no-xplode chest pain

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine did, and he went to the Dr. and No was messing with his BP. If you have BP issues i would advise not to take it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That and the heavy amount of caffiene in it are probably a bad combo for those with pre existing issues.

Jay Mc

Awards
I'm with bio. I don't think it does anything to NO levels. I think its entirely a function of the many stimulants.

nattyHST

Awards
i have no prior high blood pressure or known "conditions". i was unaware that NO could have such horrible sides or i never would have taken it.

it didnt seem to increase no in my blood stream (from looking in the mirror) while now foods no pills worked great, are half the price AND gave me nothing but good sides.

i have a dr.s appt tomorrow, ill update with what he has to say.

Jay Mc

Awards
i have no prior high blood pressure or known "conditions". i was unaware that NO could have such horrible sides or i never would have taken it.

it didnt seem to increase no in my blood stream (from looking in the mirror) while now foods no pills worked great, are half the price AND gave me nothing but good sides.

i have a dr.s appt tomorrow, ill update with what he has to say.
Its not the arginine. You probably aren't affecting NO levels, you are affecting sympathetics with the stims which can mean hypertension (high blood pressure) and palpatations (skipped beats, chest discomfort, etc.) Good idea going to the doc and getting it checked out! Your heart isn't something to play around with.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep. NO is a vasodialator and this property is used to alleviate cardiovascular constrictions. Too much might give headaches or make you dizzy if you have really low BP, but it likely not cause chest pain/constriction.

NO-Xplode has a HUGE ingredient list which includes lots of caffiene, NADH, Tyrosine, ALCAR and a few other stimulants. Some of these can cause vasoconstriction which is probably why it's not giving you as good of pumps as regular arginine. Too much caffiene for too long will give me twinges of chest pain even though I've been drinking coffee forever.

Listen to Jay though, he knows things.

shct

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i have not had any bad experiences with NO-Xplode since that first one. My first time, I took 2 scoups - i felt sick to my stomach - after that, I took 1 scoup and now back to 2 scoups without any problems. I really believe this **** works.

I look and feel much better than before and will definitely continue my use..

shct

bacho

Awards
chest pain and arrythmia

I had the same symptoms as the original poster of this thread. Pain in chest after 2-3 weeks on NO-Xplode. Most of the pain went away a couple of days after I stopped taking NO-Xplode. I looked all over the web for others who've had this symptom and this is the only place I've seen it discussed. Later I got a blood pressure monitor from COSTCO and found that my BP was normal, however I had irregular heart beat (either skipping beats or getting extra beats). It's been a few weeks since I stopped the NO, and I don't see the irregular heart beat warning anymore when I check my BP. I will never take any supplement with NO or caffeine again. I don't see much difference in my workout without the NO other than my veins don't pop as much when I lift. After this experience, I went and researched all other supplements I'm taking and was shocked at the amount of studies linking them to serious health problems. I've since stopped taking Creatine and generic Whey. Instead I'm on natural sources of protein (nothing beats chicken breast... 25g protien with only 100 cal) and take Whey only as a post-workout recovery drink during the 1 hour 'window of opportunity'. And when I do use whey, I use ImmunoPro Whey which does not use the artificial sweeteners like the others and is not a byproduct of cheese manufacturing. It's more expensive, but I don't want to risk my health anymore. If anyone can share other all-natural bodybuilding supplements, I'd appreciate it.

ibraham

Awards
no-xplode

guyzz hav been using this no-xlopde **** for about 5 months the first 4 months i was doing fine with it could train harder and longer but in the past few weeks i experienced many scary things that scared the **** out of me racing heart beat headach chestpains and a high blood pressure 159/90 i visited the doctor and he was amazed with my bb results im 22 years old and didnt have any medical problems b4 until i showed him the thing i waz using and he said not to use it again it has lots of bad effects but nice pumps and energy anyone here knows something with the same qualities but no side effects please!!!!!

Connman

Connman

Awards
Yea man I had the same problem. Too much caffeine.

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I have the same problem ! not with NO explode but I have Chess pain since I have taken MELTDOWN ! I tried NO shotgun V3 and it Give me the Same kind of *burn,Spasma* in the chess area ! And I have no BP probleme my BP is normal...Very Strange ...! (sorry for my english ... Im french Canadian) Anyone else experiencing these chess spasma ? kind of burn inside !?

ibraham

Awards
chest pain and lot more with no-xplode

ja no-xplode is just like an atom bomb or some **** that really explodes try put some of it in a shaker and shake it see how the **** xplodes man any1 with a bit more idea or experience about super pump 250 from gaspari i used that thing for abt two months with great results make u look bigger and stronger and ja mascular no headach no dizziness nthing at all and most important of all it decreases body fat i have been resting since have noticed some medical problems with noxpl u guyz think it would be a good idea to start on superpump 250 after a month off training with normal puls and normal bb.

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
some people can get this when they take in too much caffeine, too fast, for long periods of time. I got a PVC once taking too much Green Tea Extract. Once I dropped stimulants for a while it went away.

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Well all I have is no explode. Jack3d seems to be sold out everywhere. Sigh

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
ja no-xplode is just like an atom bomb or some **** that really explodes try put some of it in a shaker and shake it see how the **** xplodes man any1 with a bit more idea or experience about super pump 250 from gaspari i used that thing for abt two months with great results make u look bigger and stronger and ja mascular no headach no dizziness nthing at all and most important of all it decreases body fat i have been resting since have noticed some medical problems with noxpl u guyz think it would be a good idea to start on superpump 250 after a month off training with normal puls and normal bb.
That's why it says this :)

ibraham

Awards
dude f u r here to help then tell me a good workout supplement with some pump and energy but no bad side effects like high bp chest pain and so on i was at the docs office today and got my heart checked and was absolutely normal with good puls.