- 02-09-2006, 11:59 AM
What type of B-12 injections do you do, I have been looking around and have found mention of IM injections, IV injections, and SubQ injections. Whhat do you guys recommend? Did you notice any benifits from taking this, I would like the appetite increase that I heard it can cause, the extra energy wouldn't be bad either though.
- 02-09-2006, 12:26 PM
IM injections. Only benefits I noticed was somewhat of an increased energy, but not much.ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
- 02-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Use the search function, please. There are numerous threads on B12 scattered about.
Similar Forum Threads
- By KSman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2008, 04:13 PM
- By RockyD in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 19Last Post: 12-21-2007, 09:05 PM
- By crozowns in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 04-04-2006, 12:09 PM
- By IntensePump in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2005, 04:36 PM
- By Jjaden in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 07-17-2003, 09:03 AM