Supp Fact ?
- 02-23-2006, 02:04 AM
- 02-26-2006, 04:11 PM
- 02-26-2006, 11:32 PM
so much of wat u said confuses me. they list of many capsules to take or how many scoops of powder. They then list how many grams are in a capsule or powder.
02-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Seems he is asking the body weight of the subject used to determine adequate or optimal dosage.
02-27-2006, 12:30 AM
Nice translation.Originally Posted by bpmartyr
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
02-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by jonny21
Thanks. I think I've been reading too many of your posts. I am starting to type things I dont understand.
I love your posts, I have gleened much from them. Keep it up bro.
02-27-2006, 01:08 AM
Supplement companies usually have a section on the product that outlines the suggested use, if not then they should have a website or phone number on the bottle/container so you can contact them.Originally Posted by shiby1510
02-27-2006, 01:24 AM
Controlled Labssays take more if you are over 225. Scivation varies from 160 on up. So the best bet it to actually talk to the company.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Adizzle1 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-02-2014, 02:20 PM
- By Adizzle1 in forum Performax LabsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 02:46 PM
- By b18cyaaa in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2009, 03:22 PM
- By Max32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 42Last Post: 02-20-2006, 03:48 AM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2002, 05:16 AM