Any to try anator p7o? - AnabolicMinds.com

Any to try anator p7o?

1. New Member

Any to try anator p7o?

Another 90 page ad proclaiming a breakthrough supplement from muscletech. No real life clinical trials available on this yet as it becomes available march 1. Anyone going to give this one a test?

2. Advanced Member

What is in it?
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

no one here will waste their money.
    •   

4. Registered User

What's in it....

Took some searching but it's hyped up protein.

whey protein hydrolysate, leucine, phenylalanine, creatine monohydrate and high-glycemic carbohydrates.

http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~jjhulmi/Manninen59.pdf
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Not worth the money
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Boo
  7. Registered User

Since this thread is about crap anyways....

Offtopic TCO - who is that painting by, I would like to look at more of his work.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I want to say I found it at Deviant Art. I can't remember the name of the artist, sorry. I've tried searching for it (using Alone and Lonely as keywords), but there are too many results.
  9. Board Sponsor

I knew it some sorry sucker will be asking me on saturday will be carrying it!!! MT should be very ashamed of themselves
  10. New Member

Thanks for the feedback. I put the question out there to get info from those more experienced with supplementation. I've been taking BCAA's in tablet form along with protien supplements, CEE, flax and fish oil. This and plenty of quality whole food have been bringing some decent mass gain so far. When these BCAA tabs are gone I'm switching to a powder ( those tabs are hard as a rock and I wonder how soluble they can possibly be.) Gonna give CNW's bulk a try.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by masstery
    Thanks for the feedback. I put the question out there to get info from those more experienced with supplementation. I've been taking BCAA's in tablet form along with protien supplements, CEE, flax and fish oil. This and plenty of quality whole food have been bringing some decent mass gain so far. When these BCAA tabs are gone I'm switching to a powder ( those tabs are hard as a rock and I wonder how soluble they can possibly be.) Gonna give CNW's bulk a try.
    Just remember... anything from MuscleTech can be found for cheaper with the proper ingredient dosing. So... don't buy from muscletech...
  12. New Member

Crazy thing is I ordered some anator..then started looking for posts on it. Once I read this I cancled my order and ordered everything in bulk..and its working out jus fine..for like 40 bux more then anator I have enough to last for around 3 months taking everyday. Granted I already had most of it already. Thanx guys.
  13. New Member

I have used muscle tech prods before. With googd results/ True some of the stuff they sell you can get the ingrediants cheap er, stuff like protein, creatine. But cheaper is not always better. I use Pump by muscletech with awsome results provided you drink lots of water. I have tried other hemodialators with not nearly the same results. I say try it, I will. True muscle tech is alot of hype. But there products are not crap. Any one who says they is not being objective. Please no slams, I am not a muscletech promoter, if someone simply says dont waste your money its crap, has no idea what they are talking about, especially with 16 arms.

who-ah
  14. New Member

FYI I have competed 3 times with top 3 finishes in the lightheavyweight division and middle weight. I am 5'10" 220 lbs, 34 inch waste. I will update my profile with a pic soon.
  15. Advanced Member

Yeah, I'll agree that some of their products are of sufficient quality, (allthough the DEGREE to wich in relation to the price difference doesnt always agree with me.) But they touted this product like it was some groundbreaking gene manipulating compound or something. All it really is supposed to do is deliver a bunch of versions of a couple of the most important amino's w/ some carbs to spike insulin. I cant say that their products are crap, but I do think they are Waaaaay over priced (even if one takes the quality into consideration), and theyre outrageous in terms of what they lead readers to believe their getting. They make newb's think that the reason why all the pro's they pay to endorse look the way they do had alot to do with their products, when in reality they had little if anything to do with the success of the athletes. (unless you count the monetary success of having a contract w/ a supp company that spends so much on endorsments and advertising that they have to charge 3xs what it's worth to make their money back.)

