VPX Micellean MRP..out of stock ???

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I cannot seem to find VPX Micellean MRP's at the normal places I shop with.
They all seem to be out of stock. Anyone know why and/or have some good places to get the VPX MRP's?? I usally pay about $33 for the 20 box.

thanks
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT]

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet seems to have a couple of flavors currently in stock. Don't know if you're looking for a particular flavor or not.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet seems to have a couple of flavors currently in stock. Don't know if you're looking for a particular flavor or not.
yeah, thanks. I forgot to add my specific flavor. I will probably order some from NP again, but I was looking for chocolate in specific. But if I cannot find it anywhere else, vanilla is is :)

NP is the only place I have found ( DPS, 1fast, bb.com) that has any in stock. Odd.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
From what ive heard VPX is going to start going a different direction with their supps. less geared toward the more "hard core" body builder and more for the mainstream. I think they have stopped manufacturing all of their proteins for the time being

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
From what ive heard VPX is going to start going a different direction with their supps. less geared toward the more "hard core" body builder and more for the mainstream. I think they have stopped manufacturing all of their proteins for the time being
no more VPX micellean MRP?????:run::jaw::wtf::aargh::aargh::mad:

damn that is the best MRP from a nutrional aspect that I know of.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I cannot seem to find VPX Micellean MRP's at the normal places I shop with.
They all seem to be out of stock. Anyone know why and/or have some good places to get the VPX MRP's?? I usally pay about $33 for the 20 box.

thanks
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][/FONT]
There are some internal changes happening at VPX. I don't have the details but several long-term staff have left. Everyone is being professional and not telling tales out of school but it clearly wasn't amicable for at least some who left. My usual VPX Micellean source told me that VPX has been missing shipments to them for months.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
no more VPX micellean MRP?????:run::jaw::wtf::aargh::aargh::mad:

damn that is the best MRP from a nutrional aspect that I know of.
It might be coming out again, but at the moment, i am about 99% sure they have stopped their protein's.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Well I just cleaned out NP. :) Stryder only had two boxes left of the vanilla.

Damn, I might have to start a thread looking for a alternative to VPX with the same or similar nutritional profile.
:blink:

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Apparently they had a falling out with their protein manufacturer, and they won't have their powders back in stock until Feb or March.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Well I just cleaned out NP. :) Stryder only had two boxes left of the vanilla.

Damn, I might have to start a thread looking for a alternative to VPX with the same or similar nutritional profile.
:blink:
you should look into SAN infusion to replace VPX micellean. flavors taste awesome and nutritional profile is pretty solid (not as great as micellean but good nonetheless). i would recommend vanilla caramel swirl and take half servings to be more cost effective. just my 2 cents.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the recs.

I forgot about SAN Infusion. I actually used that awhile ago and it was very good. It tasted alot better than the VPX M. I am unsure if I want the bovine colostrum though. I stopped using GF Pro b/c of the bovine plasma. Just a personal quirk. :)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i heard the graham cracker MRP was the best tasting out of them all. i was tempted to order but... i got muscle milk instead.