Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Who has tried this product now available from our board sponsers? Heres the write-up!

Venom Hyperdrive 3.0
[90 caps] $29.99

Click to enlarge

Is the ultimate high energy, appetite suppressant for those who want serious hard core fat loss.
Okay, before anyone panics and sends us nasty e-mails, ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0™ has all of the same ingredients and amounts as the original Venom™…we just added two compounds. Of course it is a better product, but the other big plus is that, due to our ability to produce much larger volume, we have been able to make it more cost effective and pass the savings on to our customers. In short, thanks for loving the product.

Increases stamina and energy
Suppress appetite
Increase calorie expenditure
Improve long term performance
Improve mental focus

So What Sets Venom™ Apart From the Rest?

Anyone can mix a bunch of compounds or herbs together and shove it into a capsule. All too often this is followed by ads that promise the world but deliver next to nothing. This is not to say that all products in this category are bad, just that “some” create doubt upon those that perform as intended. So let’s look at the research supporting the value of the synergistic ingredients formulated for Venom™.

Cocoamine™ (Only From ALRI)

Cocoamine™ is trademarked and patent pending proprietary unique cocoa extract that provides the health benefits of chocolate without any of the unhealthy ingredients (you know, like sugar and fat).

Please do not confuse Cocoamine™ with the patented ingredient Chocomine™. Our Cocoamine™ is a unique matrix standardized for nearly 98% actives. Try it before you judge it!

Cocoamine™ contains several natural occurring substrates, including methylxanthines (theobromine, caffeine, and theophylline), biogenic-amines (phenylethylamine, tyramine, octopamine and synephrines), amino acids (phenylalanine, tryptophan, tyrosine, others), minerals (with a high content of magnesium) and several beneficial antioxidants.

*You may think you have used a product similar to this, but one dose of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0™ will show you how wrong you are. (Please start with only one capsule!)

Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a naturally occurring endogenous neuroamine that increases attention and activity in animals as well as humans and has been studied for its ability to relieve depression in 60% of depressed patients. It has been proposed that PEA deficit may be the cause of a common form of depression. It is also your body’s most powerful natural stimulant. Interesting is that PEA improves mood as rapidly as amphetamine but does not produce tolerance. Okay, natural PEA good and amphetamine is bad. Though they share many common positive affects, the latter is not a good option due its own negative affects. Got it?

Another interesting reality found in PEA research is its unique ability to stimulate striatal acetylcholine release. Big deal? Well, this neurotransmitter positively affects everything from libido to the sense of hunger with benefits to mood, focus and stress. Okay, and a positive effect upon erectile function has been noted in other studies. Big deal? You call it.

Caffeine is an interesting and well know compound, certainly nothing new to the supplement industry. But there is some valuable research that shows a lot of potential benefits. Yes, everyone already knows that it is noted as a compound that increases energy significantly.

In one rat study and several human studies, caffeine has show to have appetite suppressive value. Naturally most dieters cheat and can use all the will power they can get.

Another study has shown caffeine to decrease fat redeposit and aid thermogenesis through fat oxidation. In part this appears to result in suppressed leptin (you know, the fat regulating hormone)

Tyramine, Octopamine and Synephrines all have a positive effect upon beta-3 receptors thus increasing the rate of thermogenesis and metabolic rate. Many have compared the affects to those of ephedra mostly in a positive sense. Let me explain that a little better.

Several studies have found that patients who achieve only a small weight loss during dietary therapy, and have a tendency for weight regain, are characterized by lower energy expenditure, lower sympathetic activity, and a reduced ability to mobilize fat stores, compared with patients who are more successful at losing weight. (gee, really?)

It is reasonable to improve or normalize these traits by supporting the dietary approach with pharmacological/nutracuetical manipulation of central and peripheral pathways. Agents that stimulate adrenergic neurons are particularly suitable because they offer mechanisms for temporarily inhibiting hunger and for stimulating energy expenditure, lipolysis and fat oxidation. Interesting enough is that our bodies and diet can do this in a minimal way already…which means minimal results for your efforts. Supplementing these pathways with Venom Hyperdrive 3.0™ has the obvious affect…super charged results.

