LEUKIC....

Mess

Awards
  • Established
have anyone tried it or have an input about it, is it worth trying during PCT ?? or during off periods:blink:

For those who didnt hear about its by muscletech and they claim it to be the FIRST NATURAL ANABOLIC supplement.:study:

Cheers

Last edited:
Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know the exact composition but it looks like this is leucine ketoisocaproate. If this is the only ingrediant for the price it's gonna cost you better take plain leucine.

Atlas

Awards
I agree with Sir.Kevin. I'd recommend you take a BCAA supp like XTEND which is proven to work from repeat customers to actual lab tested results....BCAA's have been studied for years, as have Glutamine and Citulline.

Atlas

Awards
Also if you wait around long enough Custom might get Leukic in bulk cause he has GAKIC powder in bulk!

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
LEUKIC is just GAKIC with Leucine in place of the Glycine and Arginine.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I took GAKIC and it did nothing AT ALL!:rant:

Jay Mc

Awards
GAKIC is probably working a lot like creatine. Think about it...window of effect overlaps exactly with creatine. Arginine is a precursor to creatine...so basically your paying a buncha money for something that you could get for a fraction of the price.

Leucine would probably work by some mTOR stimulation which wont be enough to make you big without exercise and insulin in the picture. Even so, as long as you aren't deficient in leucine you probably aren't going to get much additional benefit from taking more leucine.

Atlas

Awards
I suggest Creatine Ester or any newer form of creatine other than mono, and BCAA's....a lot more bang and muscle for your buck!

Mess

Awards
  • Established
What i had in mind actually is to use it during PCT to prevent muscles loss

Jay Mc

Awards
What i had in mind actually is to use it during PCT to prevent muscles loss
Don't let creative advertising decieve you. Anabolic simply means shifting metabolism towards synthetic pathways. Its association by the bodybuilding community with the word steroid and subsequent massive gains makes it a great marketing device.

Eating a hypercaloric diet is anabolic.

I haven't read their marketing, but their spin likely involves research that shows leucine works at a molecular level to increase protein synthesis by two pathways: direct stimulation of mTOR and stimulation of something called p70S6k. What they don't tell you is the most recent research shows this to be a fatiguable effect, wherein not enough is detrimintal but an excess likely has little effect beyond those associated with additional calories. It is also associated with TRANSIENT increases in the post exercise window (a time when prot. synth is already very low so doubling it still doesn't do a lot). High physiologic insulin and exercise are also very impt.

You have to realize most of this research doesn't have bodybuilders in mind. Its to benefit the extremely ill populations who are catabolic and have a net negative nitrogen balance due to pathologic conditions.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Don't let creative advertising decieve you. Anabolic simply means shifting metabolism towards synthetic pathways. Its association by the bodybuilding community with the word steroid and subsequent massive gains makes it a great marketing device.

Eating a hypercaloric diet is anabolic.

I haven't read their marketing, but their spin likely involves research that shows leucine works at a molecular level to increase protein synthesis by two pathways: direct stimulation of mTOR and stimulation of something called p70S6k. What they don't tell you is the most recent research shows this to be a fatiguable effect, wherein not enough is detrimintal but an excess likely has little effect beyond those associated with additional calories. It is also associated with TRANSIENT increases in the post exercise window (a time when prot. synth is already very low so doubling it still doesn't do a lot). High physiologic insulin and exercise are also very impt.

You have to realize most of this research doesn't have bodybuilders in mind. Its to benefit the extremely ill populations who are catabolic and have a net negative nitrogen balance due to pathologic conditions.
Good post man.. reps to you. More people need to realize this.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
thx jay, it sounded too good to be true thats why i started this thread.:hammer:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
muscletech makes bodybuilders look bad

masstery

Awards
Nice post, thanks! answered all my curiosity re leukic. I'll stick with CEE and BCAA's. I thought it was all hype.

titothefrito

Awards
has anybody here even tried Leukic or are yall bored and need something to write about. At first I didn't noticed much but after the third week of dbl dosing i actually feel stronger and look alittle leaner.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What i had in mind actually is to use it during post cycle therapy to prevent muscles loss

Might want to try something along the lines of a natural test booster, something like powerfull or along those lines. Look through the sight and you will find something.