The GF needs a fat burner

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
okay the GF is bugging me about getting her a good fat burner, im debating between melting Point, scivations lipid fx, thermolifes zappetite or MAN scortch. what would you reccomend of these or any others for a 22 y/o fm @115lbs with a diet that is in check but not perfect?

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
LipidFX seems to be working well for me..

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Man Scorch worked pretty well for me. But I have been hearing great things about Lipid FX and Melting Point. I wouldn't rule out lipo6 as well...

deebs

Awards
115lbs looking for a fat burner? sheesh...how tall is she?

at 115lbs, I would try to talk her out fat burners and get her going on cardio a few days a week.

if she's dead set on it, i would say an EC stack too...

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
she's only 5'2'' not REALLY overweight but would like to drop a few extra lbs, ive already told her cutting back the cals and cardio would be just enough and she will be doing both but she wants a pill too, i think she expecting more than she'll get from it though.

Drachus

Awards
she needs a placebo. empty a bottle of whatever fat burner you have and put some 100mg vitamin C in it, she'll never know the difference.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
treadmill > magic pills
Totally agree...but I still have to say Im burning fat faster w/Lipid FX. Seems so, anyway.

BV