Anyone tried 7-Keto DHEA?

1. Anyone tried 7-Keto DHEA?

Is this truly a good fatloss aid or is it marginal at best?

2. It seems to lean me up a bit. I use it mainly as a cortisol blocker during PCT but yeah, it's good stuff.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

3. Great... especially if you are pre dispositioned to store fat on your waist.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. Good stuff just for the sake of your joints do not go over 300mgs!!! I used it for 3 weeks and had to stop because my kness were creakin up the stairs.

5. what if your knees already creak....

6. take under 300 and i think you should be fine.

7. thanks. I was just being a smart-ass to begin with. any preference as to oral vs. transdermal?

8. Can anyone comparte 7-oxo oral or transdermal to Designer Supplements Lean Extreme?

9. check out threads by Jminis, I think he ran a transdermal.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

10. Quote Originally Posted by aequitas
    Can anyone comparte 7-oxo oral or transdermal to Designer Supplements Lean Extreme?
    I tried both and I find the oral 7oh overall superior and easier to take.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    I tried both and I find the oral 7oh overall superior and easier to take.
    Is that 7-OH oral compared to 7-Keto oral? When you say overall superior, was 7-OH significantly better in terms of weight loss?

Thanks

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather
    Is that 7-OH oral compared to 7-Keto oral? When you say overall superior, was 7-OH significantly better in terms of weight loss?

Thanks
    No, 7 keto transdermal of course. I used ab-solved. 7 keto oral does absolutely nothing, I didnt waste my money and my time.

Superior means better results, in term of not gaining fat while bulking or leaning out.

Thats my experience. I dont think 7keto topical is a bad option at all. But I prefer the more systemic cortisol suppressing and thyroid boosting effect of the oral 7oh-dhea.

13. Iíve used both DSís Lean Extreme and Avantís Ab- solved, as well as Avantís Matrix-Abs with 7-OXO DHEA added, as opposed to 7-Keto.

I think Lean Extreme is great in terms of systemic effects, and if you want localised fat burning AND your about 12%BF or over, then a 7-OXO DHEA transdermal works wonders.

14. Quote Originally Posted by salv
    Iíve used both DSís Lean Extreme and Avantís Ab- solved, as well as Avantís Matrix-Abs with 7-OXO DHEA added, as opposed to 7-Keto.

I think Lean Extreme is great in terms of systemic effects, and if you want localised fat burning AND your about 12%BF or over, then a 7-OXO DHEA transdermal works wonders.
    I was under the impression that 7-Keto is just the trademarked Humanetics name for 7-OXO DHEA as Dave Tolson's write-up here seems to suggest http://www.1fast400.com/i69_7-OXO-DHEA.html

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather
    I was under the impression that 7-Keto is just the trademarked Humanetics name for 7-OXO DHEA as Dave Tolson's write-up here seems to suggest http://www.1fast400.com/i69_7-OXO-DHEA.html
    Correct.
    7-OXO = 7-Keto. 7-Oh is a metabolite of 7-OXO & reportedly stronger.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Correct.
    7-OXO = 7-Keto. 7-Oh is a metabolite of 7-OXO & reportedly stronger.
    Yeah I thought so.

I know people seem to be talking of poor bio-availability of 7-Keto but there have been a few studies (albeit funded by companies with an interest in a positive result) that have found a significant weight loss effect with it so I wonder why people are concluding it is useless as an oral product when 200mg/day is taken?

17. San Blaze is a ester carbonate of 7-Keto DHEA, so in theory one capsule is the equivelent of 300 mgs of 7-keto with a supposedly better half life. It's cheap and it works well at keeping the belly in check.

18. I love 7-keto for fat burning. I have tried a couple of products that contain it. One is Naturalean by enzamatic therapy and that leanfire by instone. I have even stacked the naturalean with fat burners and gotten awesome results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Animals protein?Anyone tried and..what did ya think?
    By Breezed_one in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 10:31 AM
  2. Anyone tried Nectar?
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 04:00 PM
  3. Has anyone tried Laser Hair removal?
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2003, 08:37 PM
  4. Anyone use 7-keto for cutting?