Why doesn't anyone use AX PCT?

Irish480

Awards
Is there something wrong with this product? I want to start my first cycle but I am thoroughly confused as to why peoplem don't use this... If everyone agrees that Nolva is the best product then can I have some sort of a link to where I can buy the proper one just so I am secure? Man I almost went onto my cycle with completely different stuff until I saw the popularity in Nolva and Rebound XT(DS).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The combo of nolva and PCT may be some of my best recovery tools.

Irish480

Awards
The combo of nolva and PCT may be some of my best recovery tools.
Eh I've just been completely worried with my PCT now... Seriously I'm going to change my entire thing I think and look into it a little more - especially after hearing about the late gyno on the superdrol, I don't want to experience this in my cycle.

What do you guys think will be the ultimate best route for a complete PCT? Not overdone... Just like sufficent?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
The use of things other than Nolvadex/Tamoxifen Citrate for PCT is currently being researched and debated, the jury's still out pondering the evidence.

While we wait for more solid evidence, the best thing to do, IMO, is run the standard dosing of Nolva/TC at 40,30,20,20 mgs. per day, each amount for a week, the tried and true that's worked for a lot of people for a long time. Remember that TC is 0.666 the strength of Nolvadex, increase those numbers by 1.5X if using the generic.

Irish480

Awards
Ok my final decision is I'm going on a Phera Phlex cycle and I need some help finding
Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate)... Either I'm a moron or it is a pain in the ass.:wtf:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't pick it up because I'm being safe and using a Novla/Aramosin combo.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Nolva is a prescription drug, so....you may want to expand your ..." research "....

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The use of things other than Nolvadex/Tamoxifen Citrate for PCT is currently being researched and debated, the jury's still out pondering the evidence.

While we wait for more solid evidence, the best thing to do, IMO, is run the standard dosing of Nolva/TC at 40,30,20,20 mgs. per day, each amount for a week, the tried and true that's worked for a lot of people for a long time. Remember that TC is 0.666 the strength of Nolvadex, increase those numbers by 1.5X if using the generic.
:goodpost:
The only other thing you should perhaps consider is something like lean extreme or retain.

On top of that, test boosters like Fenotest, activate etc could do no harm.

Irish480

Awards
How does Nolva come? Some are telling me it is pill form(never seen this)... Most are saying it is injectable? Is there an oral version?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How does Nolva come? Some are telling me it is pill form(never seen this)... Most are saying it is injectable? Is there an oral version?
haha

Are you actually reading the posts bro? No company sells anything for IM use, its illegal. No one is saying Nolva is a injectible, where are you reading that.

Irish480

Awards
I'm talking about the guys around here where I live dude.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for mocking me sweetheart. :wtf:
I apologize if I came off that way. The Nolva you will find will come in liquid form rather that pill because the pill requires a prescription. Many guys use the rat line for obvious reasons. Again, I didn't mean to come off as an asshole. Sorry 'bout that.

Irish480

Awards
I apologize if I came off that way. The Nolva you will find will come in liquid form rather that pill because the pill requires a prescription. Many guys use the rat line for obvious reasons. Again, I didn't mean to come off as an asshole. Sorry 'bout that.
Maybe I'll just break into a hospital and steal us all the pill form so we can be happy. :twisted:

Yeah don't worry bout' it. Didn't get the joke I guess.