MOHN in capsules not tabs???

B

Blue_moon

Awards
A while back I bought, during the PH ban, a box of 12 bottles of MOHN from a vendor sponsored here.... I cannot remember but the deal was incredible, like $50 or $25 for the box. Anyways, Im thinking it's time to put this to use now. Except I just opened the first bottle and realized its caps and not tabs. Im under the impression or was under the impression that MOHN came in tabs??????? any info here from anyone

P.s. anyone remember which vendor offered this deal?

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There was a couple of different great sale deals at the time. Some came in caps and some in tabs. That should not be definative as to whether the product is legit.
A while back I bought, during the PH ban, a box of 12 bottles of MOHN from a vendor sponsored here.... I cannot remember but the deal was incredible, like $50 or $25 for the box. Anyways, Im thinking it's time to put this to use now. Except I just opened the first bottle and realized its caps and not tabs. Im under the impression or was under the impression that MOHN came in tabs??????? any info here from anyone

P.s. anyone remember which vendor offered this deal?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
What does the bottle look like? The Omega brand had the caps I believe. I picked up some of the DS MOHN and they were 4mg tabs. I'm thinking that you might have the Omega brand, it which case, they are the real deal and you should be good to go.

B

Blue_moon

Awards
bottles are blank. The box reads MOHN 4mg. Yes, your correct, from omega. Thanks for the feedback. Helps me feel a little more secure about what Im using considering Im about to pop 9-10 of these a day.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I have some caps from HM Gear. The bottle is clear and the the caps are white. It is called Oxanavar.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Stan they are good to go. Trust me on this one.
:D hmmm :D

There was a debate about that on this board some time ago. I am ambivalent at this point. Might give it a shot one day though. If I recall correctly, HM Gear was the predecessor to ALRI?? Same guy at HM as ALRI, Rea.

I have over 10+ grams of that m4ohn stuff. I was a good lil consumer buying up preban. :D

arggg OK I was an idiot.. I will never use half of what I have. :) lol...

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your whole post sounds really familiar to me Stan. Don't feel bad. But I can tell you that the exact same HM Gear product that I had was quite effective. What I really hated was their sterile oral solutions that all had site enhancing oil in them and gave me fevers on top of welts. Not contaminated just my particular reaction to the site enhancing oil. Sucked.

:D hmmm :D

There was a debate about that on this board some time ago. I am ambivalent at this point. Might give it a shot one day though. If I recall correctly, HM Gear was the predecessor to ALRI?? Same guy at HM as ALRI, Rea.

I have over 10+ grams of that m4ohn stuff. I was a good lil consumer buying up preban. :D

arggg OK I was an idiot.. I will never use half of what I have. :) lol...

B

Blue_moon

Awards
Stan, your not the only one in those shoes. I have 4-diol sitting there that I know I'll never use, oh and MDHT and bottles of 4-derm... ****.....

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am going to have a bodybuilder tag sale in front of my house and invite the Feds.

Stan, your not the only one in those shoes. I have 4-diol sitting there that I know I'll never use, oh and MDHT and bottles of 4-derm... ****.....

R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
The debate about HM Gears's M4OHN came up because they released their M4OHN just after Designer Supplements and I believe Custom received M4OHN from china that assayed as straight Nandralone, not the hydroxl form, and HM was asked to but never released a COA on their product, to my knowledge.

My suggestion would be too search around for feedback on this product specifically, and compare it to the feedback here on the tested DS product.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
The debate about HM Gears's M4OHN came up because they released their M4OHN just after Designer Supplements and I believe Custom received M4OHN from china that assayed as straight Nandralone, not the hydroxl form, and HM was asked to but never released a COA on their product, to my knowledge.

My suggestion would be too search around for feedback on this product specifically, and compare it to the feedback here on the tested DS product.
Yup, somthing like that. I have used the DS stuff @40+ somthing /day and it worked well. Nothing big, but noticable lean gains. My m4ohn is about 70% DS tabs and then powder.

As for the unused stuff, yup no way would I sell it, unless it were to a personal friend. Do not want to bother with the risk. Otherwise, down the toilet it goes. :) $$$:trout: