CEE Powder or Caps... and What brand?

davidyonan

Awards
Ok... I know I am going to get flamed, but I have been a member on this site for a month or two and I have been reading, researching, and trying to figure things out on my own without asking questions. So I have finally decided to start up on creatine estyl esther but I am not sure if powder or caps are better (and I have searched - but maybe not well enough). Also, I am just thinking of purchasing from either Nutra or Custom, but I just want to make sure I am getting the best quality and which form I should take. Thanks a bunch, and if you guys flame me :run: .

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Ok... I know I am going to get flamed, but I have been a member on this site for a month or two and I have been reading, researching, and trying to figure things out on my own without asking questions. So I have finally decided to start up on creatine estyl esther but I am not sure if powder or caps are better (and I have searched - but maybe not well enough). Also, I am just thinking of purchasing from either Nutra or Custom, but I just want to make sure I am getting the best quality and which form I should take. Thanks a bunch, and if you guys flame me :run: .
if you get caps get the omega cre-ethyl thunder and for the powder get just a plain bulk powder. doesnt matter what brand really....cheap one i guess. cap or powder, whatever you prefer.

Synicus

Awards
CEE powder supposedy tastes really bad so I'd go w/ the caps. I've got Custom's CEE HCL haven't tried it yet, running thru bottle of green bulge first. Custom is supposed to be good stuff.

Heard lots of good stuff about Sizeon lately, might wanta look at that....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Support a board sponsor. Buy powder...pussies whine about taste :whip:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
We do old man, but I have most of my real teeth!! If you opt to go with powder, make sure you brush your teeth afterwords. The acidity is up there with coke, as much as I like to eat-- I need mine. (caps)I really like Customs Cre-ethyl thunder. Good product for the price.

And supportthe board sponsers.

davidyonan

Awards
So wait: the powder form can damage my teeth? That will definately sway my decision... I don't want to lose my teeth or damage them at all.

So basically all powder forms of CEE should be the same if I buy bulk? Some guy at GNC was trying to convince me to buy Anavol or that MRI CE2... I wasn't going to shell out $80.00 for a one month supply, which is why I was looking at powder.

davidyonan

Awards
Ok.. so I narrowed it down to either the Omega Thunder or Custom's HCL powder. Can anyone tell me what would be the advantage of one over the other (minus the taste). I really could use some help, because I want to order this today so I can get the show on the road lol. Thanks ahead of time.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what is in Omega Thunder. But if you just want CEE order CEE. If what is in Omega Thunder appeals to you than order that. BTW...your teeth are not going to fall out or go bad because of taking CEE powder orally. Of course you should be brushing your teeth anyway...right?

davidyonan

Awards
Serving size: 8 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Each Serving Contains:
Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL 2400mg
Glycerol Monostearate 2000mg
Glucuronolactone 800mg
Potassium Phosphate 400mg
Sodium Phosphate 280mg
Caeefibe 112mg
Niacinamide 80mg
Pyrodoxine HCL 8mg

That is what is in Omega CreEthyl Thunder. I was reading about all the extras they have in there, and they all seem to be beneficial, but are they really necessary? 8 caps a day seems to be a bit much?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you want them then the are. They are likely synergistic and application. Search for user reviews.

You started out wanting CEE. It is a good supplement on its own. I'm sure you can get that capped somewhere as well if that is the issue. Powder is so much cheaper.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I love drinking Powdered CEE, it never ruined my teeth!

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no but really, mix it with some lemon crystal light, it tastes fine.
here's the math on caps vs. powder (at CNW):
180 caps = 72g CEE= $14.99 = $.21 per gram
100g powder CEE= $6.99 = $.07 per gram

Icebrc

Awards
I just chase it with something. No problems here. :)
But yeah..tastes aweful. Between it and powdered maca..ewww man...thank god their benefits are worth it :thumbsup:

davidyonan

Awards
OK, so I am going to order Custom's powder, but how much do you think is enough for me? Should I go all out and buy 1000 grams LOL. I think I will be taking it for about 2 months... then cycle off, then start up again after 2 weeks or so. 100 g enough?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I weigh 222lbs, if I am taking CEE alone I shoot for 4 grams a day. I'd go with 200 grams for a two month period personally.

davidyonan

Awards
Thanks a lot Motivator, Cable, 5150, and everyone else.

Motivator: since you are online... Do you think it will be already to start a glutamine supplement in conjuction with the creatine i will be starting and the whey protein i am currently using for post workout? or is it too much at the same time. I think the glutamine ethyl ester is only pre and post workout.