Protein fact's new acne supp

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Protein fact's new acne supp


    Wondering if this may actually be effective. Opinions.....http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...roducts_id=724


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    Wondering if this may actually be effective. Opinions.....http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...roducts_id=724

    For 44.95, I will let you try it out first and report to me the results.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    For 44.95, I will let you try it out first and report to me the results.
    my sentitments exactly! Looking for something to assist during AAS.....besides B5 (which some report bloat from heavier dosages) and the tipical cyclenes (antibiotics)

  4. I have proactive and think it works great.

  5. Try Nizoral.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    Try Nizoral.
    on the skin? (pardon the ignorance bro, used it before on the ol hairline)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    Wondering if this may actually be effective. Opinions.....http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...roducts_id=724
    Uhm its the first time I hear that Lactoferrin helps with acne. it has a general immune boosting effect and potentially anti-cancer, but this...

    Google it, there are surely cheaper alternatives.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    I have proactive and think it works great.
    Proactive is what Drew calls my junk after I finish on his...well you get the picture. Not only does it combat acne, but it's a facial mosturizer as well.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    on the skin? (pardon the ignorance bro, used it before on the ol hairline)
    Yes, it works on acne too apparently.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Proactive is what Drew calls my junk after I finish on his...well you get the picture. Not only does it combat acne, but it's a facial mosturizer as well.

    boooo
    •   
       


  11. hey Proavtvie works, and on Razor bumps, i just dont like the $40 price tag, but it's well worth it.

  12. If you call they will give you a special deal, then cancel and rejoin. I know I sound cheap but what the hell? I am not paying 40$ either!!!

  13. The best and easiest acne treatment I have found for myself is simply taking double to occassionally quadruple the RDA of vitamin A. It slows down the production of oil and sebum pretty well. I have had chronic cystic acne my entire life and have used every antibiotic and even accutane but it always came back.

    YES, I know that A is a fat soluable vitamin and before anyone breaks into hysterics that I'm offering dangerous advice I suggest you consult the Merck manual on Vitamin A toxicity. It is extremely rare and only shows up in people who have taken upwards of 120,000 iu a day for weeks on end. Symptoms cease the minute they stopped and no permanent damage was reported. It shows up most often in people who eat seal and polar bear livers so...um, relax 20,000 to even 40,000 iu isn't going to kill you.

    Recall that Accutane, the wonderfully potent and toxic drug, is indeed a derivative of a vitamin A metabolite. Seeing is how they needed to modify a naturally occuring substance before they could patent it..why not just go with the safer, natural precursor?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman

    Recall that Accutane, the wonderfully potent and toxic drug, is indeed a derivative of a vitamin A metabolite. Seeing is how they needed to modify a naturally occuring substance before they could patent it..why not just go with the safer, natural precursor?
    Accutane kicked the **** out of my acne in high school. Hasn't really been bad since.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    on the skin? (pardon the ignorance bro, used it before on the ol hairline)

    Anothony Roberts wrote an article about it in M&M few weeks back. I tried it and it didn't really do much.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Accutane kicked the **** out of my acne in high school. Hasn't really been bad since.
    Thats cause you have been getting the special " revodrew glazeface treatment"!!!

  17. I think the thing to keep in mind is that there's a lot of different causes for acne...hormonal, diet, or in my case a combo of hormonal with skin that grows too fast and covers the pore/hair follicle.

    Antibiotics obviously do not treat the cause. Accutane does, but many people like me will experience having acne comeback after about 10 years, My dermatologist said that this is pretty common and that if the first accutane treatment took care of acne on your face for example, that it would come back on a different area..like your shoulders or lower back. This is what happened to me.

    Proactive did absolutely nothing for me or my wife, but it seems to work for many.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I think the thing to keep in mind is that there's a lot of different causes for acne...hormonal, diet, or in my case a combo of hormonal with skin that grows too fast and covers the pore/hair follicle.

    Antibiotics obviously do not treat the cause. Accutane does, but many people like me will experience having acne comeback after about 10 years, My dermatologist said that this is pretty common and that if the first accutane treatment took care of acne on your face for example, that it would come back on a different area..like your shoulders or lower back. This is what happened to me.

    Proactive did absolutely nothing for me or my wife, but it seems to work for many.

    I have extremely oily skin that has been problematic for years. Proactive worked to a degree but it was the best that I have used. Nothing beats, not wearing a hat and washing atleast 3 times a day. That has done the most yet. Using proactive is a pain in the ass, as it takes like 15 min. each time.

  19. I no longer have the terrible oil problem that I used to have. One benefit of being 33..but I still get LOTS of ingrown hairs.

  20. b-5 worked for me

  21. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    Thats cause you have been getting the special " revodrew glazeface treatment"!!!
    Unoriginal bastid! Acne is also genetic. I know my mom had it bad when she was younger. I think her mom had it bad too. Hope my kids get their mom's skin.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Unoriginal bastid! Acne is also genetic. I know my mom had it bad when she was younger. I think her mom had it bad too. Hope my kids get their mom's skin.
    I hope they get there moms everything or else my son will have to mess with them, just like I do with you.

    Is it time for another glzeface? Open up you dirty whore!


    What can you do about ingrown hairs?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    I hope they get there moms everything or else my son will have to mess with them, just like I do with you.

    Is it time for another glzeface? Open up you dirty whore!


    What can you do about ingrown hairs?
    It's funny how we follow our insults up with either a question or a comment. Like it's normal or something. Sadly, I think it is becoming normal. BTW, I hope your son didn't inherit your female like qualities. I hate to see people mistake him for a girl like they do you.

  24. I use the strap. It got rid of all my acne within the first 10 minutes of putting it around my head.

  25. So how do you like your new pic? Didnt think I would find it did you?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by revodrew
    So how do you like your new pic? Didnt think I would find it did you?
    Oh yeah. Sportin' the mullet like it was 1985.

  27. The Mullet: business in the front, party in the back.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    The Mullet: business in the front, party in the back.
    I thought it was lightning and thunder.

    Thunder in the front.
    Lightning in the rear.

  29. Well, you can have lightning in your rear if that does it for you I'll pass, thanks.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I use the strap. It got rid of all my acne within the first 10 minutes of putting it around my head.
    funny, u too?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reset AD, my New Staple Supp
    By supersoldier in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 10:26 PM
  2. new to supps building, HELP??
    By lightemup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:11 PM
  3. New to supps, whats the basic ?
    By goldenguns in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 02:45 PM
  4. Cutting back on stims, need new PWO supp
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 06:56 PM
  5. Need a new PWO supp
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in