Best stack for fat loss?

• EC Stack

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • ALRI Stack

Votes: 21 33.9%

• Total voters

Goffio69

Awards
If money was not an issue, which stack would you choose for fat loss?

EC Stack:
sesathin
glucophase-xr
flax oil
super epa
ephedrine hcl
caffeine

ALRI Stack:
try-lean system
thyrogen-x

evan

evan

Awards
  • Established
While both of these stacks an be used for fat loss this is really an apples and oranges omparison.

Long term fat prevention and heallth benefits and going from average to ripped over a long period of time, whike eating a near(slightly below) iso-caloric diet stack 1

going from ripped to diced and suffering through minor irritaion of sides and major irritations of severe caloric stak 2

To put it into another prespetive I would choose 2 in a sec, but would put a freind trying to get into shape onto stack1

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Neither. I would use:
+ Albuterol (or topical Clen)
+ TTA
+ some mild thyroid booster (forskolin being the most effective and safe).

propho

Awards
  • Established
tetra something.. it's the main ingredient in Melting Point

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
I can't find that tta anywhere I looked up mp and it didn't list that...could you buy that in bulk? Or anyone know of a good supp in bulk for waight loss? Ohh and I would do the second stack.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TTA in bulk try custom, if you want it capped try Melting Point if you want with other fats try Lipid FX

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
ohh thanx man the bulk is nice..I'ma buy all the bulk supps for fat loss thanx..my next cutting cyle is gonna be killa..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Clen,T3 and Glucophage for me thanx, but i will be trying Sesamin and Melting point soon.

The Godfather

Awards
The EC stack (which of course is just ephedrine and caffeine) is the most proven and one of the cheapest options when it comes to the fat burning. You can go up one step by choosing albuterol or clen for better results but more sides and a shorter cycle.

The ALRI feeedback has not been great with people complaining about not being able to sleep that well as the hyperdrive kept them up and the lean dreams didn't do enough to get them to sleep. Also thyrogen didn't get the greatest of reviews.

I would personally say go for either EC/albuterol/clen and if you want something above that for fat burning and don't mind a bit of possible lethargy or cramping then go for a TTA-based product. If appetite control isn't usually a problem for you then go for Melting Point otherwise if it is go for LipidFX as that has less TTA but quite good (looking at feedback) appetite suppressants.

The final possiiblity you may want to try is the Omega Beta Fat Incineration product instead of the other two TTA products as I do think there is the possibility of quite good synergy there but there hasn't been any real world feedback on it yet so that's a bit untested.

robster11

Awards
What dosage would you do for the EC stack? and how many times a day?

The Godfather

Awards
What dosage would you do for the EC stack? and how many times a day?
It of course depends on your tolerance but I would recommend you first start at a half dosage of 12.5mg/100mg (E+C) and see how that affects you and assuming you are fine with that double it and work your way up to 2-3x/day of that dosage.

robster11

Awards
It of course depends on your tolerance but I would recommend you first start at a half dosage of 12.5mg/100mg (E+C) and see how that affects you and assuming you are fine with that double it and work your way up to 2-3x/day of that dosage.

perfect. thanks for the help

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
For what it is worth I am currently on Hyperdrive(1cap w/ breakfast) Thyrogen-X(1 cap x 3 per day) and Lean Dreams(3 caps b4 bed). My diet is pretty good 70% of the time, but my weight training is limited to circuit training with minimum weight and cardio. In the past 4 weeks I have dropped about 3-4% bodyfat without sacrificing much muscle if any. The only thing that has leaned me out faster was TREN and I was on a precontest diet at the time. In no way am I saying this is better than clenbuterol, albuterol, or whatever people are using today, but it has been as good if not better than any OTC fat burning stack I have used. My only complaint would be constant thirst and insomnia on the Hyperdrive..

bruno

Awards
I took ECY stack for about 10 days before I noticed that my finger tips sometimes gets numb. Also, my heart was taking a beating from this stack.

I stopped and am on day 7 of Hyperdrive. Hyperdrive is superior for both appetite and sleep surpression. I am still on one pill a -day.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
I think I remember reading that Melting Point (TTA) and sesamin cancelled each other out or something like that. I did a search but couldnt find what I was looking for exactly but I think it's out there.

BP

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I remember reading that Melting Point (TTA) and sesamin cancelled each other out or something like that. I did a search but couldnt find what I was looking for exactly but I think it's out there.

BP
Designer Supps said that there might be some kind of synergy if the two were combined. However the extremely painful cramps from the combo blows donky balls. I know from experience.

The Godfather

Awards
WEll the reason you had problems is that you combined Ephedrine with Yohimbine which is not recommended unless you are very well experienced with both seperately. E+Y will basically just cause too much stimulation and you will get bad side ffects.

The Godfather

Awards

BP
They don't cancel each other out but they do increase the side effects significantly and so the reocmmendation is to take half doses of both if you want to combine them and see how your body copes with it.

They both share one common mechanism which is ppar-alpha agonism so in that respect there could be some synergestic or additive effects between the two.

bruno

Awards
WEll the reason you had problems is that you combined Ephedrine with Yohimbine which is not recommended unless you are very well experienced with both seperately. E+Y will basically just cause too much stimulation and you will get bad side ffects.
What are your thoughts on hyperdrive + ec stack?

The Godfather

Awards
What are your thoughts on hyperdrive + ec stack?
Unless you are a very experienced stimulant user I would not recommend it as it would be very stimualting. It is likely to be more overly stimulating than ECY. Personally I would say that if fat loss is your main goal then the EC stack is going to be better. It is well proven to increase fat loss and help preserve LBM. Hyperdrive may possibly be a stronger energy stimulant (not sure myself) or it may be a better appetite suppressant so either of those are what you are looking for then go for Hyperdrive but if you want aproven diet aid then go for EC.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
venom by itself works better than eca does for me. Don't get me wrong though as ECA has always worked great for me. If I was going to thow something else into the mix it would probably be lean extreme or reduce for cortisol suppression. I use either at 4 caps ed and seem to always lean out and get some nice vascularity. Glucophase is also awesome at 2 caps 3 times ed. I would probably run venom for 4-6 weeks starting at 1 cap and working up to 3 ed and then switch to the nha stack + glucophase for 4-6 weeks.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Clen,T3 and Glucophage for me thanx, but i will be trying Sesamin and Melting point soon.

I 2nd this, although i've never ran the glucophage with it. But the only compounds I ever use and need to cut these days is clen/t3, that along with a sound diet and cardio NEVER fails.

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
what about stacking amp with tta?

if tta causes hunger, amp kills appetite (if taken on an empty stomach) or will they counter eachother?

same question with amp and e/c, since amp's key substance is somewhat of a mystery, or at least to me... i've heard it's similar to ephedra and coke as it works on norepinephrine.

just wondering cuz i've used both, 3 caps of amp in the morning w/out food. 3 hours later i ran 4 miles & worked out, immediately after the workout, which was another hour and a half later, i took low dose of ephedra diet cpd, normally when taking ephedra i feel the effects of tight chest increased heart rate... but none of this was present when i took amp first in the morning.. appetite was still suppressed throughout the day too.

and finally, what about amp + albuterol?