No need to post pic's, I believe you. Your'e probably a good bodybuilder, and youve probably been around the block in the supp department. But it's the moral's (or lack their of) of That company that bother's me. I dont claim that their products are worthless, just that their worth----- less than what they charge people.
    I can spike my insulin even better w/ a $35 vial of humalog. you know? And Luecine is not expensive to make, nor is alanine, or phenylalanine (wich ever one was in anator, I forget.) You feel me bro?
    They work, but do they work $75 more?
  16. New Member

I feel ya. So very true about the endorsements. Cant tell ya how many times I have seen a newbie in the gym reading muscle mag, spending hundreds thinking in 6 months he's gonna be a monster. When they ask how long I have been lifting and I tell them. And they look at me like I must be doin something wrong.

Your post 'spawn, was a little more informative than most of the above. New guys look to these boards for information. I just get a little anoyed at 1 sentence replies to questions about new supps. With no explanation.

I feel ya bro!
  17. Advanced Member

Why thank you my good man.
  18. Recovering AXoholic

I will never understand MT's obsession with Creatine Monohydrate.

I'm also putting into question their newly found obsession with bonding aminos to salts and alkanes. This is supposed to increase absorbtion (as free-form aminos sometimes don't digest so well, and can give you the runs), but I think they went a little overboard on the variety aspect of it.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

A much better product that came out first and in a similar vein would be Xtreme Formulation's "Relentless". It's cheaper too (of course).
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  20. New Member

I thought is was pretty good. Since I have been back in the gym working out for the last 2 months, my biceps are at least 1/2 inch bigger (right after workout). Not sure how scientific that is, but FWIW.

I also did the GAKIC for the first month, which I liked also. Definitely noticed a strength difference on this. Unfortunately I did not write any of this down (like an experiment or anything). I could tell on certain workouts I hate to do, like deadlifts, I became more intense with the excercise. JMO
  21. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by patient01
    I thought is was pretty good. Since I have been back in the gym working out for the last 2 months, my biceps are at least 1/2 inch bigger (right after workout). Not sure how scientific that is, but FWIW.

I also did the GAKIC for the first month, which I liked also. Definitely noticed a strength difference on this. Unfortunately I did not write any of this down (like an experiment or anything). I could tell on certain workouts I hate to do, like deadlifts, I became more intense with the excercise. JMO

If you have only been back in the gym do you not think that these large increase in sizes are from you gaining back what you already had? This usually is the case for people that take long breaks (month or more off). Also if you measuring right after a workout that is not going to tell you much, all it says is how good of a pump did you get. Your muscles are larger after you workout because they are filled with blood, measure your arms in the morning a few days after an arm workout then you will know your size a little better.
  22. New Member

I definitely think I got some back. But I also did get bigger. My arms have never measured 16.5 (ever). 16 at the most. But that was always right after a workout. So maybe that is not that accurate. I certainly don't expect to continue the growth as rapidly. That I do know... At least not with out some serious suppliments, like igf.
  23. New Member

First let me say that Muscletech's products are crap.

Second let me say that it is wrong to take advantage of people's ignorance. The fitness industry is a big scam led by Muscletech and GNC's across the country ripping people off for the most basic crap. If I want a bunch of Leucine I will buy some Xtend and chug it all day for alot less than Anator P70.
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigDago
    I have used muscle tech prods before. With googd results/ True some of the stuff they sell you can get the ingrediants cheap er, stuff like protein, creatine. But cheaper is not always better. I use Pump by muscletech with awsome results provided you drink lots of water. I have tried other hemodialators with not nearly the same results. I say try it, I will. True muscle tech is alot of hype. But there products are not crap. Any one who says they is not being objective. Please no slams, I am not a muscletech promoter, if someone simply says dont waste your money its crap, has no idea what they are talking about, especially with 16 arms.

who-ah
    Ever tried Nutrex Niox, Controlled Labs White Blood?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 02:36 PM
  2. FDA to try to stem sales of supplement andro
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 12:53 PM
  3. I hate to say it but, I had to Try T1-Pro.
    By chi_town in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-20-2003, 06:54 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2003, 03:38 PM