How (Science Geek Answer)?

Sympathomimetic compounds can reduce appetite and increase energy expenditure. Energy expenditure can be increased by 5-10% via stimulation of a combination of beta-adrenoceptors; beta3-adrenoceptors may predominate during chronic use. This increased energy expenditure increases the relative proportion of fat oxidation; as this is not fully compensated by increased energy intake, a negative energy balance occurs. This mechanism may be responsible for the long-term weight loss efficiency of agents like, ephedra, octopamine, tyramine and synephrines.

Noteworthy, the elevated plasma insulin of obese rats was lowered by octopamine. One study showed that octopamine can reduce body weight gain in obese rats, without apparent adverse effects, but with less efficacy than beta3-AR agonists.

Both individually and combined the combination of these multiple ingredients produces a unique effect. Research has substantiated the many positive user feed-back factoids about Cocoamine™, including increased energy, appetite suppression, lipolysis (fat burning), improved mood, improved concentration, increased alertness, improved physical performance, aphrodisiac properties, and health benefits. When correctly processed, all of these benefits become a reality. Naturally this discussion is based upon the research sites listed at the end. (When I am done babbling)

So What Else Is In It?

The need for extreme appetite suppression seems to be a large factor in the out come of any diet intended to help lose body fat. So we added hoodia. One study appears to have explained why people report long term hunger suppression with the use of hoodia. It seems likely that increased ATP content/production in the hypothalamus may be a signal for energy-sensing of satiety.

Next we included 5-HTP which acts as a precursor for serotonin (mood enhancement), R- ALA (R-Alpha Lipoic Acid) to aid in insulin mediation, guggul sterone extracts to support thyroid activity, Rhodiola to increase support for ATP and cAMP production, B vitamins to support energy pathways and capsiate for thermogenesis, lypolysis and anti-oxidant value.

Okay, Capsiate is kind of cool so I want to say a little more about it. Everyone in hard core bodybuilding has heard of the fat loss compound DNP. Well, it works by making the mitochondria burn more calories in effort to make ATP by uncoupling the process with a compound called UCP-1 and UPC -2 thus dramatically increasing calorie expenditure…and it is very dangerous. Better options?

It’s All About Synergy

A single dose of capsiate temporarily raised both UCP1 mRNA in brown adipose tissue and UCP3 mRNA in skeletal muscle. These results suggest that UCP1 and UCP2 may contribute to the promotion of energy metabolism by capsiate, but that thyroid hormones do not. In short, a smarter and naturally occurring option. Yes, both human and rat studies.

What Did We Add To The Original Intense Formula?

Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ethyl Ester: Regular L-carnitine is a wonderful amino acid that positively affects mitochondrial function and supports fat oxidation via carnitine shuttle. However, propionyl-l-carnitine ( PLC ) is a completely new animal with much more far reaching potential for ergogenic benefits than its more basic cousin. Used medically to treat heart problems and improve blood flow in the body, PLC has been shown to increase mental function, enhance overall energy, hasten oxidation of both glucose and lactate, push more glycogen into muscles, and lengthen the time to muscular fatigue. These effects mean just one thing to the hard training bodybuilder or athlete and dieting world…you can train harder, longer, and will recover better from each gut-busting workout! Ok, so that’s a few things…but even better! Oh yeah, did I mention Ethyl Ester technology? Duh. Esters can increase oral bioavailability by as much as 400% and propionyl-l-carnitine needed to be far more oral friendly…so we created Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ethyl Ester and added it to our energy oriented goodies.

Tyrosine Ethyl Ester: This is an obvious one. Tyrosine is an amino acid your body uses as a substrate to make active fat burning, metabolic rate governing thyroid hormones. When you diet your thyroid hormone production decreases which means it is harder to lose fat but you have muscle wastes away. Tyrosine for thyroid hormone function support is a no-brainer. Unfortunately oral tyrosine administration has poor bioavailability…did I mention esters having up to 400% better oral bioavailability?

Sum It Up?

Sometimes all of the right ingredients can be in a product but the correct amounts and standardization can blow the whole out come. It is all about the correct amounts of each substrate and that each acts in synergy with one another…without counteracting another…that makes the product gold or a rip-off.

Why Do Almost All Fat Loss Systems Fail?

Pretty simple really…Come on now. Everyone wants to see what’s under that extra fat layer, but when we first start dieting (restricting our calorie intake) and augment the amount of calories we burn (by increasing exercise), everything goes great…for about the first week. Then, like most human’s on the planet, we start getting hungry (like eating a whole wedding cake at 3 AM type hungry) and run out of energy. So, in short, you crave food and have no interest in doing anything that requires any energy unless it somehow involves that wedding cake and a gallon of milk. (ya, I know, no fat people jokes)

So What Do We Need To Succeed?

First, we need to clean up our diets by dropping sugars, alcohol, and excessive fatty foods (Okay, at least consume them only in moderation). Second, we need to put together a training program that increases the number of calories we burn per day. Last, we need to do something about that “Commit felonies for a wedding cake but too lazy to do so” feeling that always hits us like a ton of lard after the first week of lower calories! And a dramatic increase in metabolic rate (increased calorie expenditure) certainly would make the whole deal more worth while, huh?

Get what you pay for and try ALRI’s Venom Hyperdrive 3.0™…but please follow directions. We do things right.

This product was added to our catalog on Monday 20 February, 2006.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I don't even think it's hit the stores yet. I just got the first Venom and the second look interestiing.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Considering that plus lean xtreme and lean dreams! My two cents...

The Godfather

Awards
Tyrosine ethyl-ester as if that's necessary and all this 400% more bioavailable reubbish. Seems like a lot of excess hype the article

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Tyrosine ethyl-ester as if that's necessary and all this 400% more bioavailable reubbish. Seems like a lot of excess hype the article
Might by hype - but I've yet to see a product that ALRI has put out that hasn't worked up to it's billing.
I think you are wrong.

I tried a 4 cap sample of the original - and loved it!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Might by hype - but I've yet to see a product that ALRI has put out that hasn't worked up to it's billing.
I think you are wrong.
Ditto ALRI is always cutting edge.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I tried hyperdrive... it was amazing...played soccer for like 4 hours...!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on hyperdrive 3.0 right now ,well it does seem a little better then the original formula as far as intensity and duration of stim,it isnt too extremely different.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I took 2 of those thingies at like 5p.m.. and couldnt fall asleep until 4am the next morning.. it was like adderall.. realllllly good energy boost, probably good pre workout, or before morning classes

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If it's anything like the original Venom, I wouldn't take it after 11am.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I guess i made that mistake.. I was tired from my workout and it had arrived in the mail.. i was like what the heck ill take too, maybe it will work..
and that was 5pm.. right before soccer.

up for another 11 hours.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea venom hyper drive is INSANE. I take 2 caps at 6 am when i wake up and im still crankin it out at 11 pm when im getting home from work!

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Hey

what can we say.... this sh!!!t works!!!

quote=Sooty]I guess i made that mistake.. I was tired from my workout and it had arrived in the mail.. i was like what the heck ill take too, maybe it will work..
and that was 5pm.. right before soccer.

up for another 11 hours.[/quote]

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey

what can we say.... this sh!!!t works!!!

Yea you aint lien bro, im always pretty resiliant to stims or atleast have to take a little more to feel the effect. Not this stuff, holy crap its some pody ish!

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I hope its okay to take for a 17 year old? i mean im thinking about getting a bottle of it.. doesnt appear to have any ingredients that could potentially cause permanent damage or anyhting..

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Sorry darling you have to be 21 to purchase Venom. :)

I hope its okay to take for a 17 year old? i mean im thinking about getting a bottle of it.. doesnt appear to have any ingredients that could potentially cause permanent damage or anyhting..

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Darn it!... Well, i'll just have to work around that.
It's not an anabolic, and it's not hormonal, and it's not alcoholic, so why can't I buy it ...........
It's official, i'm now 21.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Darn it!... Well, i'll just have to work around that.
It's not an anabolic, and it's not hormonal, and it's not alcoholic, so why can't I buy it ...........
It's official, i'm now 21.

If you are doing it for fat loss, you should check your diet. Losing fat at 17 is EASY. I have done it.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Well my young friend, you can thank main stream america and the would be victims of america for that. I mean did I tell that fat ***** to put a hot cup of coffee between her fat legs and spill it on herself while driving? This chick won a multi million dollar law suit against McDonalds for that!!! Because she was an oblivious idiot!! So unfortunately the actions of one effects the lives of many sydrome occurs.People as a whole do not take responsibility for their actions any longer. Which unfortuntely creates bs regulations for John - Q - citizen who may be just a fat beer drinking hill billy ... but none the less he has no rights here. For the love of god some one stop me before I hit the president bush subjectlol. Seriously I recommend to ANY athlete under the age of 21 to take protein powder and mom's good cooking until they are of age. :) End Rant Bobo delete me for god sake:)

quote=Sooty]Darn it!... Well, i'll just have to work around that.
It's official, i'm now 21.[/quote]

Sooty

Banned
Awards
No way would I need it for fat loss man.. im 8percent bf...and I dont plan on taking it irresponsibly...
despite my negative rep... i have an idea of how to use things wisely?
I would only use it early morning to wake up or for early soccer matches..

but your right... if i **** up.. then that could cause alot of problems..

and i do take protein - like 2 shakes a day, 1 morning, 1 post w/o or during dinner depending

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello all.Is there anyone out there who is a nonresponder to stims that can attest to the fact that this will work.Nothing that Ive used gives me any focus or drive after the first use.I would love to try a sample so that I dont spend $30 to be focused and aggressive for 1 training session.I know that focus and aggression are 90% mental but when you run 2 fulltime jobs to provide for your family its almost a necessity to do what it takes to keep training.By the way the appetive supression isnt a problem Ive been force feeding myself for years(although this would definitely help with the periodic insane carb cravings) On a side note I dont get enough rest which is not by choice and after reading about the lean dreams reviews I have mixed emotions about the effectiveness as a sleep aid.Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There is a StimX free sample page.
If you respond to StimX (in my experience) you will respond to Venom. I had a sample of the original Venom - not sure if they are doing samples for the hyperdrive version - Raven???

Do a search - you'll see the StimX link.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks jmh80 Im searching for the stim x link and cant seem to find it but Ill keep looking.It would be great if it worked then there wouldnt be a need to look any further.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
There is a StimX free sample page.
If you respond to StimX (in my experience) you will respond to Venom. I had a sample of the original Venom - not sure if they are doing samples for the hyperdrive version - Raven???

Do a search - you'll see the StimX link.
I tired Stim X and had crazy results (free sample I had.) I have some samples of venom 3.0 and lean dreams on the way, and if it wasnt for them Id have a couple bottles of stim x by now. I want to try out ALRI first and see how I like it, and from the sounds of it Im in for some good luck :).

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
would it be wise...since ive been reading on how potent this supp is.....to maybe cycle it.....5/2 or something to that effect?? and keep steady with the rest of the stack (lean dreams, special tactics, thyrogen-x)?

also....would a low carb diet be good with this stack or probably not since of the lack of eating involved with taking hyperdrive?

let me know..thank you

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
would it be wise...since ive been reading on how potent this supp is.....to maybe cycle it.....5/2 or something to that effect?? and keep steady with the rest of the stack (lean dreams, special tactics, thyrogen-x)?

also....would a low carb diet be good with this stack or probably not since of the lack of eating involved with taking hyperdrive?

let me know..thank you
All stims should be cycled but i would go like a month on ,month off type of cycle,i am using hyperdrive and am also on a low-carb diet,it seems to help with the lack of energy associated with carbs.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All stims should be cycled but i would go like a month on ,month off type of cycle,i am using hyperdrive and am also on a low-carb diet,it seems to help with the lack of energy associated with carbs.
have you been able to keep a good protein intake on hyperdrive with the low carb diet? i want to make sure i dont lose any of the muscle i have...or as little as possible....

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll just say that I think you could alternate days with this sh*t.

It seems to have effects for 2 days with me (goes for StimX and Venom).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There is a free supps thread somewhere - NateDogg posted it. Look for it.

http://www.stimulantx.com/
Upper right - fill in your addy.

OCC - you got a link for the Venom 3.0 and Lean Dreams samples??
Please?

Thanks jmh80 Im searching for the stim x link and cant seem to find it but Ill keep looking.It would be great if it worked then there wouldnt be a need to look any further.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
have you been able to keep a good protein intake on hyperdrive with the low carb diet? i want to make sure i dont lose any of the muscle i have...or as little as possible....
Yeah hyperdrive doesnt need to be taken more than once or twice a day,so i am able to keep my protein around 300-350 grams a day,i havent loss muscle as far as i can tell,once in a while it is alittle hard to put food down but you get used to it.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah hyperdrive doesnt need to be taken more than once or twice a day,so i am able to keep my protein around 300-350 grams a day,i havent loss muscle as far as i can tell,once in a while it is alittle hard to put food down but you get used to it.
sounds like a plan.....how long have you been on hyperdrive with the low carb diet?? are you taking any other supps? what kind of results have you had....how quick?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
There is a free supps thread somewhere - NateDogg posted it. Look for it.

http://www.stimulantx.com/
Upper right - fill in your addy.

OCC - you got a link for the Venom 3.0 and Lean Dreams samples??
Please?
I was talking about Stim X. Venom and lean dreams are from a friend at work that hes trying to get me.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds like a plan.....how long have you been on hyperdrive with the low carb diet?? are you taking any other supps? what kind of results have you had....how quick?
I have been on hyperdrive a little longer than a month while on a low-carb diet,i am just taking some alcar and some protein and glutamine and CEE,while on it,i am also finishing up a cycle of m-trn,i have lost about 10pounds in a little over a month while retaining my muscle.Try it it works well.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
with the hyperdrive....i think it says to take it with food....now i wake up at 6am and walk for an hour (about 3 miles)... now i always walk before i eat in the morning....should i still do that and take hyperdrive afterwards....or should i start trying to eat and take it before i walk?? im on some other supps right now that i take before i walk (Maximum strength hot rox,Alpha male, and methoxy-7..) but im almost done with that stack..so all this info im getting and asking about is for my upcoming cycle with the venom Tri-lean. ive read on this site that some people dont suggest taking venom HD pre-workout.....

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been on hyperdrive a little longer than a month while on a low-carb diet,i am just taking some alcar and some protein and glutamine and CEE,while on it,i am also finishing up a cycle of m-trn,i have lost about 10pounds in a little over a month while retaining my muscle.Try it it works well.
to add to my last post...i also weight train 3 to 4 times a week also

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When do you weight train?how long after you walk do you go workout?I take mine on an empty stomach and have had no problems,but it depends what you want to get energized more for your weights or your walk,also i think you would burn the max amount of fat if you took it before you eat ,when you walk,especially if you are on low-carbs.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When do you weight train?how long after you walk do you go workout?I take mine on an empty stomach and have had no problems,but it depends what you want to get energized more for your weights or your walk,also i think you would burn the max amount of fat if you took it before you eat ,when you walk,especially if you are on low-carbs.
well..i take my supps between 6 and 6:15 (depending how tired i am hehe) then...i usually weight about 30 minutes for the supps and the 2 big cups of water i drink to dissolve and circulate....then i walk for 1 hour.......then around 12-12:30 i take the hot rox and alpha-male again.....and work out about 30 minutes later...my workouts are limited due to limited funds and equipment (some free weights...some dumbbells...a bowflex , eliptical and a multipurpose dip station) but i try to get the most out of what i have...im pretty big..the muscle mass is definetely there....just the battle with the fat kills me.....weight loss is slow....my appetite is killer...(can eat a buffet and stuff myself and most of the time...be hungry 30 mins to 1 hour later) thats the primary reason venom caught my eye, and it seems that i stall VERY often....despite attempts to stagger my caloric intake....and like i said before....the low carb diet works the best...i try to throw a cheat day/meal in every 2 weeks or so......just to shake up my metabolism a little.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well..i take my supps between 6 and 6:15 (depending how tired i am hehe) then...i usually weight about 30 minutes for the supps and the 2 big cups of water i drink to dissolve and circulate....then i walk for 1 hour.......then around 12-12:30 i take the hot rox and alpha-male again.....and work out about 30 minutes later...my workouts are limited due to limited funds and equipment (some free weights...some dumbbells...a bowflex , eliptical and a multipurpose dip station) but i try to get the most out of what i have...im pretty big..the muscle mass is definetely there....just the battle with the fat kills me.....weight loss is slow....my appetite is killer...(can eat a buffet and stuff myself and most of the time...be hungry 30 mins to 1 hour later) thats the primary reason venom caught my eye, and it seems that i stall VERY often....despite attempts to stagger my caloric intake....and like i said before....the low carb diet works the best...i try to throw a cheat day/meal in every 2 weeks or so......just to shake up my metabolism a little.
Yeah i have the same problems as you,i would take the HD before your workout for maximum stimulation and fat-burning.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i have the same problems as you,i would take the HD before your workout for maximum stimulation and fat-burning.
good deal..very few people know what kind of torture i go through with my appetite and the losing of the weight.....have you ever thought about doing the whole stack??? or is the HD enough for you

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good deal..very few people know what kind of torture i go through with my appetite and the losing of the weight.....have you ever thought about doing the whole stack??? or is the HD enough for you
Yeah i would love to do the stack,ALR puts out great products,but i am on limited funds right now,which sucks but hopefully soon i will be able to.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i would love to do the stack,ALR puts out great products,but i am on limited funds right now,which sucks but hopefully soon i will be able to.
cool....im trying to get some feedback on the rest of the supps in the stack.....i havent many good things about the thyrogen-x.....and some of the long mini-logs that are posted dont have the special tactics in it but has the thyrogen in it.....and then alot of people are iffy on the lean dreams...so....its been hard to research this stack and the individual supps in it.....

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people seem to like the main ingredient in ALRI's Retain,it is supposedly good for hardening muscle and helping loose cortisol induced bodyfat,i think either lean dreams or special tactics has some of it in them,but at a lower does.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people seem to like the main ingredient in ALRI's Retain,it is supposedly good for hardening muscle and helping loose cortisol induced bodyfat,i think either lean dreams or special tactics has some of it in them,but at a lower does.
so....would you think that maybe subsituting that for one of the two would be a good idea...or since it is a "system" keeping the 3 venoms together is the best bet...

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so....would you think that maybe subsituting that for one of the two would be a good idea...or since it is a "system" keeping the 3 venoms together is the best bet...
Nah i would just stick with the stack,ALR's products are usually made synergistically to work with one another.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nah i would just stick with the stack,ALR's products are usually made synergistically to work with one another.

do you think it would be ok to add retain to the mix...or is that more for a bulking type cycle??

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do you think it would be ok to add retain to the mix...or is that more for a bulking type cycle??
No retain can be used for cutting,if you do stack it i would start with a low dose Because it has a mild stimulant effect.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No retain can be used for cutting,if you do stack it i would start with a low dose Because it has a mild stimulant effect.

alright cool...so you think it would be ok with hyperdrive??

i appreciate the help ...thanks