Generic Labz

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Well, we just got a new trusted supp company here "Generic Labs". Check out some of their products at islandsupplements.com

Some of their stuff looks pretty interesting. Im looking forward to seeing some feedback!

Ryno
out

size

Awards
  • Established
Should be a good a company to work with.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
DEfinately good stuff, I took a look earlier today. There is a thread already on this topic though.

VitaminT

Awards
Looks interesting... is there any confirmation of the claims for the active ingrediant? Big libido and 4x tren? Sounds too good to be true...

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
All i want in this world is a couple dozen bottles of their M-trn product

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
All i want in this world is a couple dozen bottles of their M-trn product
I hope it is legit(which it should be) cause I will go for more than a few of those M-trn bottles right with you Diplo!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
They should be because they are a board sponsor.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I just wonder how long they'll be around.

shaorinor

Awards
The huge cynic in me doesn't really factor in the board sponsor factor as 100% legit. I'd still do my research on the company.

I'm not saying they are untrustworthy, but if I'm going to invest lots of money in their products (which may happen), being a board sponsor is a positive, but not the be all end all of being legit.

That aside, their product line looks great along with great prices. Since I work for a laboratory, I may buy a few and test them for actives.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
The huge cynic in me doesn't really factor in the board sponsor factor as 100% legit. I'd still do my research on the company.

I'm not saying they are untrustworthy, but if I'm going to invest lots of money in their products (which may happen), being a board sponsor is a positive, but not the be all end all of being legit.

That aside, their product line looks great along with great prices. Since I work for a laboratory, I may buy a few and test them for actives.
That would be AWESOME!!

gten79

Awards
Man I hope they release Methoxy-TST that ALRI was supposed to. Thats all I need to go with my three bottles of Methoxy-TRN:woohoo:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

This would be an invaluable service.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man I hope they release Methoxy-TST that ALRI was supposed to. Thats all I need to go with my three bottles of Methoxy-TRN:woohoo:
Now, That would be the cat's ass!:woohoo:

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
waiting for more feedback on them, but looks promising. :D I guess Island is doing the presale.

stri8ted_planet

Awards
  • Established
We will also have all them in about a week.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
+1, although I dont know if I will stack it with TRN, prolly something else.