Stim X query

M

matthams

Awards
OK I've become confused with something about stim x. I have a bunch of the sample packs from the first time AX offered the samples online. These are 1/2 of the original beta dose. I'm confused becasue now I'm reading about some "new formula" that is in red and white caps. How different is this new formula than the one in my samples?

M

matthams

Awards
Bumperino- is this a stupid question? was there huge thread that I missed?

M

matthams

Awards
OK well if anyone is interested this was resolved over at bb.com.
The new caps have the same dose as the samples that were first sold, which were also the samples given out at the olympia. The new caps have geranium in them though as to make them faster acting... this is where the "new formula" confusion came from. Anyway, there ya go.....

P

pist

Awards
No, I've read all those threads and I'm pretty positive that the samples at the O (and given to a select few to beta test) were double the potency of the samples later sold as a beta and that are now available.

The new caps have the same dose as the samples that were first sold, which were also the samples given out at the olympia. The new caps have geranium in them though as to make them faster acting... this is where the "new formula" confusion came from. Anyway, there ya go.....

M

matthams

Awards
The samples at the O were not the same as the original betas given out to the original testers.
The samples at the O, the samples they first sold on the internet, the free samples they're giving out now, and the final are all dosed the same. Although the current samples and the final are the "new formula."

D

Danl4560

Awards
Geranium possibly, but definately not to be confused with the Geranamine in Ergopharms AMP.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Supplements 20
J Weight Loss 15
schizm Supplements 1
Gothat3rs Supplements 53
Sage0607 Supplements 27