Generic Labz Mega TRN a non-methyl?

moderation

Awards
It says on nutraplanet.com that it is Non-17a-alkylated does this mean it will be broken down by the liver and not have the same effect as something that is a 17a-Methyl like Superdrol or Phera Plex or even dbol. Mega TRN or Methoxy TRN depending on what company you buy it from is 17b-methoxy-trienbolone. Also is it less hard on the liver due to it not being 17a.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've read the same thing, it is not methylated. I'm not exactly sure what this entails as far as liver protection and such is concerned...maybe others can enlighten this topic a little more.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
check out ryans log. blood work included.

chris42084

Awards
i am going to do a halodrol cycle next month and was wondering if this mega trn is worth stacking with it in like the last two weeks and taking it for 4 weeks making the whole cycle be 6 weeks?? or do you guys think that would be too harsh on the body

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I would think you should definitely not stack halodrol w/MTRN. If anything, pick one up when you finish the other.

Just b/c MTRN isn't methylated does not mean it won't affect your liver. Ryan's values were elevated, though not terribly.

chris42084

Awards
yeah i was kind of thinking about that too. maybe just take the halodrol for 4 weeks solo, then take mtrn for 4 more weeks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 17
james1 Anabolics 3
dville04 Anabolics 15
Anabolics 2