lipo 6

dess

Awards
i've decided on taking lipo 6 for fat loss, i'm looking to looke 10-15 lbs. i was wondering if there is anything i could stack with this to increase results. help appreciated.

Dennking

Awards
From what I know, it is a decent fat burner.

Side effects? I didnt hear anything about it.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
I had really good results using Lipo-6 last year. The sides are usually just those associated with the stimulant effect of Caffiene, Yohimbe, etc. such as increased heart rate, increased perspiration, anxiety, etc. Overall, this is one of the few thermo's I could tolerate at the full recommended dosage. I didn't get the jitters with it at all. It just felt clean if that makes any sense. Hope this helps.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
i've decided on taking lipo 6 for fat loss, i'm looking to looke 10-15 lbs. i was wondering if there is anything i could stack with this to increase results. help appreciated.
Ephedra

Don't be fooled by the guggulsterones tho... that "thermogenic" feeling might just be "hot flush".

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/402955-post12.html

But don't take my word for it... do your own research try them out for yourself.

I did end up getting a bottle and ran it with ephedra and did not notice anything spectacular. Lost 4-5lbs in 4 weeks which was mostly due to increased cardio and cleaner eating.

Food for thought.

EDIT: I ran the Lipo-6 before I did any research on the ingredients... just ran it based on hype. I had much better results with LipoDerm Ultra + ephedra/caffiene. Look into some of the new fat burners.

laz

Board Sponsor
Awards
I didnt like lipo 6 cuz it made me cramp up real bad. No other thermo has ever made me cramp like that or cramp at all.

dess

Awards
well wat other supps would u recommend than, i was thinking of stacking ephedra with it anyone have any input on this??

dess

Awards
also i know ephedra has been banned but i heard they broad back a ephedra like product if this is true how is it, similar to ephedra and where can i get it

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
i take lipo 6. As ne fat burner it is a supplement to a good diet. if your diet isnt in check it wont work. I've read reviews and it seems lipo 6 and scivations sesamin is a really good stack for fat loss.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack HEAT and sesamin...the HEAT stack will help to put free fatty acids in the bloodstream and the sesamin will increase the bodies ability to oxidize the FFA's in the bloodstream. As previously mentioned, without proper diet and training there will be minimal effect of these supplements.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I've ran lipo6 when it had ephedra and it was great. One of the best thermos I have used. Worked better than scorch did for me. I thought about in the near future to run ephedra+vaspro but I need to do some researching on it first. Lipo6+vaspro+clean diet= fatloss. Seems like a great combo.

zachs

Awards
I've ran lipo6 when it had ephedra and it was great. One of the best thermos I have used. Worked better than scorch did for me. I thought about in the near future to run ephedra+vaspro but I need to do some researching on it first. Lipo6+vaspro+clean diet= fatloss. Seems like a great combo.
So would you recommend taking 1 cap of each 3 times ED of the lipo and eph...

Jewell1612

Awards
I used Lipo 6 last year 2005 for most of my fat burning. I did a really clean diet with 1 cheat day on Sunday. I had really good success. From March 2005 to June 2005 I went from 244lbs to 178 lbs. After that I have not lost much weight but I am still loosing bf. My BMI went from 35% bf to 21% bf. I am using a different fat burner now to try and get down to 15% bf. I am a female so my results are not as rippling as a male.
Just wanted to share my success.

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dont recommend Lipo6, combining Yombine HCL with Guggulsterones is not a good idea. My brother noticed increased heart rate and dizziness well on Lipo6.

I personally recommend you go with a non stimulant and see how well you respond to them before going to a stimulant. Some good non stimulant are Sesamin, Melting Point, LipidFX. A good non stimulant stack would be either Melting Point+Sesamin or LipidFX+Sesamin.

If you feel the need for a stimulant then I recommend you look into Man Scorch, Basic Cuts, Thermal Rage.

Diet is most important, supplements do have their place. But diet comes first, it will make or break you so make sure your diet is in check.

zachs

Awards
I respond pretty well to stimulants, they have never seemed to affect me. I have been on it now for about 2 weeks and nothing out of the ordinary has happened...

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
just picked up some lipo 6x....its got some type of multi-phase liquigel.....this might lower some of the stimulant effects because it releases its ingredients over the whole day.......(hoping this lowers sides)

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
It stacks great with a cardio and a perfect diet.

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
tru ! you can take as many supplements and fat burning stuff as u want and without and a diet and excercise they wont do anything beneficial....

I'm hoping the lipo 6x aids in my mission to lose fat fast tho !!!

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
stacked the sesamine and lipo 6....also usin the lipo-ultra....this coombo is workin pretty well....only neg. was i used the recommended 2 caps twice daily and was too much for me i was sick to my stomach.....i do 2 in the mornin then 1 later....i honestly notice a little fat loss on a area of body everyday....also started poppin vitamin e pills and rubin them where my skin is a lil stretched...i dunno just passin some info... i'm rambling

jrob24

Awards
lipo-6 isnt a very affective product from my experience

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Stack HEAT and sesamin...the HEAT stack will help to put free fatty acids in the bloodstream and the sesamin will increase the bodies ability to oxidize the FFA's in the bloodstream. As previously mentioned, without proper diet and training there will be minimal effect of these supplements.
what would this be like with DCP?

ICantRunFast

ICantRunFast

Awards
is there any point for the sesamin + lipo6..?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
stack with ECA/Clen b2b :aargh: jk lol

Personally I'm a lil wary of most of the current thermogenics out there. Is raising the bodytemp by 1-2 degrees going to make much difference?

I've tried a few, I was rediculous and in my first month tried stacking Redline + Hydroxycut Hardcore and it made me crazy lol...I just stuck to some cardio and good diet instead, and that worked fine. Nothing overly dramatic or fast but it works.

jacovd

jacovd

Awards
Hi there,.

I used Lipo 6 with a CLA and a poper diet.

i also weight trained 5 times a week and did cardio 3 times a week, 2 x HIIT and 1 x slow jogging a week,

with this Diet, exersize and Lipo 6 i saw dramatix results.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, did I just see a phoenix???

Cuz I could have sworn this thread looked dead for a long while!

; )

anniceava

Awards
If you are looking to lose weight, then Lipo-6 is better option. I used this weight loss product and feel great. This liquid capsule work very fast and get quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. It provides instant weight loss and is devoid of any side effects. For more information, you can go for lipo-6 review.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And yet ANOTHER phoenix! A spamming phoenix, nonetheless! What will they think of next???

:wtf: