Maca and Fenugreek

C

Cableguyy67

Awards
A few weeks ago I bought a bunch of bulk maca and fenugreek. So I've been taking about 6-8 grams of maca a day for the last week, and 4-5 grams of fenugreek a day for the last 3-4 days. I haven't really noticed any increase in libido or any peter North-like volume increases as is often described for this product. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how long it typically takes for this stuff to start working or anything else. Perhaps I'm just a non-responder for this stuff. I guess the only thing I can say I have noticed is a little bit more aggression, but I can't even fully attribute that to the maca and fenugreek because I've been kinda stressed. Let me know what you guys have experienced and if there is anything I need to try to get some results.

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
*Not trying to solicit Primaforce*

I saw "Peter North" like volume in a matter of a couple days while taking "Fuze". (Trib, Fenu mix)

Never tried Maca or Fenu by itself though.:)

M

MacMan

Awards
I've used both for months at a time and they made absolutely no difference. Personally, I think both are a waste of money.

I

Icebrc

Awards
long time lurker here who's used a lot of info
used fenu in pct and both out of pct b4

anyway
fenu clearly decreased recovery time (as in...in most cases there was no recovery needed) and increased duration of sex
threw in maca awhile back and just saw a slight increase in the above effects...enough to appreciate it, but no..no peter north displays.
took about 4-5 days before I saw the effects
oh well..I like it.
so far I've only used it sporatically, not over long periods of time. Not sure if its effects will decrease over prolonged use or not. I take about a teaspoon of each daily when I do take them (maca in the morning and fenu in the evening).
interested in the effects of tribulus as I hear its better

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
A few weeks ago I bought a bunch of bulk maca and fenugreek. So I've been taking about 6-8 grams of maca a day for the last week, and 4-5 grams of fenugreek a day for the last 3-4 days. I haven't really noticed any increase in libido or any peter North-like volume increases as is often described for this product. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of how long it typically takes for this stuff to start working or anything else. Perhaps I'm just a non-responder for this stuff. I guess the only thing I can say I have noticed is a little bit more aggression, but I can't even fully attribute that to the maca and fenugreek because I've been kinda stressed. Let me know what you guys have experienced and if there is anything I need to try to get some results.
may be a potency issue; where'd you get the bulk stuff?

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
You should notice somthing by two weeks otherwise it might not be for you or the products are of suspect quality. Fenu always made me smell like syrup so much to the point that I wouldn't even have to use deordorant.

C

Cableguyy67

Awards
I got it from mountainroseherbs.com, which has been recommended by Mach in several of the threads I read prior to purchasing it. I've only been taking it for a max of a week, so I guess I can still wait a bit and see if anything happens, but so far it's just disappointing. I have started to notice the maple syrup smell though, it's kinda nice.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Got mine at therootofthematter.ca
Potent stuff, got a kick, where other Maca i tried from other places did nothing. Gotta use the good Maca or it's a waste of money. Don't know about the feun stuff.

K

KingdomCome

Awards
Got mine at therootofthematter.ca
Potent stuff, got a kick, where other Maca i tried from other places did nothing. Gotta use the good Maca or it's a waste of money. Don't know about the feun stuff.
I second RootOfTheMatter.

A

ApOcaLyPSe_1985

Awards
I got it from mountainroseherbs.com, which has been recommended by Mach in several of the threads I read prior to purchasing it. I've only been taking it for a max of a week, so I guess I can still wait a bit and see if anything happens, but so far it's just disappointing. I have started to notice the maple syrup smell though, it's kinda nice.
How serious is the syrup smell? Is it only you who notices it or does everyone else around you thinks you smell like pancake? :p

Regarding the maca, I got mine from mountainroseherbs as well. Excellent source for fresh stuff and cultivated without chems (so they say) :)
As far as I know the maca works like a adaptogen so you just have to take it for a bit longer. For me it started working suddenly after 4-5 days. This was with a daily dosage of 5g which I have now worked up to 10g. The effects are noticable within 10min of intake on empty stomach. I'm thinking of upping to 20g since the stuff is cheap and it's recommended here. So far i've only noticed a moderate libido increase and slight decrease in acne (some chick complimented me that my skin was clearing up. Nice :)). I wonder how the 20g will do (10g in the morning and 10g at dinner, I never use a 3rd dose in case I get sleep problems).

So, does fenugreek really gives you bigger loads? Or is it only good for increasing free test? The maca is doing good for me, but I think that's because of the increased erection strength. The volume seemed increased but not that much.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Add some good horny goat weed and catuaba to the stack and stock up on extra towels.

A

ApOcaLyPSe_1985

Awards
I've heard of HGW, how is the increase for you? I've heard it was only good for libido and test, but ejaculate..

