test booster?

2fast2live

Awards
Hey guys, i was thinking about getting one or those test booster suppliments. Waste of money? If not, what do you recommend?

jsa19

Awards
animal m-stak helps increase 5 anbolic hormones, 1 being testosterone.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from the M-Stak. ActivaTE, Diesel Test, and Fenotest are the ones I have heard the best results about. I liked the NHA stack when I ran it for a month.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Surprisingly I have had some good results with Axis-HT but others did not and it is pricey.

My first reccomendation would be to get Powerfull from USP.

2fast2live

Awards
cool, im writing all this down as you guys post.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No fan of natty test boosters here. What are they gonna do for you? Even if they raise test levels by 10% or so that is still nowhere near injecting 500-1000mg Test on a weekly basis and even that is only going yield so much as far as gains. I agree with the previous post regarding Powerfull. USP Labs has some great stuff that is non hormonal that I think you will see much better results. Those test boosters can have their uses in PCT and for libido and an increase in ejaculate volume. $.02

2fast2live

Awards
Im bulking right now, im 5ft6 165lbs, lifetime natural, trying like hell to get to 175lbs. Im eating 6 times a day, taking in 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight, also taking 10 grams of creatine a day, im just looking for anything that might give me an edge.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another vote for powerful here...

Heard nothing but good things about activate also.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Id say ATD is essential for any natty stack, I agree with mr.50, I also liked axisht but it is pricey. I am doin NHA+fenotest right now, today is the second day, nothing noticable yet.

TheKoos

Awards
Stinging Nettle/Tribulus Terrestris/Magnesium/Zinc

The above stack should do the trick.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Two months on ActivaTe worked great for me.

2fast2live

Awards
GREAT, lol i think im as pleased with the number of responces as i am the info im getting. Thanks guys.

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id say ATD is essential for any natty stack, I agree with mr.50, I also liked axisht but it is pricey. I am doin NHA+fenotest right now, today is the second day, nothing noticable yet.
Id be concerned with ATD standalone suppressing sex drive, although it may increase test levels.

2fast2live

Awards
Well being in Iraq im not worried about my sex drive, supression would almost be welcomed lol

dhartnet

Banned
Awards
Diesel Test is OK, but very expensive.. Has anyone tried T-Boost! 800 from Prometabolix ? Similar to Diesel, maybe even stronger and half the price? I think Ill try a bottle for next weeks PCT nad boost..

Also 2fast2live, I apprecaite what you are doing in Iraq, without folks like you, we'd be in big trouble, you're a hero..

Dave

IronMarc

Awards
Vitrix by Nutrex seems good :), I heard, stay away from Tribulus, i read an article and it failed to increase testosterone.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I think Trib is garbage..I think like BP said, test boosters use is to raise your test levels up from a deficeit, not increase them from already standing levels

Mychael101

Awards
Vitrix by Nutrex seems good :), I heard, stay away from Tribulus, i read an article and it failed to increase testosterone.
I've heard good things about Vitrix but they say that Androtest by prosource is the best for under $40 a bottle. I like that the Vitrix is a liqui-cap for faster delivery.

jeffas66

Awards
ZMA (doses as recommended on the bottle)
+
ALCAR (2 x 1000 to 1500mg ed)
+
forskolin (2 x 25mg ed)
Results guaranteed.
not like AAS, but a good boost for test levels.

thetimbomb

Awards
Why go for just a regular test booster? Just grab some superdrol or pp or m1t, your results will beat the crap out of results from regular test boosters

beau007

Awards
Rebound XT seems to work for me, suprisingly. Re: test booster?

REBOUND XT: Ok, I know it's an ANTI-E made to inhibit estrogen, but that is supposed to help test levels, right, so I can post it here.
Although I was really sceptical when I ordered it, I'm really starting to like REBOUND XT, 3x 1 capsule a day with 1x 1000 mg CLA (the fat helps absorption). I'm getting very lean (around 9-10% BF) with dieting/cardio/ECA stack and the RXT seems to keep the muscles in check.
It's actually a nice break from the prohormones/m1t,superdrol, etc.
And I feel very hard and lean, no water retention. I feel like it's a nice alternative to cycling prohormones all the time as I was doing before, which gave me great strength/mass gains but always made me a bit bloated...of course that helped strength wise. I like the lean look with REBOUND XT and maybe I had too much estrogen floating around after about 1.5 years of cycling (with nolva as PCT) to start with =). My definition is way up. I'm just not exploding like I was with M1t or Superdrol, but of course it's a completely different product.
I would not replace Nolva with RXT, but it's great to do for a few weeks after a serious PCT cycle.
It's actually a nice break. I may just stick with this for a while to give a :woohoo: break from the harder stuff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why go for just a regular test booster? Just grab some superdrol or pp or m1t, your results will beat the crap out of results from regular test boosters
Cuz he wants to stay natural, and props to him for that. I don't think we should be trying to talk people into doing steroids. If you or I want to use them that's our business, but I will support anyones attempt to stay natural.

Stay natural you are doing fine. Like some of the others said Designer has some good products and so apparenlty does USPLabs. I hear good things about Fenotest too. Keep eating and working hard it will come, it will just take a little longer.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would opt for Inhibit-E (ATD) from SNS stacked with Powerfull or Activate. If money is of no option, Retain and DHEA would be a good addition as well as a natural stack. Symmetry and Powerfull are something I will try sometime in the future. Read the write-up for Retain, I think its worth a shot.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

I would opt for Inhibit-E (ATD) from SNS stacked with Powerfull or Activate. If money is of no option, Retain and DHEA would be a good addition as well as a natural stack. Symmetry and Powerfull are something I will try sometime in the future. Read the write-up for Retain, I think its worth a shot.