Cheapest Best Tasing Whey Isolate?

1. Cheapest Best Tasing Whey Isolate?

For this new diet I'm going on, I need to get some ion exchange or coldfiltrated protein. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good types that were cheap and didnt taste like the bottom of my shoe after walking behind my dog....

2. Primaforce Substance is a good tasting one thats at a good price.

3. Have you ever tried ATW? Great taste, bulk prices (save major $$), great service....what else can you want? I'm finishing up with my 25lb chocalate and its been great everything drink of the way. I've samples around 4-5 flavors of ATW, all have been better or as good as ON, IsoPure, etc. etc.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Have you ever tried ATW? Great taste, bulk prices (save major $$), great service....what else can you want? I'm finishing up with my 25lb chocalate and its been great everything drink of the way. I've samples around 4-5 flavors of ATW, all have been better or as good as ON, IsoPure, etc. etc.
    Trueprotein has it cheaper than ATW. I wasn't a big fan of ATW the first time I used it either. Meaning I still have like 30 pounds of Whey sitting in the bag in my closet.

I'm looking for cheaper than like 6 bucks a pound of ion exchange or coldfiltered.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    Trueprotein has it cheaper than ATW. I wasn't a big fan of ATW the first time I used it either. Meaning I still have like 30 pounds of Whey sitting in the bag in my closet.

I'm looking for cheaper than like 6 bucks a pound of ion exchange or coldfiltered.

what flavor? I might be willing to take it off your hands.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsl
    what flavor? I might be willing to take it off your hands.
    Unflavored.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    Unflavored.

no wonder why you don't like it...lol

8. It's not the flavor, I can mix it with anything I just wasn't impressed with the quality/texture.

9. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    It's not the flavor, I can mix it with anything I just wasn't impressed with the quality/texture.

Agreed, ATW conecntrate/blend is kind of thick even with 3x the normal amount of water added to it.

But ATW still has some good deals, so I still use them for concentrate. I'll get over the texture(not really using it for taste/texture).

Similar Forum Threads

1. 5lb Whey Isolate Available
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 04:02 AM
  2. Best tasting whey protein you've had?
    By MarcoNJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 10:28 AM
  3. Best pure whey strawberry
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-06-2004, 12:57 PM
  4. Whey Isolate and citric acid, bad idea?
    By The Mayor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-09-2003, 07:25 PM
  5. cool info on creatine +whey isolate...
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2003, 10:06 AM