New forum!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've created this forum specifically for articles dealing with supplements. Since the old news and articles is more a plethora of current events this one will be strictly supplement based. If you want to write one, post it here! If you just want to share an article you've read, post it here!

600 rep points to the first one who posts a good one! :lol:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
U.S. Ski Team Athletes Prepare for Torino With a Breakthrough Nutritional Supplement

and... it's relating to the Olympics, which starts tonight.... so thats like... bonus points or extra credit or something... right? :rofl:

PLEASANTON, Calif., Feb. 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Many of the U.S. athletes are bringing more than focus and determination to Torino. With transatlantic flights, little sleep, drastic temperature changes, and the stress of competition, they won't hit the slopes without NutriFeron, an immunity boosting supplement from Shaklee. The official immunity product of the U.S. Ski Team® and U.S. Snowboarding(TM), NutriFeron is another way for elite athletes to capture and keep the advantage. *

Article continued in link.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060209/sfth065.html?.v=37

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You have to create a new thread!

bigj97233

Awards
Beating Prostate Cancer Naturally With Natural Vegetable Compound

Curcumin, a curry spice also known as turmeric, may be useful in the prevention and treatment of prostate cancer.
It is particularly effective when combined with phenethyl isothiocyanate (PEITC), which is found in vegetables such as watercress, cabbage, broccoli, kale, and cauliflower.
The researchers injected specially bred mice with curcumin or PEITC, either alone or in combination, three times a week over the course of a month. The injections significantly slowed the growth of cancerous tumors, especially when the two substances were used together.
Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in men in the United States. Half a million new cases are diagnosed each year. Prostate cancer cells are highly resistant to traditional treatments such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy.

Here is my supplement article post, not necessarily for body builders, but I thought informative.Cancer Research January 15, 2006; 66(2): 613-621
Kansas City Info Zine January 17, 2006
Yahoo News January 20, 2006

Dr. Mercola's Comment:

It always amazes me how natural, simple things like fruits and vegetables can have so many powerful benefits for your health. Curcumin is an excellent example of this principle.
This powerful yellow spice has been used to fight the development of:
But while the evidence is strong that curcumin is helpful, there is no "magic bullet" that will cure cancer. If any food or spice does not taste good or "feel right," stay away from it -- no matter who is telling you how good it is for you. Your body is a far better judge of that than anything you will ever read. In other words:
Listen to your body.
Your body is designed to give you all the feedback you need to make the right food and lifestyle choices. Unfortunately, most of you do not tune in to this important feedback system and do not fully utilize the benefits it can bring you.
This is unfortunate because it can even help you recover from advanced cancers.
So if you like curry, then by all means use it regularly in your diet. But if you're not a fan, just incorporate the other approaches to avoiding cancer into your life:

Related Articles:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
:trout:

Maybe you meant to create your own thread?

If not... read 2 posts up. :yawn:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2