methyl dx3

• Thread starter hugerob67900000
  • Start date

hugerob67900000

Awards
has anyone tried methyl dx3 they reckon it compares to superdrol just wanted to get some feed back from people who tried it and what they gains were if any. cheers

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 superdrol cycles and I start my cycle today of the Methyl DX-3. I will be starting a log In Island Supps Forum as well as the feedback/reviews section.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I have done 2 superdrol cycles and I start my cycle today of the Methyl DX-3. I will be starting a log In Island Supps Forum as well as the feedback/reviews section.
This is your 3rd cycle of the same compound, so the gains will probably slow a lot. If they dont then :thumbsup:

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think because it's new and an off brand many have not tried it. It is as good as SD . I had mad strength gains and vascularity off of it and now at 15.99 a bottle it's a steal!

bigjohn58

Awards
I had excelent gains from Methyl DX3 but the sides were kind of rough with all the joint/back pain but the strength gaines totally outweighed them.

Sly where did u find it for $15.99? I looked at Custom and they no longer have it from what I see. I figured it was banned already.

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
I had excelent gains from Methyl DX3 but the sides were kind of rough with all the joint/back pain but the strength gaines totally outweighed them.

Sly where did u find it for $15.99? I looked at Custom and they no longer have it from what I see. I figured it was banned already.
island sups

rebelhead

rebelhead

Banned
Awards
it says on the bottle that it is a matrix, not a pure compound. it's probably a mixture of isomers of the compound and that's why its weak. you have now way of knowing this until you order it and read the bottle. that hammer sports brand seems to be full strength.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why do you say it's weak? It is the same compound as Superdrol. I did a 4 week cycle had and the same gains as my previous 2 Superdrol cycles.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
The term di-methyl matrix was done to not draw as much attention as a bottle with the entire chemical name on it. If you're releasing a superdrol clone and then superdrol comes under fire, would you make your label the exact same as superdrol? I know I wouldn't. Simply a different name for the same thing. Now ergo, that is definitely a matrix because it is designed with two different isomers. This is just me though, so, take from it what you will.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikemd21289 Anabolics 0
Supplements 0
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 12
FalconX Supplement Logs 32