Pain in the wrist - Cissus will help?

1. Pain in the wrist - Cissus will help?

Hey guys, I've had a horrible strain in my right wrist, it hurts as I type this. I ice it and ice it....anybody have any experience with wrist problems and Cissus? Thanks!

2. I think its most associated with typing and computer related stuff.....sucks. Its what I do at work and at home.

3. Get an ergonomical i believe its called keyboard, split down the middle. They also have wrist pads that elevate them while typing. My Moms a medical transcriptionist, so this is what she has implemented.
    •   

4. my wrists hurt really bad from lifting heavy during a cycle, and near the end of the cycle i got some cissus and it helped out tremendously. I havent had any pain since but if i get any i will definitely buy some cissus again. i am def. a believer in cissus!

5. awesome....thanks

6. Anyone else?

So, to my understanding this is just inflamation. I hope Cissus will still help. If anything, I hope it helps with the pain better than IBprofen did.

7. I used to have horribly wrist/hand pains from orderfilling at walmart distribution center. Cissus worked great for it, and i havent had any pain since.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Anyone else?

So, to my understanding this is just inflamation. I hope Cissus will still help. If anything, I hope it helps with the pain better than IBprofen did.
    it was a gradual thing for me. it didnt knock the pain out an hour after i took it, but after i finished a bottle, i realized the pain was gone. i had the pain for months before this

9. awesome, thanks Grifter.

10. after you have healed up make sure you stretch the muscles. a lot of people get carpal tunnel from typing or using their wrists too much if they would only stretch once in a while it would reduce the damage.

11. I've been recommending Devil's claw root for joint/inflamation problems. It changes my life, it makes the difference between training legs pain-free every week and grunting my way up a flight of stairs.

Great stuff. Too bad no BBing stores carry it yet. NOW makes it in caps, and Kalyx.com has the liquid extract, which is my fave.

Here's a thread with another satisfied user at post #37: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...%27s+claw+root

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 02:34 PM
  2. Pain in the hands... any advise
    By JimJames in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 08:26 AM
  3. A Real Pain In The Ass
    By Phoenix rising in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2005, 05:40 PM
  4. Pain in the ass "literally"
    By Big Tough in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 07:04 PM
  5. Pain in vastus lateralis post-injection? Help!
    By utk1976 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2005, 08:12 PM