best cut supp.

dess

Awards
i have been on a cut for a more than 3 months now. i went from 205 to 167. i lost a decent amount of muscle during this cut partly cuz of my diet and lack of lifting, (been concentrating on cardio). I started lifting again regularly in hopes to get some lean muscle and strength back. i want to loose last 10 lbs of fat and hopefully put some lean muscle on. wats the best product out there to use on a cut to loose fat. and is there anything that would allow me to put some muscle on too while cutting, but loosing the final lbs is my number 1 priority. i actually just started a creatine cycle, but thinking of stopping cuz with my cutting diet i don't know if there is any point.
thanx for the help

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Creatine won't hurt while cutting. If you are focused on losing weight you need a caloric deficit. To gain LBM you need a caloric surplus. You can't have both (with the exception of AAS use, even then limited.) You may try using a cortisol blocker like 7-oxo or Lean Extreme to combat some of the catabolism. Ephedrine & caffiene work well together to promote fat los as well. Your diet is the main factor however. I use a 40/40/20 with all low GI carbs and it works wonders. I also use T3 and AAS in the process but that is my perogative.:) Good luck with the last 10 and congratulation on what you have lost so far.

vasu

Awards
i would agree with bpmartyr .. use something like Lean Extreme/Blaze or Retain (or both). It'll be really hard to gain muscle while cutting, but using one or two of those products, along with a proper diet and weight training, you should be able to maintain the muscle you have during the next ten pounds of fat loss, and then you can switch over to caloris surpluss and bulking.

if i may ask (just for curiosity take) what'd your diet and training look like when you lost ~40lb in 3ish months

dess

Awards
well i've been eating 3 meals a day, high protein, very low fat. i don't really watch my carbs that much which i know is important, but i only taking in whole wheats mostly. 4 days a week at the gym lifting hasn't been that regular though for the past 3 months but doing 15-20 min of cardio, i know its not too much but high intensity. and recently started boxin 3x a week.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
well i've been eating 3 meals a day, high protein, very low fat. i don't really watch my carbs that much which i know is important, but i only taking in whole wheats mostly. 4 days a week at the gym lifting hasn't been that regular though for the past 3 months but doing 15-20 min of cardio, i know its not too much but high intensity. and recently started boxin 3x a week.

Try to eat more meals. Don't increase calories, just spread throughout the day. I eat every 2-3 hours. To really be successfull you need to keep track of protien, fat, carbs and total caloric intake. You shouldn't drop fat too low, just make sure your fat is the good stuff like olive oil, nuts, fish etc. (40/40/20 = 40% protien, 40% carbs and 20% fat) Try to eat carbs that are not processed and are lower on the GI index. Whole oats are excellent as are most fruits and vegetables. Do a google for low GI foods.