Catuaba raises question marks for me. I'll look into it :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Catuaba is like a milder version of yohimbe, IMO. It elevates cAMP and is a bit of a stimulant. Increases frequency and intesity of erections.

HGW increases semen production and thus makes you want to ejaculate more often. It will definitely push you towards Peter Northville if stacked with all the other herbs mentioned..at least it did for me.

A

ApOcaLyPSe_1985

Awards
crap, 1fast400 is out of 20% bulk powder. seems BAC is the only one who carries it, but they stopped shipping international. i live in holland :/
any idea where else to get quality extract powder?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
www.bulknutrition.com should have them all.

CNW has maca and fenugreek in caps as well as various HGW products.

Catuaba is not too common in the states yet. It's huge in South America.

A

ApOcaLyPSe_1985

Awards
BN is out of powder. I'm not interested in capsules :p
Guess i'll just wait for restock. Bah, you US guys always have the quality hardcore extracts. Here in Holland they make us pay 4x more :p

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
At least you can get Cannabis extract though, lol.

V

Vtaper

Awards
Quility could be an issue, you may want to try a company that uses freeze-dried herbs such as Eclectic Institute, I have been very happy with their fenugreek(and many other herbs), it costs a little more, but worth it IMHO.

D

D2521

Awards
I've been doing the fen + maca thing for a few weeks now...and added pygeum as well. My best description of the results is: HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!! I always had big loads before, but this is just awesome/borderline-ridiculous!!!

Not only are the loads bigger, they shoot our really far and in the moments before the first explosion, it feels like everything goes on pause for a few moments.

One thing I did notice though...is that if you are going to take a LOT of maca, you need to do it with food and you probably don't want to load up to heavy right before bedtime...a little is fine, but I had a really bad experience last week. I had eaten a big meal, took about 4 grams of maca and then went to bed. My guess is that because I still had all that foof in me, the maca didn't really hit my system until late in the night.

I had wood-of-steel all night, which was fine, but then about 4 in the morning, woke up in a cold sweat and was pale as a ghost. I thought I was going to pass out the moment I got out of bed.

That's the only time that has happened. I've been cautious not to repeat the scenario again. Live and learn. I LOOOOVE maca though. Some people don't want or don't care about having bigger loads...and that's cool...I'll respect that, but for those who want to turn into c*m-monsters, this might be your ticket.

We'll see if the efect continues for longer than a couple of weeks. Oh...and I've also notices bigger balls and they just seem to hang heavier...not sure how else to describe.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been doing the fen + maca thing for a few weeks now...and added pygeum as well. My best description of the results is: HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!! I always had big loads before, but this is just awesome/borderline-ridiculous!!!

Not only are the loads bigger, they shoot our really far and in the moments before the first explosion, it feels like everything goes on pause for a few moments.

One thing I did notice though...is that if you are going to take a LOT of maca, you need to do it with food and you probably don't want to load up to heavy right before bedtime...a little is fine, but I had a really bad experience last week. I had eaten a big meal, took about 4 grams of maca and then went to bed. My guess is that because I still had all that foof in me, the maca didn't really hit my system until late in the night.

I had wood-of-steel all night, which was fine, but then about 4 in the morning, woke up in a cold sweat and was pale as a ghost. I thought I was going to pass out the moment I got out of bed.

That's the only time that has happened. I've been cautious not to repeat the scenario again. Live and learn. I LOOOOVE maca though. Some people don't want or don't care about having bigger loads...and that's cool...I'll respect that, but for those who want to turn into c*m-monsters, this might be your ticket.

We'll see if the efect continues for longer than a couple of weeks. Oh...and I've also notices bigger balls and they just seem to hang heavier...not sure how else to describe.
This has been my experience as well with maca / fenu almost exactly, with the exception of the bad experience.

Abdominator

Abdominator

Awards
This has been my experience as well with maca / fenu almost exactly, with the exception of the bad experience.
I hate to bump an old thread, but yeah... Maca is a great supplement. I may add fenugreek to my stack. My results with Maca were so good that my wife and I conceived our son shortly after I started supplementing. :) So yeah, it's great for improving semen volume and fertility.

- Skip :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek and maca both work, but not immediately. They take time to build up.
I personally notice more from fenu than maca (in terms of libido)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe it's the potency, I love Fenugreek 50% from TitaniumXL, it brings my libido goes up big time. HGHUP also gets my libido sky high.

A

av34769

Awards
fenu odor

Fenugreek and maca both work, but not immediately. They take time to build up.
I personally notice more from fenu than maca (in terms of libido)
love fenugreek results but wife doesnt like fenu odor,,,,anyone have any work arounds like odor free,......like garlic or minimum effective dose'''

thanks