is citrulline malate worth it?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
im think of using cm pre/post w/o at about 4g per dose (8g total) but i have heard differing opinions on its use for anaerobic exercise. is it worth it for lifting or only for cardio? for those of you that have used it what effects did you notice and what dosage did you use?

also is it reccomended on off days as well as wo days?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Its great if u feel fatigued in general. 3g morning +3g night. Or pre-wo for aerobic/anareobic excercise.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I love it for the positive cardio effects. If you stack it with AAKG it's even better.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I noticed no difference with CM.
I did. I only used it pre-workout, not post, and not on rest days. I think 4g-7g per day. I also noticed getting very pumped from workouts despite being very skeptical of this claim about CM. (I realize some think getting a pump is worthless, but I thought I should mention it.)

captain chet

Awards
did you notice any endurance/strength positives while stacking CM with aakg?

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
did you notice any endurance/strength positives while stacking CM with aakg?
I've used it in conjunction with CEE and AAKG, and gotten decent gains, but I felt like it was mostly due to the CEE.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I take the CM that is in the Xtend product, so I cannot be certain of its effects. I also take ALCAR preworkout and that always helps focus me. I do seem to be less fatigued in the gym since taking Xtend. I take 3 scoops prior, 3 during and 3 after my workout. I do not know how many grams of CM that is. :)

ivydude

Board Supporter
Awards
I take the CM that is in the Xtend product, so I cannot be certain of its effects. I also take ALCAR preworkout and that always helps focus me. I do seem to be less fatigued in the gym since taking Xtend. I take 3 scoops prior, 3 during and 3 after my workout. I do not know how many grams of CM that is. :)
That's 4.5 grams of CM.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
3-5g in the am and pre-w/o is nice IMO...

captain chet

Awards
i run track and i found that last time i took CM i could run the 200 workout and feel refreshed after each 200 instead of dreading the next one. thats my favorite aspect of it. i hope the aakg and CEE dont kill my endurance for track

guyfromkop2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i always thought i was getting something out of it, then i ran out and honestly havent noticed 1 bit of difference

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using this stack: pre/during (w/BCAA) / post

CEE/CM/AAKG/LYSINE

i like it so far....pretty good pump and just feel "better" i guess you could say.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've started quite a few new things over the past month, and CM pre/during workout is one of them. My recovery has been pretty incredible, but I can't say it's because of the CM. The tart taste works well with Xtend, so I'll continue taking it.