weak libido while on certain sups.

jenkins

Banned
Awards
the topic i am shooting for here is not sups that increase libido but actually sups that decrease libido. i have noticed that my libido is not as strong while i am on creatine or maybe my erections just arent as strong. I realize that this doesnt make sense but i have tried this multiple times and i believe it to be true. i have also heard that fish oil decreases libido occasionally. does anyone have any other ones where they noticed this and if you have noticed this while on creatine could you please speak out.

WAHCHING

Awards
the topic i am shooting for here is not sups that increase libido but actually sups that decrease libido. i have noticed that my libido is not as strong while i am on creatine or maybe my erections just arent as strong. I realize that this doesnt make sense but i have tried this multiple times and i believe it to be true. i have also heard that fish oil decreases libido occasionally. does anyone have any other ones where they noticed this and if you have noticed this while on creatine could you please speak out.
when on a EC stack or Lipo6+E is that same for me, as for creatine or protien those are fine for me, i guess people just respond differently.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Too much EC does it to me for sure, really to much of any stim. Also going through my NHA run right now I think ATD slightly decreases my drive, but not my performance . I think it would be worse without ActivaTE though.

akp2004

Awards
Lowering your bodyfat below setpoint

Extremely low dietary fat/esp. cholesterol

Lowering your E levels too low, (ATD being one effective way to do this).