ALRI thyrogen

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Ive seen Venom lean dreams up at various sites but no ingredient profile. Venom special tactics is not coming out for another 3 weeks or so.

2. Yah ingredients would be nice since I have already ordered some. I am really anxious for Venom Special Tactics to be released and also to release the ingredients to that. I have been making a concerted effort to stay off of stimulents and I really hope to find another product that is reliable for fat loss without stimulents.

Mr.50
    Quote Originally Posted by unitas27
    Ive seen Venom lean dreams up at various sites but no ingredient profile. Venom special tactics is not coming out for another 3 weeks or so.
    •   

3. Wait, so there are 3 new Venom products?
    I saw Venom Lean Dreams on NP's site.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product_i...roducts_****924

I didn't see a Venom Special Tactics or Tri-Lean though.

4. No tri lean is the name of the system, the three new products are Venom: Special Tactics, Venom: Hyperdrive 3.0, and Venom: Lean Dreams. If you visit their website it gives a description of the different aspects of fatloss these cover when used together. Claims seem a little loftly though.

5. Is tryrogen all natural?

Meaning

Does it promote T3 Levels to go higher naturally?? or does it add synthetic T3 in your system?

I am asking this because if i was to come off T3 i wanted to add this to help recover my TSH
    •   

6. Wouldn't say that is a good idea. Its not T3 but other thyroid analogs so it would likely not help your recovery and would probably inhibit it.

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by ChildrenX
    Is tryrogen all natural?

Meaning

Does it promote T3 Levels to go higher naturally?? or does it add synthetic T3 in your system?

I am asking this because if i was to come off T3 i wanted to add this to help recover my TSH
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:57 AM
  2. TESTERS wanted for ALRI- Thyrogen X
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 02:33 PM
  3. ALRI-Thyrogen X
    By Mountaineer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-26-2006, 12:41 AM
  4. ALRI THYROGEN
    By 400runner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 10:14 AM
  5. ALRI Thyrogen-X and Lean Dreams Presale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 02:55 PM