My appetite was murdered by Stimulant-X

  1. Thumbs up My appetite was murdered by Stimulant-X


    Anabolic Xtreme Stimulant-X, at 1 single little capsule, killed my appetite so profoundly for about 6 hours... the thought of eating made me sick and I had to force down some protein. I have never felt such effective appetite suppression.

    And the energy aspects are incredible... but that's to be expected. I like, I like. This product shsould definitely be the base of any fat loss stack. In fact, let me suggest one:

    Stimulant-X
    Diesel Fuel
    Glucophase-XR

    Now that's what I'm talking about! Forget DNP.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-


  2. I got the same appetite effect. I didn't get the energy. I still recommend.

    My stack suggestion is StimX with some ALCAR.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    I got the same appetite effect. I didn't get the energy. I still recommend.

    My stack suggestion is StimX with some ALCAR.
    Yeah, I've done Stim-X with Neurostim and it is pretty sweet. I was buzzin in Enviro-Sci, just kinda like going into my own world. It was nice.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
    •   
       


  4. How is it compared to ephedrine in terms of wiredness?

  5. Can you compare it to venom or amp for appetite suppresion

  6. Appetite suppression is just like Aeternitatis said. You really do have to force yourself to eat.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by okboy63
    Can you compare it to venom or amp for appetite suppresion
    Venom I do not know.

    AMP... I didn't really notice any appetite suppresion with it.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    How is it compared to ephedrine in terms of wiredness?
    Better. In other words, you don't get as wired, you get energized. It's crazy actually, but you feel like a tunnel vision, as if you got a place to go and no one's gonna stop you from going there.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  9. I have to remind myself to eat as it is, so this would make it even harder. Disappointing, because I really want a ECA replacement that doesn't trip me out with anxiety issues.

  10. Agreed. The appetite suppresant effect is huge. I had total tunnel vision. It does its job, that's for sure.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    I have to remind myself to eat as it is, so this would make it even harder. Disappointing, because I really want a ECA replacement that doesn't trip me out with anxiety issues.
    You should really try Stim-X then. At one cap taken with food, the power comes on slow and easy and stays very level throughout the day.

    I personally got drug-buzzed from 2 caps stim-X and Neurostim. That was insane energy.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

  12. Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    I have to remind myself to eat as it is, so this would make it even harder. Disappointing, because I really want a ECA replacement that doesn't trip me out with anxiety issues.
    ok I'm glad to see its not just me. I got a sample of Venom yesterday, and popped ONE PILL this morning with my protien shake. Normally i would eat immediately at work, I felt nausiated just thinking of the food i brought. Finally i forced myself to eat some tuna, then some eggs.

    As for the anxiety, I felt retardly anti-social today, and wierd that everyone thought i was on crack or some ****. I was like scared to hit the gym. I went anyway, but only stayed for about 40 minutes. During work I just wanted to sit at my desk and not be bothered at all. I even had a hard time talking to this girl i work with who i became good friends with (even though i'm trying to date her)....

    I wasn't sure if it was the pgh or venom, bc i started pgh yesterday. I'm glad i read this.

    h19

  13. I am almost immune to appetite suppression it seems.

    Still hungry as hell taking Stim-X, even when I tried two caps (two seperate dosages). Ephedrine doesn't take my appetite down either.

    ONE thing reduced my appetite ever... this crap from Wal-Mart called, "Blast." It's a cheap energy product with a TON of caffeine. Made me feel like ****, but I wasn't hungry

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hamper19
    ok I'm glad to see its not just me. I got a sample of Venom yesterday, and popped ONE PILL this morning with my protien shake. Normally i would eat immediately at work, I felt nausiated just thinking of the food i brought. Finally i forced myself to eat some tuna, then some eggs.

    As for the anxiety, I felt retardly anti-social today, and wierd that everyone thought i was on crack or some ****. I was like scared to hit the gym. I went anyway, but only stayed for about 40 minutes. During work I just wanted to sit at my desk and not be bothered at all. I even had a hard time talking to this girl i work with who i became good friends with (even though i'm trying to date her)....

    I wasn't sure if it was the pgh or venom, bc i started pgh yesterday. I'm glad i read this.

    h19
    I've never tried Stim-X, I was speaking of my issues with Ephedrine. But if you had these issues I'm sure I would as I'm very prone to them.

  15. I used venom, and not stim-x

    For me if i take ECA now, i have anxiety/depression issues for the day. I never used to be like that though.

    odd.

    h19

  16. I've been going strong for 2 days now--no sleep--on 2 caps of Stim-X. Man this stuff hits me hard!
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I thought my doctor was legit...until now
    By Lakevillethor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 01:07 PM
  2. Help, I lost my appetite!
    By goldenchild777 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-26-2005, 04:06 PM
  3. My van was robbed
    By Manwhore in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2004, 03:57 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Log in
Log in