AX/ALRI Retain query

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know if the compound in RETAIN (17a-methyl-bAET) would be suppressive or negatively affect libido? Thanks!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
In my short time of use, it appears if anything, to be slightly helpful.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know if the compound in RETAIN (17a-methyl-bAET) would be suppressive or negatively affect libido? Thanks!
Didn't affect me one bit. Of course I'm not old and crusty either. ;)

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
is the 17-methyl-bAET strictly an anti cortisol (like 7-OH) or is it a different type of thing? Thanks again for anyone in the know. I've read the specs to the best of my untrained, unscientific ability, but I'm still not sure exactly how this stuff works.

mike21886

Awards
It is supposed to lower cortisol levels. I used it with no side effects and thought it was a solid product. I still have 3 bottles left for later.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
is the 17-methyl-bAET strictly an anti cortisol (like 7-OH) or is it a different type of thing? Thanks again for anyone in the know. I've read the specs to the best of my untrained, unscientific ability, but I'm still not sure exactly how this stuff works.
bump for this question: Does anyone know the difference between 7-OH and 17-methyl-bAET, or for that matter, what exactly the latter is???

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Androstenetriol= 17-methyl-bAET :thumbsup:

kbaseball16

Awards
I'm on it right now and have had no changes or problems in libido, even after being on a cycle of superdrol

steve_81

Awards
I used it as a stand alone to cut with. No, in no way is it suppressive or affects libido.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the responses. Now, does anyone know conclusively about the 6-OXO thing? Is that correct or not?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for all the responses. Now, does anyone know conclusively about the 6-OXO thing? Is that correct or not?
I dont think its 6OXO but it looks really close. I think 6 OXO ends in trione while this ends in triol. So i guess i may be correcting my own quess. It just kinda looked like it, but i figured if it had andro type words in it its gotta be related to that or some type of ATD thats my guess though. I know its not an ATD or 6 OXO but it sure looks like a brother or sister from it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I dont think its 6OXO but it looks really close. I think 6 OXO ends in trione while this ends in triol. So i guess i may be correcting my own quess. It just kinda looked like it, but i figured if it had andro type words in it its gotta be related to that or some type of ATD thats my guess though. I know its not an ATD or 6 OXO but it sure looks like a brother or sister from it.
Interesting. I wondered if it resembled ATD, because that IS known to negatively affect libido. All responses seem to indicate that RETAIN does not have such an effect. I still wonder exactly what it is...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I wondered if it resembled ATD, because that IS known to negatively affect libido. All responses seem to indicate that RETAIN does not have such an effect. I still wonder exactly what it is...
Yea true, im not sure, hopefully Dr. D , or Klaus , or Big Pete, or someone can chime in here and let us know.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Isnt that 6OXO? How would this lower cortisol levels Big Pete?
6Oxo is a trione, a cigar to the one who guessed right.. :thumbsup:

You'll need to contact ALRI or read the write-up on Nutraplanet they have from the ALRI site..