Mass-tech questions

Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.9%

Mass-tech questions

hey ive been taking masstech for about a week now, and i just wanna no what you guys think about this?...does it help u gain, and has anyone taken it before?..thanks in advanced

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.91%

ive used cytogainer and nlarge...and to me all it did was make me fat with no apparent muscle gain. So I just stick with 45g of protein and 50 g of some kind of simlpe carb after w/o.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

LOL - I love these answers.......SUPPLEMENTS DO NOT MAKE YOU FRIGGN FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's your diet and lack of activity...........Cytogainer is actually an excellent product.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.8%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

CYTOGAINER ROCKS !!! i use it and love it... Mass tech not too many people use and like it, most switch to cyto gainer at my store VW
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.91%

what do you mean a "supplement can't make you fat" If I were to drink 5 mass-tech shakes a day, id be ****ing 10 lbs heavier the next week. All that maltodextrin they put in there is way too much simple sugar for me. Im just telling him what my expierence was...thats all
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.9%

how much did u drink a day and how much gains did u get?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

I'd pass on the FAT-TECH. I'd pass on the CELL-TECH, too. There are much better options out there.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.9%

only thing i have until i get my superdrol this week
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.84%

If your asking questions of this nature about "gains" coming from a whey supp, then it would probably be in your best interest to study up on nutrition.

Your gains are gonna come from your total caloric surplus (eating more than you expend). It should also be based around quality food, like complex carbs and protein, with GOOD fats added in there as well. It seems most go with something close to a 40p/40c/20f and depending on how you react to food, total cals = about 17-22x bw . It's a good place to start anyway, then you can tweak it from there.

On the whey protein thing, I'd just find an economical whey supp (ON, ATW), for some extra protein, and add in some carbs with it pwo (~80-120g).

Gains don't come from one thing....they come from the sum of all facets of your athletic lifestyle.

I'd also put off your SD cycle until you had your diet down pat (on paper helps some peeps).
    I'm not being mean or anything, I just don't want you to waste your SD because your diet wasn't on. Because when you hit PCT, your diet better be on, or you'll lose most everything.
    Best to you brother.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

Quote Originally Posted by CREAO
    what do you mean a "supplement can't make you fat" If I were to drink 5 mass-tech shakes a day, id be ****ing 10 lbs heavier the next week. All that maltodextrin they put in there is way too much simple sugar for me. Im just telling him what my expierence was...thats all
    YOU KNOW WHAT i meant bro.....calories make you fat, not supplements per se....Cytogainer has some good ingredients, pass on n-large,
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smoke with skip
    only thing i have until i get my superdrol this week
    dubbya tee eff man..... you are taking a weight gainer NOT a protein powder while waiting for your SD to come in?

You ARE the example of what is being disscussed in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...s-11216-a.html

You have no business taking an oral like SD when you ask questions if Mass-Tech is a good product. To answer that question... it's a terrible product!!!! MT only survives due to their extensive advertising and relying on the masses that are not educated about supplements to buy their products. From their website -- had to look this up. "Add the contents of 5 scoops (1 serving) to 16 to 18 fl. oz. of cold water or skim milk. Mix in a blender or shaker for 30 seconds and consume. Take 1 to 2 servings of MASS-TECH daily between meals and/or after your workout (depending on how much mass you want to build)." are you kidding me? That right their should be a turn off. Mass = fat to them?

You know what helps you gain -- a sound nutrition plan with whole foods. Use your supplement money on a good protein powder and creatine for a good 2 years.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.91%

Quote Originally Posted by JKurz1
    YOU KNOW WHAT i meant bro.....calories make you fat, not supplements per se....Cytogainer has some good ingredients, pass on n-large,
    yea I didnt mean to be mean or anything. but yea cytogainer is alright..a little too many carbs for me...but when it comes to mass-tech my god I think its like 150g of carbs

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI EVO Mass Stack question
    By jjblacksheep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 11:41 PM
  2. mass tabs questions
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2007, 06:39 PM