Stimulant Question.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried JetFuel by German American Technologies? Im looking for a good preworkout (for running) stim and i have read all the reviews at bulk and everyone seems to really like it. I'm also looking into venom and nutra has a sell on that at the moment. Does anyone have any recomendations?

Thanks

GuyinLA

Awards
Gosh, I've tried so many. Ephedra/Caffeine is certainly tried and true (as you probably know) and is damned cheap. Aside from E/C I haven't found a remarkable difference between the stims that I've tried. So, I look for something that isn't expensive because if used regularly the cost can really add up. I'm using Thermal Rage by PrimaForce right now. It is pretty reasonable and I think the company is reputable.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I have tried Jet Fuel and i'd say its best as a fat burner. The stimulant effect is decent, but is not going to have you amped out of your head. Its a very clean, dispersed energy which is why is better at fighting fat. If your looking for a strong and quick kick to take before workouts then I would go with something like Ergopharm's AMP or Venom, or good ol' ephedrine. Jet Fuel however, is something you could take in the morning and still have energy to manage a workout later on. So its all about what your looking for.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well honestly, im really not sure what im looking for. i wanted a to get a good stim before races (ephedra is banned) and then again i want a good fat burner. i think i might go with jetfuel. but then again i like what ppl say about venom.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that sucks. im sorry to hear that. i know i could not live without them. have you tried stuff like focus factor and other nurotropics? i think im going to start experimenting with these as well; as i want to find a good mixture of things that has me at 200% when i need to be.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to think that I wasnt using them correctly, but I found out that my mom reacts the same way to stims. I think it is because of a lack of norE recpetors. EC, hell even clen, does not affect me...I usually take my last dose of clen at around 8 pm.

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Here is my fav cardio stack, I typically run interval sprints but this is also good for distance. Your running the 400 right? I imagine this would be a good stack for your training, its incredibly cheap as its all bulk supps.

1-3 grams chocamine
1-2 grams ALCAR
3 grams L- Tyrosine
50- 100 mg caffeine
200mg Rhodiola

It may not seem all that powerful but I still love it. You can adjust dosing to your needs too. i just thought I would mention it to give you some options. Best of luck!