ALRI thyrogen

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
THis product looks interesting to me. I will try some out soon and let yall know how it works. My girlfriend would also like to try some, but I am concerned about previously mentioned effects of 7-OH and analogues on oral contraceptives.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Any idea if this and the new venoms will be ready for the arnold?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Any idea if this and the new venoms will be ready for the arnold?
I am pretty sure they will be. The thyrogen is available now. I am looking forward to the 2 new products/venoms that are being released.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Cool, Max are you gonna be at the Arnold?

Perhaps in a booth?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
THis product looks interesting to me. I will try some out soon and let yall know how it works. My girlfriend would also like to try some, but I am concerned about previously mentioned effects of 7-OH and analogues on oral contraceptives.
If triac is illegal, would triprop not also be?

What is diprop? "di-iodoproprionic acid"? I can't find anything on it.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
It is quite interesting...

It seems like they've dropped Retain only to put tha active in this compound with a host of other things.

Max, have you tried Thermolife's Dicana?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
It is quite interesting...

It seems like they've dropped Retain only to put tha active in this compound with a host of other things.

Max, have you tried Thermolife's Dicana?
yes, and liked it, as did my training partner at the time. AX now produces retain.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dicana is good, but most have to take twice the rec. dosage to see FAST results.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i always get excited when new products like these come out

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
yes, and liked it, as did my training partner at the time. AX now produces retain.
It's not on their site, eventhough it's been updated with new products....

I see a few retailers still have it though.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If triac is illegal, would triprop not also be?

What is diprop? "di-iodoproprionic acid"? I can't find anything on it.
Wow Robboe, I know you are very biased and all. But come on. If they wanted you to know exactly what it was, they would have said it. Just like with MP, if you wanted everyone to know it was TTA in there, you wouldn't have labelled it LipidAce.

Adams

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pressumably, but T2 does not cause as much catablism as t3 or t4 for that matter. it mostly goes after bat, and def good for recomp. and not to take from ALRI's Thyrogen that I know will kick ass. Here's some stuff about san's old T2 product that works alright, but Dicana blows out the water by dosage X 10:

Here's what you need to know. Thyroid supplements are actually thyroid replacements for what your body would normally produce. This is great because you can regulate and optimize your thyroid so it performs at a higher level than it can on its own. And when you do this, suddenly body fat will make like the office slacker when it's time to work weekends... it'll nowhere to be found. Burning body fat is the goal. Thyro-cuts II can and does deliver the results. You have to get to the fat to burn it. And finally, with Thyro-cuts II, there's a way to force your body to release fat it's previously been reluctant to part with...much to your chagrin. But that all will change now.
Here's why Thyrocuts II is so fantastic for fat loss and causes brown-fat thermogenesis. Through a process called oxidative phosphorylation, it penetrates into the inner membrane of brown-fat tissue and uncouples it. Brown fat is the stubborn fat, that's like an unwanted relative house guest that just won't leave. It never gets subtle messages and doesn't even respond to serious threats. That's why it's nearly impossible to lose fat in problem areas: abs, obliques, glutes, thighs etc... The reason why brown fat is so difficult to access is because it's there to protect you in case of a famine situation. It's a survival instinct. That was great thousands of years ago, but it's not so great now...because fat loss has become increasingly difficult...and famine ain't what it use to be.

Imagine brown fat being held captive in a maximum-security prison, by the world's best-armed guards. It's not easy to get past them, so most all attempts to attack and release brown fat have been thwarted. But Thyro-cuts II has figured out a way to make a jailbreak. It gets past the guards and releases the brown-fat from its seemingly impenetrable prison, so your body will use it as energy. When that happens, you'll start dropping body fat like a bad habit.
This isn't speculation either. It’s been proven in scientific studies that Thyrocuts II selectively uses adipose tissue for energy. It will specifically access fat storage to provide the body with energy. That means body-fat is burned fast.​

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Wow Robboe, I know you are very biased and all. But come on. If they wanted you to know exactly what it was, they would have said it. Just like with MP, if you wanted everyone to know it was TTA in there, you wouldn't have labelled it LipidAce.

Adams
Nah man, their full write-up has references that can lead you to these things, so its not like they're a mega-secret. I found out that triprop is tri-iodoproprionic acid but i couldn't find out what diprop is. I've just double checked and i believe that it is 3,5-diiodothyropropionic acid (which is referred to as DITPA in the literature, so i dunno for certain, but would explain why i can't find diprop).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah man, their full write-up has references that can lead you to these things, so its not like they're a mega-secret. I found out that triprop is tri-iodoproprionic acid but i couldn't find out what diprop is. I've just double checked and i believe that it is 3,5-diiodothyropropionic acid (which is referred to as DITPA in the literature, so i dunno for certain, but would explain why i can't find diprop).
Regardless of my initial post... that is some great information... and will definately do some research on the Tri, that way I can judge how will effect my T3 production and what not.

Thanks,

Adams

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
...and fast muscle loss too presumably.
Not really catabolic as triac, but I used it with some AAS.

This new stuff seem interesting and possibly useful to be used alone, not just for fat loss but for promoting lean gains.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Hmm if its DITPA which is likely, its very suppressive on TSH:

"Their mean serum TSH concentration fell from 3.5 to 0.4 mU/L at four weeks, evidence that DITPA has some thyroid hormone actions."

Last edited:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Syr,

I assume that on the first line you ment TSH instead of FSH right? I want to make sure I will still be fertile if I use this:rofl:

Mr.50

Hmm if its DITPA which is likely, its very suppressive on FSH:

"Their mean serum TSH concentration fell from 3.5 to 0.4 mU/L at four weeks, evidence that DITPA has some thyroid hormone actions."

Last edited:
Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Golly gosh, I love quoting myself, lol. Anyway, ALR said there should not be an issue with women on birth control with this as in typical 7-OH. That being said, my GF can give it a try now:woohoo:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, test it out for us and see if she gets preggers ;)
lol

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Syr,

I assume that on the first line you ment TSH instead of FSH right? I want to make sure I will still be fertile if I use this:rofl:

Mr.50
Oops corrected the spelling

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen Venom lean dreams up at various sites but no ingredient profile. Venom special tactics is not coming out for another 3 weeks or so.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yah ingredients would be nice since I have already ordered some. I am really anxious for Venom Special Tactics to be released and also to release the ingredients to that. I have been making a concerted effort to stay off of stimulents and I really hope to find another product that is reliable for fat loss without stimulents.

Mr.50
Ive seen Venom lean dreams up at various sites but no ingredient profile. Venom special tactics is not coming out for another 3 weeks or so.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
No tri lean is the name of the system, the three new products are Venom: Special Tactics, Venom: Hyperdrive 3.0, and Venom: Lean Dreams. If you visit their website it gives a description of the different aspects of fatloss these cover when used together. Claims seem a little loftly though.

ChildrenX

Awards
Is tryrogen all natural?

Meaning

Does it promote T3 Levels to go higher naturally?? or does it add synthetic T3 in your system?

I am asking this because if i was to come off T3 i wanted to add this to help recover my TSH

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't say that is a good idea. Its not T3 but other thyroid analogs so it would likely not help your recovery and would probably inhibit it.

Mr.50

Is tryrogen all natural?

Meaning

Does it promote T3 Levels to go higher naturally?? or does it add synthetic T3 in your system?

I am asking this because if i was to come off T3 i wanted to add this to help recover my TSH