Pheraplex + CEE products?

Tiltowait

Awards
Is there any point? Any benefits? Any dangers?

I was wondering if I should continue using Dymatize Xpand (I love the stuff) while taking Pheraplex or if I should stop.

Thanks!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there any point? Any benefits? Any dangers?

I was wondering if I should continue using Dymatize Xpand (I love the stuff) while taking Pheraplex or if I should stop.

Thanks!
It might be worth it for the first week or so but you might as well drop it after that. The Phera-Plex will have the same effects only stronger and then some as what you would see with CEE and most likely all CEE will aid in on cycle would be more water retention.

Id just save it for after the cycle so that its fresh in you system again and youll have something to help maintain the gains made while on cycle.

Tiltowait

Awards
It might be worth it for the first week or so but you might as well drop it after that. The Phera-Plex will have the same effects only stronger and then some as what you would see with CEE and most likely all CEE will aid in on cycle would be more water retention.

Id just save it for after the cycle so that its fresh in you system again and youll have something to help maintain the gains made while on cycle.
Thanks poopypants! How would you weigh a PP-only cycle compared to 3 weeks PP/1 week PP+SD/3 weeks SD? I'm inclined to do PP only, but all the threads about stacking the two have me wondering...there's a zillion opinions and its tough to weed out what's what.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks poopypants! How would you weigh a PP-only cycle compared to 3 weeks PP/1 week PP+SD/3 weeks SD? I'm inclined to do PP only, but all the threads about stacking the two have me wondering...there's a zillion opinions and its tough to weed out what's what.
ya man id just stick with the PP for 4 weeks n call it a day, save the superdrol for another cycle where it will profit you more. There certainly are benifits to stacking different compounds but sometimes its not as effecient as if ran seperately and definately more risks are involved with the combination and extended duration of the cycle.

if anyhting stack one or the other with some prostanzonol, its alot more mellow and tends to compliment the effects of the stronger methylated compound.