NHA Log for older folks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will start a log of my friend who started his stack yesterday, don't know if I will be able to post daily but I will try to give as much deatail as possible.

Age 43

diet Morning - Hot oatmeal with some fruits or eggs with Ray bread, or protein
shake.
Mid Morning - Couple hard boiled Eggs and some cheese
Lunch - fish/chicken/beef with potato/rise and vegetables.
Mid Afternoon - Tuna half a yam.
Dinner - vegetables with meat serving and very little carbs.
Bedtime cottage cheese.

Workout 3 day split
Day 1

Bench Press
2 X
5 X
8 X
12 X

Squats
2 X
5 X
8 X
12 X

Back and front shoulder press
2 X
5 X
8 X
12 X

Bent over Rows
2 X
5 X
8 X
12 X

Deads
2 X
5 X
8 X

Day 2

Leg curls ss Stiff leg deads
10 X 6 X
10 X 6 X

Seated Calf ss Stand Calf
10 X 6 X
10 X 6 X

Incline db tri ss xface tri
10 X 10 X
10 X 10 X

Close grip ss Pushups
10 X Till fail

Cable curls ss Olympic curls
8 X 8 X
8 X 8 X

ABS

Day 3

Bench Press
6 X
8 X
8 X
12 X

Squats
6 X
8 X
8 X
12 X

Shoulder back and front
6 X
8 X
8 X
12 X

Bent over Rows
6 X
8 X
8 X
12 X

Deads
6 X
6 X
6 X

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok after 2 weeks my friend who is eating very cleanly and trying to cut down reports he is down about 4 lbs. He has lost no strength and says his muscle is feeling much harder. He took some measurements and was pleased to report some increases in muscle size, he says ½ inch on his arms but I tend to believe that it is bit much, but I do believe that he has gained some size.

I would have to say very positive results, and we are both pretty impressed. I have read the logs and was expecting some positive results but it’s really good to see it working. Very good results for a Non Hormonal.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is my friends update.

"It has been two weeks now for me and I feel better when I workout. I feel as though I can go on harder and longer, and as I have mentioned before my body feels harder – Good Stuff!

I think I will order another round – 8 weeks should give me a good gains."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another update:

"I feel good on this stuff. You know, when I work out now, I get a pump like a gorilla – I like it!"

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great news. I love this stuff pct.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's using it stand alone, I will be using it for a Halodrol PCT. So we have both ends covered.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had my 64 year old father give it a 5 week run and he was very impressed. He is about to start another one here in a few weeks, I told him he had to get bloodwork done before and after in the name of science and he was all for it. I gave him some focus xt that SNS sent me (gratus, thanks Keith) and he is also going to start some creatine E Matrix he loves the focus,In a few weeks I'll post his feedback in a new thread in this section.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's greate, It will be interesting to see those tests.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the latest.

My strength went up on these supplements, maybe not on the big exercises such as bench press and squats but on smaller groups like biceps, triceps and big strength increase in shoulders. I think the reason why the big groups did not go up as much is because I don’t have a spotter so, I do not go all the way. Also, I have to mention that I am leaner. I went down to 198lb last week, which is 6lb down however this week was back at 200lb and I am eating the same and training the same.

In the nutshell, I think I am making a good progress in three weeks and I still have three weeks to go.