Stim X query
- 01-24-2006, 03:06 AM
Stim X query
OK I've become confused with something about stim x. I have a bunch of the sample packs from the first time AX offered the samples online. These are 1/2 of the original beta dose. I'm confused becasue now I'm reading about some "new formula" that is in red and white caps. How different is this new formula than the one in my samples?
- 01-24-2006, 07:13 PM
- 01-29-2006, 10:40 PM
OK well if anyone is interested this was resolved over at bb.com.
The new caps have the same dose as the samples that were first sold, which were also the samples given out at the olympia. The new caps have geranium in them though as to make them faster acting... this is where the "new formula" confusion came from. Anyway, there ya go.....
02-01-2006, 12:30 AM
No, I've read all those threads and I'm pretty positive that the samples at the O (and given to a select few to beta test) were double the potency of the samples later sold as a beta and that are now available.
Originally Posted by matthams
02-01-2006, 02:57 AM
The samples at the O were not the same as the original betas given out to the original testers.
The samples at the O, the samples they first sold on the internet, the free samples they're giving out now, and the final are all dosed the same. Although the current samples and the final are the "new formula."
02-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Geranium possibly, but definately not to be confused with the Geranamine in Ergopharms AMP.Originally Posted by matthams
Similar Forum Threads
- By WannaGro in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2014, 04:18 AM
- By jinkillkill in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 01-03-2005, 07:07 PM
- By handzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2004, 10:10 PM
- By meathead1987 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2004, 10:55 AM
- By khafra in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2003, 12:33 PM