Supp Fact ?

shiby1510

Awards
So I've been wondering... does anyone know what the average weight that the supplement companies use when they give their recommended dosages because it is possible that one is taking too little or too less of an amount anyone have any info on this??

Thanks a lot!

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
so much of wat u said confuses me. they list of many capsules to take or how many scoops of powder. They then list how many grams are in a capsule or powder.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Seems he is asking the body weight of the subject used to determine adequate or optimal dosage.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nice translation.

Thanks. I think I've been reading too many of your posts. I am starting to type things I dont understand.:blink:

JK

I love your posts, I have gleened much from them. Keep it up bro.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
So I've been wondering... does anyone know what the average weight that the supplement companies use when they give their recommended dosages because it is possible that one is taking too little or too less of an amount anyone have any info on this??

Thanks a lot!
Supplement companies usually have a section on the product that outlines the suggested use, if not then they should have a website or phone number on the bottle/container so you can contact them.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Controlled Labs White Blood says take more if you are over 225. Scivation xtend varies from 160 on up. So the best bet it to actually talk to the company.