Boldione

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

LMAO!! In case you guys don't know, marinol is a prescription based THC pill for people who legally have the write to use marijuana medically. It serves as an alternative to smoking or baking with the actual plant and reduces much of the pyschoactive effects.
    True. But you can still get plenty high on Marinol.

2. In the short-term...

Okay, I got a question now...

I'd love to use 1,4 for the increased appetite on my next cycle, but I keep hearing that it takes most people 3+ weeks for it to kick in. Since I'm doing 2 week on cycles, would 1,4 just be a waste to use for such a short time? Any way to force the effects within a 2 week time span?

TIA

- B
    •   

3. Re: In the short-term...

Originally posted by BrKonman
    Okay, I got a question now...

I'd love to use 1,4 for the increased appetite on my next cycle, but I keep hearing that it takes most people 3+ weeks for it to kick in. Since I'm doing 2 week on cycles, would 1,4 just be a waste to use for such a short time? Any way to force the effects within a 2 week time span?

TIA

- B
    This is correct, it takes a while for the levels of 1,4 to start to accumulate in your blood. It works the same way for EQ. IMO, there would be no point to run it. Even frontloading a ****load wouldn't probably get it going in time to reap the benefits.
  4. Re: Re: In the short-term...

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
    This is correct, it takes a while for the levels of 1,4 to start to accumulate in your blood. It works the same way for EQ. IMO, there would be no point to run it. Even frontloading a ****load wouldn't probably get it going in time to reap the benefits.
    Personally, I find that the appetite increase is felt in a week or so of use. I have not gained considerable mass from 1,4 but the appetite increase was well received.

Another thing to keep in mind is that EQ has an EXTREMELY long ester on it and 3-4 weeks is a normal time for effective dose to accumulate. But when it does...

Chemo

5. Regarding capping your own powders, do you have to use gram scales and the like?  Isn't that an awful lot of trouble?  Where do you get the caps and how much do they cost?
    •   

6. I just ordered some boldione and will start it on week two of my 4 wk cycle.  How much should I take/day and should it continue beyond the 4 wk cycle or stop when I stop my T-1 Pro?  Thanks.  Also, I ordered some 6 OXO, when should I start it and how much should I take.

7. Originally posted by deaconbill
    I just ordered some boldione and will start it on week two of my 4 wk cycle.  How much should I take/day and should it continue beyond the 4 wk cycle or stop when I stop my T-1 Pro?  Thanks.  Also, I ordered some 6 OXO, when should I start it and how much should I take.
    i am takeing it for the whole cycle . will be takeing 400gm's a day for the 1st week and 500gm's a dya weeks 2 and 3 then back to 400mg's for the 4th week . for the 6-oxo i am going to take 300mg's a day intell the bottle runs out . wich is 20 days .

8. When will you start the 6 OXO?

9. Originally posted by deaconbill
    When will you start the 6 OXO?
    the day after the cycle ends . hope that helps you .

10. Thanks for the response.  Hope your cycle goes great.  Let me know how it turns out.  I'll post my results too.  Keep lifting hard.  Later.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Boldione
    By BULLDOG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 03:29 PM
  2. boldione 3 * 200 mg vs 2 * 300 Mg ?
    By patrol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2003, 12:20 AM
  3. 1ad, boldione and maybe some 4ad?
    By athlete in forum Anabolics