Fat Loss Supps.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
I've been in the "bulking" phase now for a bit, mostly a re-intro to lifting. I've changed as my girlfriend likes to put it. But now I'm looking to lean out a little, mostly around my stomach area.

I've tried Lipo 6 before and thought it was pretty good. But I'm sure since then there have been many products that work just as well if not better.

I've got my diet in check and cardio. Just wanted that extra boost. Any suggestions some basic stuff?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I've been in the "bulking" phase now for a bit, mostly a re-intro to lifting. I've changed as my girlfriend likes to put it. But now I'm looking to lean out a little, mostly around my stomach area.

I've tried Lipo 6 before and thought it was pretty good. But I'm sure since then there have been many products that work just as well if not better.

I've got my diet in check and cardio. Just wanted that extra boost. Any suggestions some basic stuff?
Although I have never used any myself it seems that some of the ones getting the best reviews are Melting Point (TTA), any Sesamin product, Lipid FX, and Camphabolic. Stims like Lipo 6 don't so much burn fat as give you energy and suppress appetite while dieting, but for those Lipo 6 should still be good (any Yohimbe based stimulant, I like Redline), EC is cheap and effecive, Venom supposedly has awesome appetite suppressing, Scorch seems solid, and the new stack being tested out is Amp+HEAT and it is getting good reviews so far.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Basic Stuff : E/C Green Tea

My favorites: Dicana, Melting Point, Stizm, Basic Cuts