Boldione

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would like to have some feedback on Boldione if anyone of you have tried it. I am going to try it next cycle with super one+. Just wondered what it might give me on top of the super one+. The cycle will be four weeks with four off then repeat!:D
BTW BDC........1fast said he would probably have his 1,4 powder ready to cap Friday. Better get on the ball so we can order from you!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I would like to have some feedback on Boldione if anyone of you have tried it. I am going to try it next cycle with super one+. Just wondered what it might give me on top of the super one+. The cycle will be four weeks with four off then repeat!:D
BTW BDC........1fast said he would probably have his 1,4 powder ready to cap Friday. Better get on the ball so we can order from you!
I find that the best effect from 1,4-andro is not the anabolic nature but instead the increase in apetite. This is DEFINITELY a good PH to have when bulking. Although it is also anabolic and highly orally available the lion's share of work will be done by the 1-test.

Chemo

BTW, I am looking into encapsulators as we speak. Still don't know if I should cap them for you guys (it will cost more on your end) or just offer the powder and let you guys cap it (cheaper route). We'll see once I get more feedback as far as pricing goes...

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Cool...from the sound of it, two short four week cycles may be a good bulk cycle with this stack!! I will definitely let you guys know!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Cool...from the sound of it, two short four week cycles may be a good bulk cycle with this stack!! I will definitely let you guys know!

Thats what I'm gonna do... go to my thread "whats up guys" in the "cycle length" forum any you'll be able to see my cycle.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey lifegaurd start a new thread with all your results.. Talk to ya.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Boldione

BTW, I am looking into encapsulators as we speak. Still don't know if I should cap them for you guys (it will cost more on your end) or just offer the powder and let you guys cap it (cheaper route). We'll see once I get more feedback as far as pricing goes...

I'd cap my own stuff (I love being my own Quality Assurance)

Cuz I'm totally anal about the amounts I get...

...I was gonna buy a jewlers scale that went town to the .01g (10mg) and was gonna encapsualte my own 1,4-andro @300mg/capsule...

I can see it now "Boldione Select 300" by Lifeguard :cool:

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I reload my own ammunition so I already have the scales I need!:D

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would run 1,4 for 8 weeks straight through. 1,4 takes a few weeks to really get going in your system, and pulling it after 4 weeks would be a waste of time and money in my opinion.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
When BDC or 1fast gets their 1,4 powder this will be a option. What is the main benefit from it..Strength, size???

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
When BDC or 1fast gets their 1,4 powder this will be a option. What is the main benefit from it..Strength, size???
I think it is best used stacked with another agent. It would make for a sweet bulking cycle when combined with 1test,4ad... 1,4 helps increase vascularity and hardness and would be useful as a cutting agent but most people find its ability to stimulate appetite must useful for bulking.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Hey lifegaurd start a new thread with all your results.. Talk to ya.

Which forum should I put it in...

O/T or Cycle Length?

And th thread will start November 1

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Got it...

BigBenn

Awards
BDC I would love to see some capped boldione. I was so desperate for appetite stimulation that I was actually looking for marinol. I don't really wan't to be stoned all day while bulking though.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
BDC I would love to see some capped boldione. I was so desperate for appetite stimulation that I was actually looking for marinol. I don't really wan't to be stoned all day while bulking though.
LMAO!!:D In case you guys don't know, marinol is a prescription based THC pill for people who legally have the write to use marijuana medically. It serves as an alternative to smoking or baking with the actual plant and reduces much of the pyschoactive effects.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Right...typically prescribed to patients for such things as chemotherapy, cataracts, etc.

*Also increases appetite in the chronically wasting*

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha. Good one...BigBenn.. Talk to ya

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
What is the most common dosage on Boldione? I'm think of 600mg/day, split into 3 doses.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
And I know 1fast is making 300mg caps vs 100mg. But Bill L. says that is too much. Something about not keeping blood levels constant. What is half life on this stuff?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
What is half life on this stuff?

I think I heard from Bill L. that the half-life was 4-5 hours or around there. I'm gonna do 100mg 4x/day of boldione for my upcoming cycle.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
And I know 1fast is making 300mg caps vs 100mg. But Bill L. says that is too much. Something about not keeping blood levels constant. What is half life on this stuff?
I think 3 dosages of 300mg spread out over the day would be fine. Yeah, its 900mg but its not THAT much when you do the math (ie after absorbtion and conversion in the body).

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established

I think I heard from Bill L. that the half-life was 4-5 hours or around there. I'm gonna do 100mg 4x/day of boldione for my upcoming cycle.

If this is true maye 200mg 4 times a day. ??

mc1

Awards

LMAO!!:D In case you guys don't know, marinol is a prescription based THC pill for people who legally have the write to use marijuana medically. It serves as an alternative to smoking or baking with the actual plant and reduces much of the pyschoactive effects.
True. But you can still get plenty high on Marinol. :p

BrKonman

Awards
In the short-term...

Okay, I got a question now...

I'd love to use 1,4 for the increased appetite on my next cycle, but I keep hearing that it takes most people 3+ weeks for it to kick in. Since I'm doing 2 week on cycles, would 1,4 just be a waste to use for such a short time? Any way to force the effects within a 2 week time span?

TIA

- B

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Re: In the short-term...

Okay, I got a question now...

I'd love to use 1,4 for the increased appetite on my next cycle, but I keep hearing that it takes most people 3+ weeks for it to kick in. Since I'm doing 2 week on cycles, would 1,4 just be a waste to use for such a short time? Any way to force the effects within a 2 week time span?

TIA

- B
This is correct, it takes a while for the levels of 1,4 to start to accumulate in your blood. It works the same way for EQ. IMO, there would be no point to run it. Even frontloading a shitload wouldn't probably get it going in time to reap the benefits.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: In the short-term...

This is correct, it takes a while for the levels of 1,4 to start to accumulate in your blood. It works the same way for EQ. IMO, there would be no point to run it. Even frontloading a shitload wouldn't probably get it going in time to reap the benefits.
Personally, I find that the appetite increase is felt in a week or so of use. I have not gained considerable mass from 1,4 but the appetite increase was well received.

Another thing to keep in mind is that EQ has an EXTREMELY long ester on it and 3-4 weeks is a normal time for effective dose to accumulate. But when it does... ;)

Chemo

deaconbill

Awards
Regarding capping your own powders, do you have to use gram scales and the like?  Isn't that an awful lot of trouble?  Where do you get the caps and how much do they cost?

deaconbill

Awards
I just ordered some boldione and will start it on week two of my 4 wk cycle.  How much should I take/day and should it continue beyond the 4 wk cycle or stop when I stop my T-1 Pro?  Thanks.  Also, I ordered some 6 OXO, when should I start it and how much should I take.

shady

Awards
I just ordered some boldione and will start it on week two of my 4 wk cycle.  How much should I take/day and should it continue beyond the 4 wk cycle or stop when I stop my T-1 Pro?  Thanks.  Also, I ordered some 6 OXO, when should I start it and how much should I take.
i am takeing it for the whole cycle . will be takeing 400gm's a day for the 1st week and 500gm's a dya weeks 2 and 3 then back to 400mg's for the 4th week . for the 6-oxo i am going to take 300mg's a day intell the bottle runs out . wich is 20 days .

deaconbill

Awards
Thanks for the response.  Hope your cycle goes great.  Let me know how it turns out.  I'll post my results too.  Keep lifting hard.  Later.