Supp Fact ?
- 02-23-2006, 02:04 AM
- 02-26-2006, 04:11 PM
02-26-2006, 11:32 PM
so much of wat u said confuses me. they list of many capsules to take or how many scoops of powder. They then list how many grams are in a capsule or powder.
02-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Seems he is asking the body weight of the subject used to determine adequate or optimal dosage.
02-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Nice translation.Originally Posted by bpmartyr
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
02-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by jonny21
Thanks. I think I've been reading too many of your posts. I am starting to type things I dont understand.
I love your posts, I have gleened much from them. Keep it up bro.
02-27-2006, 01:08 AM
Supplement companies usually have a section on the product that outlines the suggested use, if not then they should have a website or phone number on the bottle/container so you can contact them.Originally Posted by shiby1510
02-27-2006, 01:24 AM
Controlled Labs White Blood says take more if you are over 225. Scivation xtend varies from 160 on up. So the best bet it to actually talk to the company.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Adizzle1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-02-2014, 02:20 PM
- By Adizzle1 in forum Performax LabsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 02:46 PM
- By b18cyaaa in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2009, 03:22 PM
- By Max32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 02-20-2006, 03:48 AM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2002, 05:16 AM