Generic Labz

1. Generic Labz

Well, we just got a new trusted supp company here "Generic Labs". Check out some of their products at islandsupplements.com

Some of their stuff looks pretty interesting. Im looking forward to seeing some feedback!

Ryno
    out

2. Should be a good a company to work with.

3. DEfinately good stuff, I took a look earlier today. There is a thread already on this topic though.
    •   

4. Looks interesting... is there any confirmation of the claims for the active ingrediant? Big libido and 4x tren? Sounds too good to be true...

5. All i want in this world is a couple dozen bottles of their M-trn product

6. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    All i want in this world is a couple dozen bottles of their M-trn product
    I hope it is legit(which it should be) cause I will go for more than a few of those M-trn bottles right with you Diplo!

7. They should be because they are a board sponsor.

8. I just wonder how long they'll be around.

9. The huge cynic in me doesn't really factor in the board sponsor factor as 100% legit. I'd still do my research on the company.

I'm not saying they are untrustworthy, but if I'm going to invest lots of money in their products (which may happen), being a board sponsor is a positive, but not the be all end all of being legit.

That aside, their product line looks great along with great prices. Since I work for a laboratory, I may buy a few and test them for actives.

10. Quote Originally Posted by shaorinor
    The huge cynic in me doesn't really factor in the board sponsor factor as 100% legit. I'd still do my research on the company.

I'm not saying they are untrustworthy, but if I'm going to invest lots of money in their products (which may happen), being a board sponsor is a positive, but not the be all end all of being legit.

That aside, their product line looks great along with great prices. Since I work for a laboratory, I may buy a few and test them for actives.
    That would be AWESOME!!
  11. Question

Man I hope they release Methoxy-TST that ALRI was supposed to. Thats all I need to go with my three bottles of Methoxy-TRN

12. Quote Originally Posted by shaorinor
    The huge cynic in me doesn't really factor in the board sponsor factor as 100% legit. I'd still do my research on the company.

This would be an invaluable service.

13. Quote Originally Posted by gten79
    Man I hope they release Methoxy-TST that ALRI was supposed to. Thats all I need to go with my three bottles of Methoxy-TRN
    Now, That would be the cat's ass!

14. Quote Originally Posted by sly
    Now, That would be the cat's ass!
    !! HEll yeah that would be bad ass!

15. waiting for more feedback on them, but looks promising. I guess Island is doing the presale.

16. We will also have all them in about a week.

17. Quote Originally Posted by gten79
    +1, although I dont know if I will stack it with TRN, prolly something else.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Michael Grossi, Generic Labz Athlete
    By grexx in forum Pics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 01:11 PM
  2. Generic Labz Presale is ON!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2006, 11:32 AM
  3. Generic Labz Mega TRN a non-methyl?
    By moderation in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5