BEST POST WORKOUT SHAKE

P

PH3

Awards
Im trying to gain some muscle mass,, now i'm looking for a really good post workout shake,, i have Countdown and After Max in mind,, any suggestions ?,,

thanks a lot

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is a very interesting topic. I don't think anyone has ever brought up the topic of post workout nutrition yet.

B

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

BTW jonny I love that Cartman quote :D

P

PH3

Awards
A friend of mine told me about this whole web site,, im new to this,, i heard a i could find some pretty good info in here,, and yea i looked at other threads,, and i found the answer i wanted,, u guys dont have to be smart asses

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
2 cups of Rolled Oats
2 scoops of Protein
16oz of skim

Pour skim in blender, add oats and blend of highest setting for 1 min.
Then add protein and blend again.
Cheap and potent.

Some guys use a coffee grinder to grind the oats first. Not me I like Chunky Soup!

Don`t mind us we bark alot... but nobody has been bitten in nearly an hour:blink:

ottomaddox

ottomaddox

Awards
This is what works for me:
100 grams dextrose
50 grams whey
1 tsp. cee

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine told me about this whole web site,, im new to this,, i heard a i could find some pretty good info in here,, and yea i looked at other threads,, and i found the answer i wanted,, u guys dont have to be smart asses
We don't have to be, but many of us can be ;)

I like oats + chocolate whey.

1 cup oats, 8oz milk, 1 scoop whey. Blend it, drink it.

S

Sobie28

Awards
Don't sweat it PH3.......remember its cool to belittle people.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat it PH3.......remember its cool to belittle people.
No its not, its just that people made the site what it is today through hard work and research and the answers are practically a search away. No silver spoons here.

R

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DYA pro-recover has helped my ability to recover alot in the past few months, good stuff give it a try.....