Fat Loss Supps.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.06%

Fat Loss Supps.

I've been in the "bulking" phase now for a bit, mostly a re-intro to lifting. I've changed as my girlfriend likes to put it. But now I'm looking to lean out a little, mostly around my stomach area.

I've tried Lipo 6 before and thought it was pretty good. But I'm sure since then there have been many products that work just as well if not better.

I've got my diet in check and cardio. Just wanted that extra boost. Any suggestions some basic stuff?
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bosco
    I've been in the "bulking" phase now for a bit, mostly a re-intro to lifting. I've changed as my girlfriend likes to put it. But now I'm looking to lean out a little, mostly around my stomach area.

I've tried Lipo 6 before and thought it was pretty good. But I'm sure since then there have been many products that work just as well if not better.

I've got my diet in check and cardio. Just wanted that extra boost. Any suggestions some basic stuff?
    Although I have never used any myself it seems that some of the ones getting the best reviews are Melting Point (TTA), any Sesamin product, Lipid FX, and Camphabolic. Stims like Lipo 6 don't so much burn fat as give you energy and suppress appetite while dieting, but for those Lipo 6 should still be good (any Yohimbe based stimulant, I like Redline), EC is cheap and effecive, Venom supposedly has awesome appetite suppressing, Scorch seems solid, and the new stack being tested out is Amp+HEAT and it is getting good reviews so far.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.03%

Basic Stuff : E/C Green Tea

My favorites: Dicana, Melting Point, Stizm, Basic Cuts
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thyroid Problems and Fat Loss Supps ?
    By T-AD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 11:40 AM
  2. fat loss supp stack
    By ironraider52 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 01:30 AM
  3. Fat Loss Supps, your thoughts and opinions.
    By SprtNvolcoM in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 08:43 PM
  4. The different types of fat loss supps
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 01:40 PM
  5. New fat loss Supp. What do you think?
    By Tatt2d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:56 PM