. I love it. But really I would NEVER go over two caps a day. Read our label. It doesnt recommend it. I would advise anyone wanting to try venom to take ONE first thing in the morning on a full stomcah. I personally take the entire tri lean system as well as thyrogen x and do great on it. But like I said everyone reacts differently to things.

I was running thyrogen, venom, and lean dreams. I'm not going to bash ALRI as I think they're a company that really does give a **** and they put real thought, innovation, creativity, and all that other good ish into their products. However the venom line of products was a little to damn strong for me. At first I tried venom and to say the least was impressed. I still can't go over 2 caps a day or I think I'll go insane. Plus I think it is more of the "Ultimate Stupid Woman Weightloss Pill". Now hear me out first, please. MOST women/females I know who want to lose weight will simply eat less and exercise more to lose weight. Not a bad idea overall but the whole "starve myself" diet in conjunction with your training is idiotic to all of us here. BUT, with venom it would be pretty damn easy to have the energy to hit the gym and barely eat ish all day. ESPECIALLY SINCE IT DESTROYS YOUR APPETITE (it does for me anyway, I have to remind myself to eat). Hence the reason I think it would be perfect for someone who needs extra energy all day and doesn't want to eat much but doesn't want to feel hungry all day.

More recently I decided to add the lean dreams and thyrogen-x. Well, I should also mention I'm on a cycle right now that involved test, eq, 2 weeks of sd/pp and the final weeks will be just test and var (maybe 2 weeks of mega-trn alongside the var for the tren/var like body recomp/leaning effects).

After about 2 weeks or so (I think) of trying different doses of the lean dreams starting at 2 tabs (WAY TOO MUCH) then trying 1/2 a tab, 1 tab ect. I decided I don't think I like it. Bad night sleep, woke up irritable and found myself being pretty damn irritable and feeling just kinda uneasy and crummy all day. BUT I did lose around 5 lbs in this time with an OBVIOUS increase in strength. However,even after I stopped the lean dreams and just took 1 venom and 2 thyrogen a day I was still not feeling my self (same as I described before basically but with a little better nights sleep).

So perhaps the combination of everything was too much? I will say it's been all smooth sailing since I've stopped the ALRI stack and most likely I'll want to give a good company a "tair shot" and start the review up when I'm not on a cycle. However, right now I'd say the sides of that stack don't really seem worth it to me. BUT the stuff does seem to work pretty well, I'm just kinda a fussy itch when it comes to how something makes me feel. For the most part I like to feel good/healthy while I do this bodybuilding thing, but that just MHO.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind everyone reacts to these things differently. I can take 2 venom in the morning on a full stomach and be totally fine the whole day and then take my lean dreams at night and it literally knocks my ass out. I love it. But really I would NEVER go over two caps a day. Read our label. It doesnt recommend it. I would advise anyone wanting to try venom to take ONE first thing in the morning on a full stomcah. I personally take the entire tri lean system as well as thyrogen x and do great on it. But like I said everyone reacts differently to things.
Do you guys have samples?

matt212

Awards
Darn. Not something I wanted to hear. Maybe doing the entire stack gives better results. Thanks for posting your feedback.
Well, I started with the entire stack (Venom, Special Tactics, Lean Dreams and Thyrogen-X) and now I'm just using ST and Thyrogen. LD made me sweat a lot at night, so sleep was somewhat uncomfortable. Venom, well one day I could take two and be okay, then on other days I could take two and still doze off at the drop of a hat. Honestly, I can see a difference in body fat, even though there is apparent water retention and flattening of muscles due to the ST. I'm on PCT right now, but I still weigh the same since starting. Haven't really lost strength at all, but I'm also using USP Symmetry and PF, so I don't know. I tell you what, I took 3 ST and 1 Thyrogen w/ 1 GXR at night, when I woke up, there was definitely some xtreme tightness all over. I guess that's my replacement to LD. All in all, I think the Thyrogen and Special Tactics could be underdosed,(well for me it seemed like it, I'm 6', 240lbs, BF% don't know but abs are visible, arms are still 18 in.:D ) Venom works well at times and I think LD works, but I was giving up too much sleep to finish the whole bottle. This is the kicker for what its worth, the only cardio I've done is when I'm on the bench or the machine.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do they have samples...haha, they want you to buy their stuff. (even though the alri dude is "not in if for the money")

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Man who peed in your cheerios???? Easy dude. Brent of course we have samples, shoot me a PM with your name and address and I would be happy to send you some.

do they have samples...haha, they want you to buy their stuff. (even though the alri dude is "not in if for the money")

Emiran

Awards
Do any of you guys know how any of these stacks or just the pills themselves compare to an ECA stack? Like how does it compare as far as weightloss and energy.

matt212

Awards
Do any of you guys know how any of these stacks or just the pills themselves compare to an ECA stack? Like how does it compare as far as weightloss and energy.
The Venom by itself will give you energy rush and it will somewhat reduce your appetite on my experiences. As far as weight loss goes, it diffinitely works because I was on no planned diet and eating everything I wanted and didn't gain a pound. I lost a couple but a week after I finished with the Special Tactics, I lost a couple more and got tighter. It was probably because of the water rentention that is associated with those types of products and when that went away, muscle got fuller and I was looking more defined. So that's how I know it works. Let me add this also, I haven't done actual cardio since last October, November time frame. So take my opinion as face value. What I experienced might not be what you wil, but I'm pretty sure that if I was on a spot on diet and did cardio, I would probably be stuck in front of the mirror right now. :icon_lol: