Any one have experience with Tribex?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
If so ......i have just bought 2 bottles of Tribex and i am going to start a "cycle" if thats what you can call it , consisting of 5 on 2 off, i am curious to how long i can continue this cycle, can i do it for a whole year straight 5 on 2 off or should i take a couple weeks break. Also with the 2 days off would my test production deminish again or would it stay high? Or should i just take it 7 days a week and cycle it with say 6 weeks on two weeks off ... ??

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IT sux balls get your money back, and I am a big believer in trib products. You would do better with 12 pills of Optimum's trib. no b.s.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
If so ......i have just bought 2 bottles of Tribex and i am going to start a "cycle" if thats what you can call it , consisting of 5 on 2 off, i am curious to how long i can continue this cycle, can i do it for a whole year straight 5 on 2 off or should i take a couple weeks break. Also with the 2 days off would my test production deminish again or would it stay high? Or should i just take it 7 days a week and cycle it with say 6 weeks on two weeks off ... ??
As to specific questions about how to use Biotest products, you might try their messageboard.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I had decent results from this product but I'm a bit older so that could have something to do with it.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I had decent results from this product but I'm a bit older so that could have something to do with it.
Update. Yea im having noticable results with this product. harder erections, increased libido.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Update. Yea im having noticable results with this product. harder erections, increased libido.
The old stuff used to rock! Did not like the new stuff:rasp: !

anapolack

Banned
Awards
Tribex Is Good But U Can Fing Ingredients Cheaper

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Tribex Is Good But U Can Fing Ingredients Cheaper
Yeaa, thats probubly true, alot of people around this forum talk about buying bulk and capping on their own. I may try that next time if i can find some reputable tribulus with a good Protodioscin levels around ... ive still got a full bottle to finish with first. :)

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
I tried Tribex a long time ago and all it did for me was give me acne. I have recently been taking Tribuloid, which also gave me acne, but my bench has gone up 20lbs in the past 3 to 4 weeks and I'm curling more than ever.
I hate to say it's the supp, I like to think it's just me, but....

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I tried Tribex a long time ago and all it did for me was give me acne. I have recently been taking Tribuloid, which also gave me acne, but my bench has gone up 20lbs in the past 3 to 4 weeks and I'm curling more than ever.
I hate to say it's the supp, I like to think it's just me, but....
Hmm, never heard of tribuloid before. What are the ingredients?

pool_shark

pool_shark

Awards
Hmm, never heard of tribuloid before. What are the ingredients?
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Zinc 15mg 100%
Tribulus Terrestris 1000mg
(blend of 40% saponins & 20% protodioscin)

Proprietary Tribuloid Testosterone Amplifier: 320mg
-Dodder seed
-Epimedium sagittatum 20:1 extract
-Avena sativa
-Flaxseed oil
-Tongkat ali 50:1 extract

Tribuloid Estrogen and DHT Inhibiting Blend: 65mg
-Saw palmetto berry extract
-Calcium d-glucarate
-Diindolymethane
-Chrysin

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
With Tribulis supps I firmly believe that they are more effective for older people and even then as with any supplement the results are proportionate to how hard you work.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Zinc 15mg 100%
Tribulus Terrestris 1000mg
(blend of 40% saponins & 20% protodioscin)

Proprietary Tribuloid Testosterone Amplifier: 320mg
-Dodder seed
-Epimedium sagittatum 20:1 extract
-Avena sativa
-Flaxseed oil
-Tongkat ali 50:1 extract

Tribuloid Estrogen and DHT Inhibiting Blend: 65mg
-Saw palmetto berry extract
-Calcium d-glucarate
-Diindolymethane
-Chrysin

Hmmm Looks igood, i really like how the product actually states that it has 20% protodioscin levels. I think i may try this product out!

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
With Tribulis supps I firmly believe that they are more effective for older people and even then as with any supplement the results are proportionate to how hard you work.
Definitly u still need to work hard, as with any product... I dont agree that they are only effective on older people, just people that dont have peek testosterone levels.

Mychael101

Awards
I used the Vitrix by Nutrex and I got mild acne and increased hair growth. I'm trying to get my Dr. to write me a rx for testosterone but being 26 and obese he thinks my test levels would be normal but my bodyfat is in the way right now.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Definitly u still need to work hard, as with any product... I dont agree that they are only effective on older people, just people that dont have peek testosterone levels.
I think we are in some ways saying the same thing. I didn't say that they are "only" effective in older people but older people are more likely to have lowered testosteone levels.